Mr Z

Xenoplague, the Eggs that are related to 682. Dr. Wondertainment's Custom-Pets! And The Creeping, Hungry Sands of Tule!

Oh man, the forums are starting to kick back up, time to spam suggestings ha ha haaaaaaa

SCP-1124

Xenoplague

Health - 500

Ability - None

Passive - These are eggs that sit in the middle of rooms, they look like small little balls of metal but when a player gets too close a message pops up saying

"Something lunges at you and goes down your throat"

after a minute the player will die and a SCP-1124-1 will spawn in their place.

NOTE: To make players not wanna sacrifice themselves to the eggs, a random spectator will spawn in as the 1124-1 instead of them.

Spawn - In the middle of big rooms like HCZ/LCZ big 4 way rooms.

Relationships Friendly: Doesn't Effect SCPs | Hostile: Effects Humans | Neutral: None

Model - Just make a round metal egg like model and you're done.

SCP-1124-1

Health - 750

Attack - 50

Ability - Minor speed boost

Half of 682's speed cooldown

[Idk his cooldown]

Passive - None

Spawn - Where the host dies

Relationships Friendly: SCPS | Hostile: Everything but SCPs | Neutral: None

Model - 682, but smaller.

SCP-1550

Dr. Wondertainment's Custom-Pets! 

Ability - When opened with right click it will spawn one of the SCP-1550's depending on the location.

Passive - None

Spawn - Random Item Locations

Model - A Small plastic bag

SCP-1550-LCZ

Health - 100

Attack - 10

Ability - Scamper which allows them to run really fast

10 second cooldown

Passive - Extra jump height

Spawn - Right on the person that spawned it

Relationships Friendly: Team that spawn it | Hostile: Enemies said team | Neutral: Neutrals of said team

Model Rabbit

How to get - Use SCP-1550 in Light Containment Zone

SCP-1550-HCZ

Health - 300

Attack - None

Ability - Pounce which allows it to leap forward and if it collides with any enemy/neutral it will pin the person down [Freeze them] and deal 10 damage every second.

30 second cooldown

Passive - Can see nearby players through walls

Relationships Friendly: Team that spawn it | Hostile: Enemies said team | Neutral: Neutrals of said team

Model Hunter

How to get - Use SCP-1550 in Heavy Containment Zone

SCP-1550-EZ

Health - 100

Attack - 15

Ability - Rapid Scratch which allows you to rapidly do 5 damage for 3 seconds

3 second cooldown

Passive - Lick wounds, every 5 seconds regenerate 10 HP

Model Cat

How to get - Use SCP-1550 in Entrance Zone

SCP-1550-SF

Health - 50

Attack - 5

Ability - Flight for 5 seconds 

5 second cooldown

Passive - Gliding/No fall damage

Model Snipe [Bird]

How to get - Use SCP-1550 on the Surface

SCP-1550-106

Health - 600

Attack - 30-35

Ability - Speed

[15 Second Cooldown]

Passive - When it gets hurt near an enemy the enemy gets damaged

1 HP per 1 HP

Model A Xenomorph from this pack

How to get - Use SCP-1550 in 106's Pocket Dimension

SCP-1550-860

Health - 400

Attack - 35

Ability - Turn transparent, toggle

Passive - Nearby allies become transparent too.

Spawn - Right on the person that spawned it

Model Chibiterasu

How to get - Use SCP-1550 in The Forest/SCP-860-1

Leave suggestions for different SCP-1550's

SCP-165

The Creeping, Hungry Sands of Tule

Health - 1500

Attack - 5

Ability - Set a point to teleport back to, this makes for quick get away's when spotted

Passive - While attacking to the player it doesn't look like their health is going down.

Takes x2 damage from flame throwers.

Spawn - Spawns by 457

Relationships Friendly: None | Hostile: Everything | Neutral: None

Model If you can find or make something that looks like a pile of sand let me know, for now here is a mummy playermodel

i feel like i'm missing something

Well time to take another break then drop a shit ton of SCP suggestions

btw recently my laptops screen started flickering whenever i tilted it or bumped the bottom, that's lovely. 

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

I'm not reading this rainbow shit.

15 hours ago, Mr Z said:

NOTE: To make players not wanna sacrifice themselves to the eggs, a random spectator will spawn in as the 1124-1 instead of them.

I have suggested this for a number of things including 049-2, dunno why xy won't add it. Sure, an afk could be it but the same is true for NTF.

15 hours ago, Mr Z said:

Half of 682's speed cooldown

[Idk his cooldown]

682's is 25 seconds and the special lasts 5 seconds (I believe). So after the special ends you have to wait 20 seconds to use it again. Would this special cooldown be 12.5 seconds (round to 13) and last 3 seconds?

15 hours ago, Mr Z said:

Ability - When opened with right click it will spawn one of the SCP-1550's depending on the location.

Will it be an NPC or a person from spectators?

15 hours ago, Mr Z said:

Unless there is a way for this to be made so that it is actually on the team that spawned it so it can not do damage, I can see this being way to confusing.

15 hours ago, Mr Z said:

Takes x2 damage from flame throwers.

Sand doesn't really get damaged more by fire than flesh. I mean sure, an old dry corpse like the mummy the model would be would get damaged a lot more, but I don't think sand would.

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

1 hour ago, Duc2000 said:

I have suggested this for a number of things including 049-2, dunno why xy won't add it. Sure, an afk could be it but the same is true for NTF.

Huh

682's is 25 seconds and the special lasts 5 seconds (I believe). So after the special ends you have to wait 20 seconds to use it again. Would this special cooldown be 12.5 seconds (round to 13) and last 3 seconds?

Suuure [Head Hurting Intensifies]

Will it be an NPC or a person from spectators?

Person from Spectators

Unless there is a way for this to be made so that it is actually on the team that spawned it so it can not do damage, I can see this being way to confusing.

True

Sand doesn't really get damaged more by fire than flesh. I mean sure, an old dry corpse like the mummy the model would be would get damaged a lot more, but I don't think sand would.

The Acari mites are resistant to all but the most dangerous of pesticides. They retreat from heat and will often seek shade when available, being the most active during the night, hunting for large sleeping prey. Their vulnerability to heat is the most preferable technique for containment.

Mobile Task-Force Epsilon-9 (aka "Fire Eaters") were dispatched for containment and extraction of SCP-165.

1 hour ago, Mr Z said:

The Acari mites are resistant to all but the most dangerous of pesticides. They retreat from heat and will often seek shade when available, being the most active during the night, hunting for large sleeping prey. Their vulnerability to heat is the most preferable technique for containment.

Mobile Task-Force Epsilon-9 (aka "Fire Eaters") were dispatched for containment and extraction of SCP-165.

Guess its not real sand then, real sand is made of silica
*is expecting a website that includes a dildo that can destroy concrete to have real sand*

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

14 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Guess its not real sand then, real sand is made of silica

It's little mites that disguise as sand.