Sofics

Minor problem.

So I  went away for two days to come back to Gmod being completely broken. First of all, it seems like all of the animations to the players have been lost, everyone is T-posing with no other animations playing. I have tried mostly everything, unsubscribing from addons, researched it for a good 4 hours to only find that other people are having a similar problem but all they had to do to fix it was delete a HL2 folder in their Gmod folder which I don't have. I have just uninstalled it and started the re-download process. It might take a while due to having 600+ addons so if it is fixed by the time it is installed I will edit the thread. 

I'm sorry about this and if you have any suggestions of any way I could fix it that would be greatly appreciated. 

Ask @Xy or any of the GMOD Division leaders :-D

Achievements

um i suggest that you should remove the addons and just reinstall the ones that are being used instead

Try unmounting hl2 if you have it installed.

It should be working fine now, I uninstalled Gmod and deleted a few addons that looked broken, glitchy or simply anthing that might mess models and animations up and it stopped on all of the servers. I am sorry about taking so long to fix it but I haven't had this before from Gmod.