BlakeS

I think its time.

I think it's time I finally did resign from my position as admin on TTT1. this time it is with all heart. I have had my times here and 99% of them have been great. the first time I had resigned was over anger and the situation I had been in, but now I just don't have the time to reside as an admin. I am currently focused on working my two jobs and chasing my dream. I have only been on probably three times the past two months and I just dont deserve an admin spot on the server when there is plenty of people out there with more devoted time available. I would definitely like to thank @Violator and @MilkMan on giving me a chance here, and every single friend I have made on this server. I will still play on the server from time to time, and plan on donating soon just because of how GFL is and how this community is. I know I have compelled a lot of hate because of how I was, but I hope in time everyone grows to forgive and forget. I plan on always being a part of GFL, but I just dont have the time to devote myself fully as an admin.  I'm not going to make a tag list because it's just too much time. but thank you and I hope you all have a great afternoon<3

rip.png

Posted  Edited by Spazzin

bruh you literally just reapplied lmao 

But yeah, don't let being an admin get in the way of real life shit. Hopefully it pays off at the end. I better still see you on the server every now and then tho pussy

Edited by Spazzin

24 minutes ago, Spazzin said:

bruh you literally just reapplied lmao 

But yeah, don't let being an admin get in the way of real life shit. Hopefully it pays off at the end. I better still see you on the server every now and then tho pussy

its been 3 months since i reapplied and I shouldve taken notice that I was super busy. all my fault. but I loved the server so i wanted to be a bigger part of it ya feel

rip.png

Posted  Edited by MilkMan

I thought you resigned 3 months ago :neckbeard:. I actually was about to resign myself because of school and everything but then my grand father had passed away two days ago and put some financial constraints on my dad so I couldnt get a co signer. So I will be here still and hopefully when you come on you will see improvements to the server.

Edited by MilkMan

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif