Darkling

[Announcement] The Return of CSS ZE!

23 hours ago, Shuruia said:

I was Council at the time, and we (Council) didn't have any form of control or access to view the background actions in the finances. People could come up with whatever theories they wanted as to why the PayPal balance was falling so low, but nothing was proven until BotoX made it public. People were right to suspect at the time that Roy was aware of SoJa taking the money (even if he's actually innocent), but there's no reason to think any further than that.

As a former Council member at the time, I can confirm this was the case.

76561198028549341.pngAddFriend.png

Something interesting is supposed to go here.

Posted  Edited by Ghost_Assassin

I hope everything works out. Especially, the lessons learned from the handling of security (access, personal info), donations, and decisions of the server.

Hopefully, the Russians don't tamper with the current administration. :P

IPpeexh.gif

Edited by Ghost_Assassin

spacer.png

On 8/19/2018 at 2:21 PM, X2D said:

Miss me some CSS ZE. May have to make time to play once this goes live. 

If we can get some old school players back in the mix this could be a great time.   

Same here man! I'll definitely hop on when it does!

76561198028549341.pngAddFriend.png

Something interesting is supposed to go here.

Minas tirith recently got added to .com and I had the pleasure of playing the map with a team that mostly hadn't played it on css. It was a total shitshow, 0-6 and then 2-15. After playing on css it was like bizzaro world where people didn't have the most important zombie flank routes and timings memorized leading to panic. Even if the players themselves are good it'll take a while for people to learn the map. I'd like to see some more experienced minas elites from css in the server to teach the map. At this point i'm afraid that people might just give up and preemptively rtv. I don't want csgo to miss out on minas. Maybe afterwards we can all sing kumbaya and hold hands with white knight as we run to the end of the bridge thing. 

Also, it seems unnecessarily cruel to ban juky, botox and the third guy from playing on the server when they're so invested in the game and its community. It's like telling a fish it can't swim or that it has to move to another shittier unloze scented fishbowl, one of only two sizeable fishbowls on css just because he stole your bowl.

Since we're going to join the servers we should try to get along better together. It doesn't look good to exclude the more beloved, useful and the other guy ones. When I try to understand the history of the split (during which time I took a break) by reading all these posts, it just seems like a bunch of immature idiots making boneheaded decisions all around and half apologizing/justifying for them. Not to say pretend the split never happened and fuggedaboutit but let's use this opportunity to make ze great again.