XTC

Game balance/ideas ( this is multiple suggestions)

Posted  Edited by XTC - Edit Reason: suggestions

I've played this game mode for over 6d and almost 7 according to the timer and these are just some balances I can think improve the game I've been playing the game while making this and asking the server what they think to

SCP'S:

Scp-2521

Nerfs:

• remove slow down effect

• remove being able to see people after that say 2521

Buffs:

.add slight speed increase (nothing to big)

• add of the ability to teleport to people who say to 2521 in chat (kinda like 1471)

• slightly increase health

SCP-106

Nerfs

•none

Buffs

•none

Misc

•When someone hits the femur breaker have them take 50% of thare health and be slowed down by 20%for the rest of the game (stacks with armor) this would teleport 106 to the femor breaker (or at least set him back)

SCP-173

Nerfs:

• make special go down from 5 Seconds to 2 or 3

Buffs:

•Increased movement speed well not being looked at

• slightly increased health

• decrease special cool down form 30s to 15s

Scp-999

Nerfs: 

•none

Buffs:

• increase healing

• be neutral to other SCP'S (can not heal other scps)

SCP-079

Nerfs:

•don't alow him to stop nuke (if it's in map)

Buffs:

•alow 079 to turn shock a Tesla gate (eaven if it just went off)

•Allow 079 to pick between buffs to help alive scps instead of 939 at the beginning of a round

•049 spawn 2 049-2's

•457 pour fuel on people in a fire bomb area to allow longer burn time once that escape 

•173 blind people in area for 2x his special time 

This is all the ideas I currently have for scp help these abilities could only be activated if said SCP is in the game

Misc:

• give Serpent's hand a special card that acts as a 05 but looks unique

•  give arrows cameras instead of typing !next79

• give a distinct camera order instead of the randomness it is now

SCP-372

Nerfs:

•none

Buffs:

•None

Misc:

• make his natural uncloak more obvious to the player (a sound would work grate) this would be something only he would notice

076-2

Buffs: 

• increase damage from 33 to 34

• allow him to pick up his sword instead of waiting when thrown (he can get it back after some time to)

Nerfs:

• decrease swing speed to make the dps the same

Misc:

• a new sword model would be cool

Scp-682

Nerfs:

•none

Buffs:

• slight Health regen (1-3hp per s)

Scp-096:

Nerfs:

•none

Buffs:

•Allow them to have a special where thay gets a speed bonus and can break through doors lasting 3s or a secondary fire like the 049-2's special with a guaranteed instant death to anyone but scp-999 which would be 200 damage instead

SCP-035

Nerfs:

•none

Bufs:

• allow him to put on vests and pick up ammo

Misc:

• do not allow him to collide with D-class

SCP-1471

Nerfs:

•10s more recharge time on teleport

Buff:

Disorientation after teleport decreased from 5 Seconds to 2 seconds (or 3)

NEW SCP's

Scp-427:

Scp-427 would give you a 2-3 hp per s passively and would be made by putting a scp-500 in to 914 at varyfine 

(The rest are suggested by other people on the server but the abilities and what they do are made by me)

SCP-1000

2000hp and when someone looks at them thay are dealt 1 dps at a increasing rate of 1 damage (I.e 1s of looking is 1hp 2 is 2hp and so on and so forth) (this neads work on it please let me know any ideas)

SCP-1111

(Still working on)

Non gun items:

Vest:

• make it so people can see the stats of the vest ( movement decrease, protection from bullets, protection from fire, any other related stat)

• make it so when someone dies the vest that they were wearing (if that have one) comes off

Radio:

• have more radio spawns

• add a tiny bit of static between radios not the point where it's annoying but just so it's a little bit more immersive

Guns:

TMP

• increase damage from 9 to 11

• decrease recoil

• lower clip size from 40 to 30

P90

• increase damage

AUG:

• decrease recoil while scoped

MTF:

give Commander 10 more hp

D-Class:

• make the orange on their suits less vibrant 

Dr.Cleff:

• make him look less like a researcher and more like his own character

special rounds

Pain in the neck: all SCP's  are 173 but when they snap a neck the victim of the neck snapping becomes a 173

