Harakoni

I'm Resigning, bet you didn't expect that

Posted  Edited by Harakoni

Well this'll come as a surprise to a few, that's for sure, but I feel like I need to tell the truth about what I've felt for a while now; I just don't like Hide And Seek anymore.
The server has just had too many problems, I don't want to deal with them anymore. Everytime I joined the server, I'd never have any fun because of it, until just getting on felt like a chore.

But to explain where my lack of interest started, I have to go back to the beginning, around October last year. By this point, i was pretty much a regular on the server, I enjoyed the server, and the server enjoyed having me, it was at this point that I was first asked the question: "When are you applying?". Of course, me being me I had no clue what they meant (@Jat <3) until I realized they wanted me for admin. I couldn't believe it, the staff wanted me for an admin, I'd never even considered it. And so, more under peer pressure than anything else. I applied, and I can admit now, it was my Worst and Best Mistake.
Near immediately after I became admin, @mbs resigned as manager (Another staff member who wanted me to apply, I love ya btw), It was here where the problems really took off. Following this bombshell came sporadic infighting between admins for who should become manager, and, In my opinion, the second (@Zexired was first, but he said no) best choice came out of the mix. @PsquawOsaurus. I will admit at first, you were great; You went in hands on and fixed the issues mbs had neglected on his way to resigning. And it was also here where I began to lose interest.
I'm 16, as a few of you know, which means i'm out of the typical age range of those who want to play on Hide and Seek, pretty self explanatory. At around this time, other more suitable and enticing games were appearing on my radar, I slowly began to lose interest. My playtime dropped from the top 5 active to near bottom in less than 2 weeks, I'm surprised I didn't resign then and there, until @PsquawOsaurus messaged me out of nowhere, and i'm still not sure why, If i wanted to become a New Senior Admin after he was promoted. Of course, i said yes. It breathed fresh life into my role and i bounced back, if only temporarily; for around this time a major admin abuse scandal took place, (I won't say who here, as it's long over, but anyone on HnS will know). 
It was a blow and a half, the abuse was practically ignored and overlooked at first, then it became public knowledge and there was outcry. Still nothing that i thought would have been right was done, and instead the admin was pretty much told off. I couldn't keep playing normally after that. Something just felt off, everyone's enjoyment appeared fake. It hit me hard, I began drifting again, and this time, there was to be no bounce back. Alongside this, I was incorrectly roped into the abuse, by accusations of @You should kill yourself i and @Dex. They were of course false, but it only worsened the situation.
After this, the staff chat was bickering and complaints of the abuse and what to do, still nothing came of it, and I could tell Psquaw was becoming tired of it. For around 2 months this carried on, until recently where upon the addition of an advanced sprays addon, new issues appeared, several Trial Admins were posting unsuitable and suggestive imagery all over maps, It wasn't right, but i couldn't do anything, and again, Psquaw refused to act. I think i gave up at this point, I tried to stop them, but they didn't, often challenging me when they sprayed near naked Ecchi imagery along spawns and in clear view. I couldn't help, so i told them to spray it away from clear view, where only them and trusted members could see. Thankfully they listened.
And then, Psquaw resigned. The power vacuum re-appeared, and here I am, not able to take it a second time, turning away and saying "Fuck it, i'm out!"

Featured Mentions:
@Mr. Bones You were the first person I ever met on the server, Under the name of "Sour". It's thanks to you i stayed, that's right. MR. BONES IS THE REASON I STAYED ON THE SERVER IN THE FIRST PLACE, FUCK ALL YOU HATERS!
You taught me everything I know; bhopping, strafing. Even bloody crouch jumping, and I never got the chance to say "Thank You". It's probably my biggest regret of the server, and i wish it turned out differently in the end. #NeverForgetThePupperArmy.
@Fafy You're my favorite of the normal admins, and by far one of the few I enjoyed company with post admin-ship. I would say is the Ideal candidate for Senior, I wish you luck friend.
@cancerous_cunt One of the first people i met on the server, and one i hope i won't forget. I still miss the old times, never forget the M O O N.
@Jat You were the one that pushed me for admin in the first place, and for that I am truly grateful. You were awesome as senior and i hope you get back there some day.

Here's the normal mentions list:
@Superden30 Another of the first few I met. I miss ya mate, pity you left Gmod a while back.
@mbs You were the best manager i've been under. Even if you lost interest and slowly faded out, I still enjoyed my time with you.
@PsquawOsaurus You know what mate, I'm sorry. I nagged and annoyed the hell out of you. You deserved a better Senior Admin.
@Clueless C. Damn I still remember when we applied for admin together, but it's changed from the old times. I'll see ya around gent- and don't forget, The red army never rests.
@Eucalyptus idk why you're here, I'll see you in school in 5 days anyway lol.
@Zexired One of the best admins on the server, and the single and only person i can have faith in for manager, keep up the good work!
@nelso531 @IDKEMBER Stop with the not so Ecchi, Ecchi sprays lmao

