DOOMSlayer_

Trump and Russia

If you really think about it, it possibly can't be the first time that another nation has interfered with our elections. Maybe not by hacking into the polls and changing votes, which is what probably makes all this Russia and Trump stuff so "scary". 

SEND MEMES

SEND NUDES

SEND FOOD

I'm lowkey a weeb...

tumblr_ohhs10xsG51vyefqgo7_540.gif

umaruchan.gif

50aa6758b04bcde6818c2a3bc90bd692.gif

I don't see the reasoning behind this topic. Trump himself admitted that he's open to the possibility of Russian interference, as per US intelligence findings. The tone he took when he said that indicated that he wasn't surprised, almost as if foreign interference of some degree in political campaigns is something that should be expected at this point.

Not the most interesting point of discussion regarding an election a year and a half in the past.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

lol are people still talking about this? They first started talking about this about a year ago and at this point, I don't think the average any american gives a shit.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 10:44 AM, DOOMSlayer_ said:

People that have been claiming since Trump won that the Russians interfered in our elections 

Well to be clear, two things need to be established: Russian election interference and Russian collusion, because they aren't one and the same. Russian election interference is the reported hacking of electronic voting terminals, spread of online misinformation and many other things in order to sway or impact the election. Most of the U.S. major intelligence offices believe with near certainty this took place in 2016 and will likely take place again in 2018.

Trump-Russia collusion is completely different. This is the accusation that Trump colluded with Russia in order to help him win the 2016 presidential election. Now as this article pretty well explains, collusion itself is not actually illegal https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366. However there are many other things the Trump campaign could have done with Russia that likely were illegal. Collusion in this case, is what the Mueller probe is investigating. I personally did not believe any collusion took place until the events of the past few weeks with former Trump associates, which leaves me to believe someone is going to spill something on him.

Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but I loved the man over his cunt of an opponent. But over these couple of years I've realized I love his policies, not him. He's a fucking jackass.