Cloning: all scp's are 049 and when somebody becomes infected they become a 049

Need for speed: everyone is three times faster and all doors are automatically opened except for SCP Chambers and mtf spawn

Earrape: all scp's are 066

The Crusade: a regular round but All d-class are 076-2 with 1 life 

If you're wondering about the reasons behind balance changes or anything else involving the suggestions please let me know in the comments and I am going to be adding more to this if I think of something please and fell free to add some all or none of my ideas

Edited by XTC
suggestions

8 hours ago, XTC said:

SCP-079

Nerfs:

•don't alow him to stop nuke (if it's in map)

But like 079 is the only one that can removing it would be making it almost imposible to remove

Buffs:

•alow 079 to turn shock a Tesla gate (eaven if it just went off)

You can lol (even if only one)

•Allow 079 to pick between buffs to help alive scps instead of 939 at the beginning of a round

•049 spawn 2 049-2's

•457 pour fuel on people in a fire bomb area to allow longer burn time once that escape 

•173 blind people in area for 2x his special time 

This is all really out of Lore nope.

This is all the ideas I currently have for scp help these abilities could only be activated if said SCP is in the game

Misc:

• give Serpent's hand a special card that acts as a 05 but looks unique

You can use the arrow keys.

• give a distinct camera order instead of the randomness it is now

I can agree with this.

13 hours ago, XTC said:

No, this is lore friendly and I like it. Just don't say 2521...

13 hours ago, XTC said:

• not allowing people use sprays in pocket dimension

Impossible I believe without re-texturing the walls of it which is just as impossible unless xy finds a way to edit site 19.

13 hours ago, XTC said:

Increased movement speed well not being looked at

No, he moves fast enough.

13 hours ago, XTC said:

Unless it was changed, he already can not heal them and is hostile to them (Unless you just meant make him neutral to him?) He stuns SCPs, they try to kill him.

13 hours ago, XTC said:

Already implemented https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/14012-breach-changelog/?do=findComment&comment=159221

13 hours ago, XTC said:

• don't let you see his name when you look at him (like 966)

Would make him unbalanced

13 hours ago, XTC said:

He only does 33 damage? I swear I could get 2-3 hit kills with him.

13 hours ago, XTC said:

Buffs:

•Alow him to have a special where she gets a speed bonus and can break through doors lasting 3s or a secondary fire like the 049-2 with a guaranteed instant death to anyone but scp-999 which would be 200 damage instead

Let's look at this English: 1. "Allow" is spelled wrong 2. You use "him" then "she" for one thing 3. "Like the 049-2" should read more like "like 049-2's special" 4. It's a run on sentence.
As for the suggestion itself, a tentative +1 if it is possible for breaking doors.

13 hours ago, XTC said:

No one collides anymore

13 hours ago, XTC said:

Misc: allow him to revive people he killed as 049-2 by touching their body

I once suggested it but when bodies not de-spawning was added it caused crashes and was removed. Without that, this may not work too well.

13 hours ago, XTC said:

SCP-1000

2000hp and when someone looks at them thay are dealt 1 dps at a increasing rate of 1 damage (I.e 1s of looking is 1hp 2 is 2hp and so on and so forth)

Basically a shitty 096, people would just look away. It also would not be fun for the person playing it.

13 hours ago, XTC said:

D-Class:

Dr.Cleff:

Both of these require new models, so please suggest some (escpecially for Dr. Cleff) Also, "Dr." and "Cleff" need to have a space between them.

13 hours ago, XTC said:

special rounds

Pain in the neck: all SCP's  are 173 but when they snap a neck the victim of the neck snapping becomes a 173

Need for speed: everyone is three times faster and all doors are automatically opened except for SCP Chambers and mtf spawn

Pain in the neck: WAY TOO OP. Also, I don't know this for sure but I think a large amount of people going fast causes lag.
Cloning: No, way too OP again. More like a parasite as well; one thing creates more of itself which creates more of itself.
Need for speed: eh
Earrape: No, 066 is too weak and would die. Also, "earrape" should be 2 words, "ear rape"
Anything I did not comment on I am neutral to it or +1 to it.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

1 minute ago, Duc2000 said:

Impossible I believe without re-texturing the walls of it which is just as impossible unless xy finds a way to edit site 19.

Unless it was changed, he already can not heal them and is hostile to them (Unless you just meant make him neutral to him?) He stuns SCPs, they try to kill him.

Already implemented https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/14012-breach-changelog/?do=findComment&comment=159221

Let's look at this English: 1. "Allow" is spelled wrong 2. You use "him" then "she" for one thing 3. "Like the 049-2" should read more like "like 049-2's special" 4. It's a run on sentence.
As for the suggestion itself, a tentative +1 if it is possible for breaking doors.

No one collides anymore

I once suggested it but when bodies not de-spawning was added it caused crashes and was removed. Without that, this may not work too well.

Basically a shitty 096, people would just look away. It also would not be fun for the person playing it.

Both of these require new models, so please suggest some (escpecially for Dr. Cleff) Also, "Dr." and "Cleff" need to have a space between them.

Pain in the neck: WAY TOO OP. Also, I don't know this for sure but I think a large amount of people going fast causes lag.
Cloning: No, way too OP again. More like a parasite as well; one thing creates more of itself which creates more of itself.
Earrape: No, 066 is too weak and would die. Also, "earrape" should be 2 words, "ear rape"

can i get a tl,dr?

4 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

No one collides anymore

Thank to for your thoughts I'll Implement them

Posted  Edited by Duc2000
8 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

can i get a tl,dr?

Look at all the things I quoted:

13 hours ago, XTC said:

13 hours ago, XTC said:

13 hours ago, XTC said:

•Increased movement speed well not being looked at

13 hours ago, XTC said:

13 hours ago, XTC said:

13 hours ago, XTC said:

13 hours ago, XTC said:

13 hours ago, XTC said:

•Alow him to have a special where she gets a speed bonus and can break through doors lasting 3s or a secondary fire like the 049-2 with a guaranteed instant death to anyone but scp-999 which would be 200 damage instead

13 hours ago, XTC said:

13 hours ago, XTC said:

Misc: allow him to revive people he killed as 049-2 by touching their body

13 hours ago, XTC said:

SCP-1000

2000hp and when someone looks at them thay are dealt 1 dps at a increasing rate of 1 damage (I.e 1s of looking is 1hp 2 is 2hp and so on and so forth)

13 hours ago, XTC said:

D-Class:

Dr.Cleff:

13 hours ago, XTC said:

special rounds

Me: It is either implemented, overpowered, impossible, under-powered, useless, filled with grammar mistakes, or requires some sort of addon to the suggestion like a model.
EDIT: Also sorry for the spaces in the spoiler, I quoted them all at once and could not remove the spaces between them afterwards.

Edited by Duc2000

Achievements

2 hours ago, Duc2000 said:
16 hours ago, XTC said:

this would be more lore frendly as in the entry it is shown that he manifests after he is said and this would punish pepole eaven more for not saying 2521 becouse like you said its easy to not say 2521

16 hours ago, XTC said:

didnt think of that but it would be cool if posoble 

16 hours ago, XTC said:

Increased movement speed well not being looked at

i think that he gets stuck at long ranges sometimes whare he cant bail out (like the escape at site 19) so this is to help him with that

16 hours ago, XTC said:

i do mean nuetral like D-class to researchers

16 hours ago, XTC said:

cool cool havent sean it yet 

16 hours ago, XTC said:

how so

16 hours ago, XTC said:

Buffs:

sorry i was a bit tierd 

16 hours ago, XTC said:

No one collides anymore

i was just playing and i collided a whole bunch of pepole (the worst part its its glichy and gets pepole stuck) 

16 hours ago, XTC said:

SCP-1000

i thoght so to but the guy who asked realy wanted it like that so idk about that one

16 hours ago, XTC said:

D-Class:

Dr.Cleff:

fair i think i may be abel to model them thogh (if XY likes the idea)

16 hours ago, XTC said:

special rounds

Anything I did not comment on I am neutral to it or +1 to i

ok so with pain in the neck i think we could make it fair by nerfing the 173 (in the mode) like less health less blinding etc etc

cloneing is way to op that was kinda the point but i think it would be fun i think that a way to fix it would be makeing eavryone MTF or CI

ear rape would just be funny and dumb but refecting on it its kinda a dumb idea tbh 

ill be fixing it now with the other stuff

eddit it all up to this point thank you for the ideas @Duc2000

53 minutes ago, XTC said:

how so

966 has NVG so you can see him. If 372 is cloaked though, you have no way of seeing him without his name. He also can jump on to walls and hold there, and most people would not look above a doorway to see his name.

Achievements

Just now, Duc2000 said:

966 has NVG so you can see him. If 372 is cloaked though, you have no way of seeing him without his name. He also can jump on to walls and hold there, and most people would not look above a doorway to see his name.

didnt think of that

Ok i'm fucking late and i see that alot of people have discussed this already but i'll put my shit in

SCP Changes - I Highly dislike every SCP change except 035's

SCP Suggestions - [I Recently suggested SCP-427] Also -1 to SCP-1000 and your version of SCP-427 since it doesn't include the fact that 427 can change people into hideous flesh beasts

Non Gun Changes - +1 To the Vest and Radio

Gun Changes TMP -1 | P90 -1 | AUG +1 | TMP is fine, P90 is already OP, Aug needs some buffs

MTF - Yes commander needs more HP

D Class - I Don't think he can do that.

Dr Clef - Yes i hate how hes just a researcher

Special Rounds - +1 to all of them

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

2 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

Ok i'm fucking late and i see that alot of people have discussed this already but i'll put my shit in

SCP Changes - I Highly dislike every SCP change except 035's

SCP Suggestions - [I Recently suggested SCP-427] Also -1 to SCP-1000 and your version of SCP-427 since it doesn't include the fact that 427 can change people into hideous flesh beasts

Non Gun Changes - +1 To the Vest and Radio

Gun Changes TMP -1 | P90 -1 | AUG +1 | TMP is fine, P90 is already OP, Aug needs some buffs

MTF - Yes commander needs more HP

D Class - I Don't think he can do that.

Dr Clef - Yes i hate how hes just a researcher

Special Rounds - +1 to all of them

Please elaborate on why you don't like the scps changes I agree with the p90(sorda) and I deal as it would be kinda wired to turn into a beast of sorts and tbh I don't like 1000 to

Posted  Edited by Mr Z
32 minutes ago, XTC said:

Please elaborate on why you don't like the scps changes I agree with

SCP-2521

The Slow Effect is due to his slimy/sticky tentacles 

Being able to see his targets when they say 2521 is much better then him being able to just teleport him, also it would make him too similar to 1471 which was added right before him

His speed increase i see as unnecessary and his health increase too

SCP-106

If its doing all of this to 106 then [SPAMMING FEMUR BREAKER INTENSIFIES]

If its doing all of this to the person pressing it that is unnecessary

SCP-173

Even with the special at 5 seconds alot of 173 players can't even seem to snap any necks

Increased movement speed? you're joking right? right?

Increased health? you're joking right? right?

Decreased special cooldown? i think you get the point

SCP-999

999's healing is already quick enough

Whats the point of being neutral if they just want to kill you

SCP-079

Allow him to stop the fuckers from nuking the whole god damn facility to save his own life

Allow him to turn on a tesla gate again? Sure, just kinda useless.

Allow him to pick buffs? Spawn 2 049-2s? no

457s i kinda don't understand but from what i see i disagree with

173 blind people in area for 2x his special ti- WAIT WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?

Give serps a cool card? No.

Give arrows instead of typing !next79, Dude this has already been fixed check the changelogs, or just bind your arrow keys.

Give a distinct camera order instead of randomness? YES YES YES YES

It already alerts you, just not with a stupid noise, open your eyes and you'll see that you're uncloaked

076-2

Increase damage from 33 to 34 WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUSLY INSANE? I SWEAR

[INCOMING RANT]

YOU'RE SUGGESTING DAMAGE BUFFS TO THINGS THAT ALREADY SHRED PEOPLE LIKE PAPER

WHY WOULD 076-2, THE SCP THAT CAN KILL 10 MTF IN ONE GOOD PLAY AND HAS 3-4 LIFES, NEED A DAMAGE BOOST.

ahem whats next

Allow him to pick up his sword, Uh no, because alot of people would lose it and get annoyed that it takes a bit to get it.

Decrease Swing Speed, NO!

New sword model? but the model right now looks really nice and not some crappy high res sword

Bigger hit boxes? On the victims? HELL NO! on him? HELL YES!

Insta kill? NO WE HAD THAT BEFORE AND NOW ITS GONE

Increased shadow speed? FUCK NO HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE TACTIC WHERE A 017 KILLS NO ONE AND JUST SHADOWS HIS WAY TO THE EXIT, HE CAN DO THAT NOW EVEN WITH THIS SLOW ASS SPEED.

Decreased run speed, i would say increase run speed for how slow it is when you're outside as him.

Increase overal speed? hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaah NO that would break him since he already is perfect.

Slight regeneration? I'm really wondering if you have played the game since this all sounds like it would break the server, 682 already is feared for his HP and Insta kill.

Special where they get a speed bonus and can break doors lasting 3s? No

Secondary fire like insta kill? OHOHO FUCK NO WE DON'T NEED MORE INSTA KILLS

FINALLY

SOMETHING

GOOD

YOU HAVE

SUGGESTED

10s more on his teleport? IT ALREADY KILLS YOU WITH AGE YOU DON'T NEED IT TO BREAK YOUR BONES DOWN!

Disorientation after teleport decreased? Yes i can agree with this.

I agree with the p90(sorda)

The P90 is my main gun, if i see a P90 i always pick it up [Highest Ammo Record: 3000]

and I deal as it would be kinda wired to turn into a beast of sorts and tbh

However, long-term exposure produces a significant health hazard. As the locket heals damage, it optimizes the body's natural systems. Resistance to disease and toxins is increased by 500% compared to accepted LD50 or death-rate values after a total of 10 minutes of exposure, and 1000% after 15. After 15 minutes of exposure, muscular systems begin optimizing, increasing strength and pain tolerance by 200-300%. All other systems continue to optimize. Class-D personnel exposed to the device for over an hour total began mutating into a shapeless mass of tissue. The conversion time accelerates with continued exposure to SCP-427.

The "Flesh Beasts" (so named due to their appearance) created by SCP-427 are incredibly aggressive, attacking any and all personnel on sight with lethal results. They are highly resistant to most known weaponry, but can be disabled with sufficient shock trauma or heat in excess of 1100 degrees Celsius (2000 degrees Fahrenheit). Intelligence cannot be accurately gauged, but mapping of biological enhancement of the brain as a direct relationship with optimization of other systems suggests intelligence could exceed levels measured in humans when fully transformed.

Edited by Mr Z

7 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

SCP-2521

The Slow Effect is due to his slimy/sticky tentacles 

Being able to see his targets when they say 2521 is much better then him being able to just teleport him, also it would make him too similar to 1471 which was added right before him

His speed increase i see as unnecessary and his health increase too

this is i don't have much of a problem with him being able to see people when they say 2521 but his slow down is bull shit because if you so much as get near him you die with almost no hope of escaping him which makes it annoying to deal with and an overall painful experience and this is true with all the people i have talked to so to then balance him back out as he would be bad i decided to give him a speed up health and a teleport ability just to make it a bit better for him but all i care about is the slowdown getting removed 

13 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

SCP-106

If its doing all of this to 106 then [SPAMMING FEMUR BREAKER INTENSIFIES]

If its doing all of this to the person pressing it that is unnecessary

the main point of this is to stop the spam of it while giving it a purpose 

14 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

SCP-173

Even with the special at 5 seconds alot of 173 players can't even seem to snap any necks

Increased movement speed? you're joking right? right?

Increased health? you're joking right? right?

Decreased special cooldown? i think you get the point

i think that most new players cant which is true (i still have problems with it TBH) but this would make it so new players don't get killed with no hope of escape while giving veterans less time to snap necks  this would go along with movent speed and health allowing them to not get put into a corner and shot at

18 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

SCP-999

999's healing is already quick enough

Whats the point of being neutral if they just want to kill you

999 is meant to be a friend to everybody so why have him be hurt by SCP's and i just felt like more healing would be nice

19 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

SCP-079

Allow him to stop the fuckers from nuking the whole god damn facility to save his own life

Allow him to turn on a tesla gate again? Sure, just kinda useless.

Allow him to pick buffs? Spawn 2 049-2s? no

457s i kinda don't understand but from what i see i disagree with

173 blind people in area for 2x his special ti- WAIT WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?

Give serps a cool card? No.

Give arrows instead of typing !next79, Dude this has already been fixed check the changelogs, or just bind your arrow keys.

Give a distinct camera order instead of randomness? YES YES YES YES

tbh this one was a bit rushed and was an attempt to make 079 more fun but I can see its flaws

20 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

It already alerts you, just not with a stupid noise, open your eyes and you'll see that you're uncloaked

this was once more to help new players

21 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

076-2

Increase damage from 33 to 34 WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUSLY INSANE? I SWEAR

[INCOMING RANT]

YOU'RE SUGGESTING DAMAGE BUFFS TO THINGS THAT ALREADY SHRED PEOPLE LIKE PAPER

WHY WOULD 076-2, THE SCP THAT CAN KILL 10 MTF IN ONE GOOD PLAY AND HAS 3-4 LIFES, NEED A DAMAGE BOOST.

ahem whats next

Allow him to pick up his sword, Uh no, because alot of people would lose it and get annoyed that it takes a bit to get it.

Decrease Swing Speed, NO!

New sword model? but the model right now looks really nice and not some crappy high res sword

ok so this was mostly to make it so he cant rip people to shreds the point was to keep the overall DPS the same while lowering his swing speed to make it more hard to hit overall because lets say he swings 5 times a second giving a 165 DPS then if you put his swings at 34  it would make his swing speed 4.853 hits per second (but after thinking this over it should be lowered overall to) the waiting for the sword would still happen its just he can pick it up to meaning if he tosses it at an MTF he is chasing he can pick it up or wait for it and the wait time would not change

30 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

Bigger hit boxes? On the victims? HELL NO! on him? HELL YES!

Insta kill? NO WE HAD THAT BEFORE AND NOW ITS GONE

Increased shadow speed? FUCK NO HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE TACTIC WHERE A 017 KILLS NO ONE AND JUST SHADOWS HIS WAY TO THE EXIT, HE CAN DO THAT NOW EVEN WITH THIS SLOW ASS SPEED

this one is fair and ill get rid of it

Decreased run speed, i would say increase run speed for how slow it is when you're outside as him.

Increase overal speed? hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaah NO that would break him since he already is perfect.

Slight regeneration? I'm really wondering if you have played the game since this all sounds like it would break the server, 682 already is feared for his HP and Insta kill.

once more i agree

FINALLY

SOMETHING

GOOD

YOU HAVE

SUGGESTED

31 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

10s more on his teleport? IT ALREADY KILLS YOU WITH AGE YOU DON'T NEED IT TO BREAK YOUR BONES DOWN!

Disorientation after teleport decreased? Yes i can agree with this.

i don't like strict buffs that's why (its just a thing with me)

33 minutes ago, Mr Z said:
1 hour ago, XTC said:

I agree with the p90(sorda)

The P90 is my main gun, if i see a P90 i always pick it up [Highest Ammo Record: 3000]

mine is the FAMS [Highest Ammo Record: 1500]

34 minutes ago, Mr Z said:
1 hour ago, XTC said:

and I deal as it would be kinda wired to turn into a beast of sorts and tbh

However, long-term exposure produces a significant health hazard. As the locket heals damage, it optimizes the body's natural systems. Resistance to disease and toxins is increased by 500% compared to accepted LD50 or death-rate values after a total of 10 minutes of exposure, and 1000% after 15. After 15 minutes of exposure, muscular systems begin optimizing, increasing strength and pain tolerance by 200-300%. All other systems continue to optimize. Class-D personnel exposed to the device for over an hour total began mutating into a shapeless mass of tissue. The conversion time accelerates with continued exposure to SCP-427.

The "Flesh Beasts" (so named due to their appearance) created by SCP-427 are incredibly aggressive, attacking any and all personnel on sight with lethal results. They are highly resistant to most known weaponry, but can be disabled with sufficient shock trauma or heat in excess of 1100 degrees Celsius (2000 degrees Fahrenheit). Intelligence cannot be accurately gauged, but mapping of biological enhancement of the brain as a direct relationship with optimization of other systems suggests intelligence could exceed levels measured in humans when fully transformed.

i have read it i just think changing into it would be wired and would suck if you just ran over it and didn't know you picked it up and changed into a beast all the sudden

Posted  Edited by XTC

also i do thank you for your ideas and criticisms also may can i get a link to your 427 post

Edited by XTC

5 minutes ago, XTC said:

also i do thank you for your ideas and criticisms 

No problem, right now i'm making a new post on 3 scps so ill respond to your other comment in a bit.

Thanks i really love the idea of turning into a beast but idk how I would do it I'm also not that good at balinceing but i thought I would give a crack at it

Just now, XTC said:

Thanks i really love the idea of turning into a beast but idk how I would do it I'm also not that good at balinceing but i thought I would give a crack at it

Did you see my suggestion on it? i think i handled it well but i'd like it if you had some criticism about it to comment on it.

1 hour ago, XTC said:

this is i don't have much of a problem with him being able to see people when they say 2521 but his slow down is bull shit because if you so much as get near him you die with almost no hope of escaping him which makes it annoying to deal with and an overall painful experience and this is true with all the people i have talked to so to then balance him back out as he would be bad i decided to give him a speed up health and a teleport ability just to make it a bit better for him but all i care about is the slowdown getting removed 

Its that terror i wanted when i suggested it, when you see him your heart fucking dies and you try to either run or fight.

1 hour ago, XTC said:

the main point of this is to stop the spam of it while giving it a purpose 

There is a rule against spam

1 hour ago, XTC said:

i think that most new players cant which is true (i still have problems with it TBH) but this would make it so new players don't get killed with no hope of escape while giving veterans less time to snap necks  this would go along with movent speed and health allowing them to not get put into a corner and shot at

>Watches a player playing 173 whilst they have 2 months on the server

>Misses one person jumping around while blinded

>Get their ass crowbared, literally.

1 hour ago, XTC said:

999 is meant to be a friend to everybody so why have him be hurt by SCP's and i just felt like more healing would be nice

True

1 hour ago, XTC said:

tbh this one was a bit rushed and was an attempt to make 079 more fun but I can see its flaws

i see...

1 hour ago, XTC said:

this was once more to help new players

New players can learn the hard way, i did...

1 hour ago, XTC said:

ok so this was mostly to make it so he cant rip people to shreds the point was to keep the overall DPS the same while lowering his swing speed to make it more hard to hit overall because lets say he swings 5 times a second giving a 165 DPS then if you put his swings at 34  it would make his swing speed 4.853 hits per second (but after thinking this over it should be lowered overall to) the waiting for the sword would still happen its just he can pick it up to meaning if he tosses it at an MTF he is chasing he can pick it up or wait for it and the wait time would not change

DOES NOT COMPUTE, CAN'T UNDERSTAND, ENGLISH NOT DETECTED, ERROR, ERROR, ERRROOOORRRRR.......

1 hour ago, XTC said:

this one is fair and ill get rid of it

Yeaaaa...

1 hour ago, XTC said:

once more i agree

K

1 hour ago, XTC said:

:)

1 hour ago, XTC said:

i don't like strict buffs that's why (its just a thing with me)

Strict Buffs? you mean

1. Buffs that are really overpowered as in his teleportation, because just wait till you teleport in the middle of the entire MTF/NTF

or

2. Buffs that have alot of rules and downfalls.

1 hour ago, XTC said:

mine is the FAMS [Highest Ammo Record: 1500]

Nice