@littleshake The Serbian princess, bet you didn't see this coming.
@TheSushiColony where the hell did you go?
@NukeTheFox Keep sucking @Nigward's dick
@Diablodoggy28 You go girl!
@sciguy429 Help i'm stuck >.< 
@FrankAL Another ideal candidate for senior, I wish you luck
@MB101 I'll admit it, I barely got to know you, even so you were a chill guy. I hope for the best.
@Nix Pardus Shedow Peep
@Zebra thanks for being so chill, and I definitely believe that Zex is the ideal go to for manager
@Clufy Hi mom
@NaratoHeHeXD Be nice to the admins ;) 
@Rendicate Discount Zexired
@Logic301 Return someday babes
@Tako idk if this is the right account, but fuck you u lil tryhard!
@oat *Incomprehensible screeching*
@Charmayy didn't see this coming did ya >:) 
@shelby You run for manager!
@POOT_Stark Where did the good men go and where are all the gods
@everyone You're small genitalia 
@DOOMSlayer_ You played for 10 minutes, still was a blast. See ya on insurgency
@Kite9867 How the hell do you play breach? Also                                     ^^
@FSG why are you here? Only the gods will know
@Winter #BringBackMurder
@shelby Attention Whore Hi there personsssssssssssssssss
I'd like to say i'll still be on, but not as much. I've lost a lot of interest, but not all. See ya around gents o/
@cancerous_cunt 

amiretarted.PNG

Edited by Harakoni

Posted  Edited by Fafy

:( This is just sad, we will always miss you

I'll miss the days where you were a "grill"

Edited by Fafy

qnix.png.4b4cea59155ffb8a165ce00aa720ca5b.png
20190420010737_1.jpg.d63dd580a9f25a35e1c6bbf07f89e211.jpg
20180814170309_1.jpg.d18aa44d9132ed1a95d71307b194aed3.jpg20180720003140_1.jpg.4a88b6abb1b8009435e9233f07868cce.jpg20180810195200_1.jpg.46f21405349b2517c45d1309332acd87.jpg 

b_560x95.png

19 minutes ago, Harakoni said:

@Winter #BringBackMurder

you know it boi

also rip at least ur staying as discord mod

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

@Harakoni I'm honestly surprised to see you go, seems like everyone is dropping from hide & seek recently. I hope you come back to hns at some point, even if it is only for an hour or so to hangout. I will see you on insurgency I guess since I have a feeling that's where you'll spend all your time now lol.

5ba1a38c09520_Lustforfur.png.53f7f00a00a016d7acc728e0733a1bca.png20180831173324_1.thumb.jpg.8883fb7b531a2d3d3b1f6703b1fe3015.jpg

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Winter

Don’t you dare leave I will ground you forever. Well anyways I actually hope you come back I haven’t been on much either I’ve just bored. You were probably the person that got me to apply, I know that I didn’t ask you for a +1 but you were cool to me. I will really miss you koni 

400E8424-6A6B-49B8-94DD-E2B1D898BD97.jpeg

Edited by Winter

Admin on Hide and Seek, Former Operator on Death-run, Former Member Acceptor. 

tumblr_ojxz21XTtb1vnqmpbo1_500.gif

#NeverForgetTheMOON

Sad to see you go old friend

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

Psquaw dabs into the post!

First off I'll really miss you. I promoted you to senior because I knew you were a perfect fit for the role. In fact I'd say you probably did a better job managing the server than me at some points. I'm sorry you had to nag at me to get stuff done half the time, I'm just lazy.  

3 hours ago, Harakoni said:

and again, Psquaw refused to act.

i wouldn't say refused to act, just didn't do anything. Refused sounds like "NO! I won't fix this problem under any circumstances!" Also you say again but thats the only time in the post anything like that appears sooooo. And also I did click the box that disallows nsfw sprays, but it only works if the user marks the spray as nsfw when they add it.

But anyways I hope to see you on the server again. You were a great admin and a great friend.

sign.png.a8db96f0c06c01a50197ab874bea2985.png

- Former HNS Manager

- Former CWRP admin

88.104.png

gary_no.PNG

Damn, I didn't expect that.

Rest in peace to anotha good one. I could always tell you had the potential in ya. This caught me by surprise. I hope to still see you on sometimes. Good luck in the future my dude.

Now that you're just a member, when are you reapplying? :lenny:

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

1 hour ago, PsquawOsaurus said:

Psquaw dabs into the post!

First off I'll really miss you. I promoted you to senior because I knew you were a perfect fit for the role. In fact I'd say you probably did a better job managing the server than me at some points. I'm sorry you had to nag at me to get stuff done half the time, I'm just lazy.  

i wouldn't say refused to act, just didn't do anything. Refused sounds like "NO! I won't fix this problem under any circumstances!" Also you say again but thats the only time in the post anything like that appears sooooo. And also I did click the box that disallows nsfw sprays, but it only works if the user marks the spray as nsfw when they add it.

But anyways I hope to see you on the server again. You were a great admin and a great friend.

Me: Lets make a post that says what you know and how you feel
Also me: Literally forgets all events that fixes the problems

41 minutes ago, _Marshmello_ said:

You're gay too.

No way! Let's be gay together!

43 minutes ago, Jat said:

Damn, I didn't expect that.

Rest in peace to anotha good one. I could always tell you had the potential in ya. This caught me by surprise. I hope to still see you on sometimes. Good luck in the future my dude.

Now that you're just a member, when are you reapplying? :lenny:

Sorry mate, I just couldn't snap back into it and here we are, and i'll be re-applying in about 
∞ -Time, or maybe not we'll see :lenny: