Random Noise

So... yeah.

DISCLAIMER: I am not making this for pity points, nor am I begging for the consequences to be reversedeven though I really want to... ;-;

So, if you are like most people, you probably don't have an idea of what happened. Well, let's just say things didn't go well. On Monday, @SoupBoy had created a "cult". Basically, if you joined the cult, you would give your life to any traitors who join it. I'm not going to go over all the rules of the cult, but let's just say it didn't turn out well. Here's a video of what happened:

(credit to @motorsteak for putting the video in his response to my ban appeal)

Now, if you decided to watch it, you would see that "the cult" never went smoothly, in any of the rounds. There was rdm and there was general disorder. In the end, @Gaxy came on and slayed some people(note: he did not ban anyone) with the reason "no cult". I thought that was the end of it. Until the next day, when I find out that I've been banned for "ghosting via player report" (at first I thought it was a mistake, since I wasn't and will never use player reports to ghost, but I realise it means that someone reported it, I think?). Anyways, I tried to appeal, having no idea about the situation. It was a flat out denied, which shocked me at first. I would never and will never ghost, so why did my ban appeal get rejected? Well, it turns out that a small bit at the end of TTT Minecraft Rules in the TTT MOTD explains it: "Not killing someone when they commit traitorous act when you should is cheating/ghosting.". At the time, I had no idea the rule existed, because it was at the bottom of the  TTT Minecraft Rules section, plus I'm more focused with the kosable section. I don't even think @Gaxy knew the rule, since he didn't ban anyone. So, that all happened. Then came the next denial. This time, it was my admin app. Any TTT admin who knew me when I first applied knows how much of an idiot I was back then. I don't even know why @Bunnynator sponsored me, but I do appreciate how they were willing to do it. I owe @Bunnynator, because she was the one to help me, and because of that, after that first app, I decided to try and get better. I went from getting laughed out of my first app to people taking my second one seriously, even if it didn't get any +1's. And because of all this, I wouldn't have explored the forums more, and made the posts I would make. in the end, I went from no +1's, to only +1's. I was so proud of that third admin app, because I worked so hard on it. And to have it all ruined with one incident. One mistake. A very simple, very easy to fix mistake. All because someone was bored, and decided to do things differently. I don't even know if I'll be able to apply again after this. @MilkMan's response to my app shocked me as well, because he was saying how he should've just denied it earlier, as if learning from mistakes and proving yourself and working hard doesn't matter. Instead of thinking a bunch of admin apps meant progress, he thought it meant I was stubborn, that I was power hungry and would never stop until I got admin. All of that isn't true. One thing I will say is this: I made a mistake, I got banned. But I deserve a second chance. I don't deserve to have all my hard work on that app get destroyed in a blink of an eye. Think of it like school: you're getting bad grade after bad grade, you rarely study, and you fight a lot. The teachers are going to ask you to not do that, and to try harder. So you try harder. You never get in a fight again, and you get better grades. At the end, you are getting A after A. Then, BOOM. You fail a test. Then, the principle comes up to you and says "Sorry, but you have failed school. You now need to repeat it.". It seems ridiculous, right? And it is. But apparently it isn't in GFL.

So yeah, that's the story. Now, you're probably thinking of why I made this. Well, I made it so that this issue can get addressed and known about. Why did I put it in Member Activity? Obvious, I'm banned for a whole fucking week. Why did all of this happen? Because the MOTD did not make it clear enough that that was a rule, especially if it's about such a serious thing like ghosting, and under a different definition than usual. If breaking a certain rule can ruin someone's life, you would probably make it very clear and in a place where it isn't surrounded by mundane rules. Why was my app denied? Because some people are so fixated on the rules that they don't consider the other side of things.

If you didn't read all of the above text, I want you to read this. I am going to be moving away from TTT for a bit, and focusing on Breach. Yup, you heard me correctly, Breach. Hopefully there I can have a better time and actually have a chance at admin(plus, your admin app looks better if you have previous admin experience I'm going to try and re apply, if you didn't already catch my drift). I hope to see you there in a week.

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG

kosadmin.PNG

momdemote.PNG

volkdemote.PNG

godgag2.PNG

kitescreech.PNG

kiteprom.PNG

kitemember.PNG

zeroserver.PNG

kitedemote.PNG

slayall2.PNG

tonydemote.PNG

ryanhot.PNG

volklovetony.PNG

volkgay.PNG

volkmass.PNG

wigglesbeat.PNG

kitesuck.PNG

humcent.PNG

pancakezeroass.PNG

epic.PNG

godunforgive.PNG

squidleave.PNG

zerobrazid.PNG

zeroban.PNG

zeroass.PNG

gamble.PNG

bigflip3.PNG

bigflip2.PNG

bigflip1.PNG

pancakeaboose3.PNG

slayall.PNG

robotrdm.PNG

zeromember.PNG

zeromass.PNG

godgag.PNG

doubleaboose.PNG

prom.PNG

zerohax3.PNG

rdmtest2.PNG

rdmtest.PNG

lilozgay.PNG

lilozcock.PNG

2697y22w4d.PNG

1inchpinch.PNG

ducnihilistic.PNG

zerohax2.PNG

zerogay2.PNG

lilozmember.PNG

pulseaboose3.PNG

kiterdm2.PNG

pulseaboose2.PNG

pulseaboose1.PNG

pulsereee.PNG

zerolazy.PNG

rdmrdm.PNG

sadbanditwish.PNG

vaglol.PNG

zerodemotion.PNG

pancakeass.PNG

Achievements

mario i hate to be the party pooper in your thing but i dont think it has to be explained any clearer as it says not killing someone for committing a traitorous act is cheating/ghosting(from the motd) and well... there were alot of traitorous acts performed so i dont think there needs to be any clearer clarification because you guys knew you were doing wrong because you said and i qoute:

"you would give your life to any traitors who join it"

meaning you would let the t's kill you and do nothing about it, along with the hanging bodies and just random killing, like cmon mario it is obvious... you shouldve known better man, hate to be on the other side but you were in the wrong

5b4e9dc04ea70_demonofrazgrizbannerfinal.thumb.png.ccb2f51f6f0581329e3ae0f243e52adf.png

Posted  Edited by GFL Billy

(This is like 3 essays long so imma pretend I read it and say a few words that idk what im talking about nor do this words have any value)

Wow yea I agree now that I know the full story maybe we should #unbanMario ??? :lenny: Im so educated on this topic now, like wowza.

(Also you shoulda knew by how Soup described the cult that it's cheating/ghosting, just putting that out there. Again I didnt read this triple essay so like dont shit on me if u've already mentioned this).

Edited by GFL Billy

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

28 minutes ago, mario_the_man said:

because it was at the bottom of the  TTT Minecraft Rules section

Eh, not really. Its literally in the middle under "TTT Minecraft Rules:";

30 minutes ago, mario_the_man said:

I don't even think @Gaxy knew the rule, since he didn't ban anyone.

He does know the rule, he just chose to slay and not ban;

31 minutes ago, mario_the_man said:

And to have it all ruined with one incident. One mistake.

A really dumb mistake to blame on you and only you;

32 minutes ago, mario_the_man said:

I don't even know if I'll be able to apply again after this.

Unless stated by MilkMan in his response, there is no restriction;

32 minutes ago, mario_the_man said:

I don't deserve to have all my hard work on that app get destroyed in a blink of an eye.

Agreed. But life is unfair and things might go south really quick because of a stupid action;

34 minutes ago, mario_the_man said:

You fail a test. Then, the principle comes up to you and says "Sorry, but you have failed school. You now need to repeat it.". It seems ridiculous, right?

Not really. Where I study this is a reality. Fail your final test and don't get the needed grade to pass your year, you fail. Actually really easy;

35 minutes ago, mario_the_man said:

Why did all of this happen? Because the MOTD did not make it clear enough that that was a rule, especially if it's about such a serious thing like ghosting, and under a different definition than usual.

Don't put the blame on the MOTD because you failed to read the whole thing. It's under TTT Minecraft rules, it's pretty clear from my point of view;

36 minutes ago, mario_the_man said:

If breaking a certain rule can ruin someone's life, you would probably make it very clear and in a place where it isn't surrounded by mundane rules.

No rules are mundane, they all carry the same importance. Killing 9 people can make you get perma banned, I don't see you saying anything against that nor I see you speaking out about other banned players. You just spoke out about it because you were the one to be banned;

37 minutes ago, mario_the_man said:

Why was my app denied? Because some people are so fixated on the rules that they don't consider the other side of things.

It's pretty obvious that getting banned while running for a position such as admin is a reason to be denied;

38 minutes ago, mario_the_man said:

I'm going to try and re apply, if you didn't already catch my drift

I wish you good luck on your next app and your experience with Breach.

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

You were a regular on TTT and didn't get accepted? :gasp: If you have a problem don't whine about it on the forums. I have been Permanently banned when I got unbanned I didn't go straight to the forums saying that it was a dumb ban and that I deserved a second chance I EARNED it. Just keep playing and time will tell if you deserve a second chance. Making an essay about being ban for an obvious rule makes you look whiny. Just saying.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Pyros hit everything right on the head, so now I have nothing to do :(

summary: don't say "there's no admins on so we didnt know it was wrong". If you want to be admin, think like an admin. Be the one to speak up and say "yo thats not okay" and literally none of this would have happened. As Pyros said, only you are to blame for your ban and denied admin app.

Now grow up and prove to everyone you can do better

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Yeah sorry dude but that is your fault, as an admin you should know the rules and understand them. One of the questions for the app is literally that.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

honestly mario everyone summed and it up and its just repetitive at this point, pyros nit picked the hell out of it when i just did the last part, like mario honestly coming from a friend and then coming from a maybe an admin maybe not but trying to be smart like one, you fucked up so dont complain, take a lesson out from motor steak, accept the consequences and just dont complain, i bet there is alot more you can go do on your week off from ttt(yes im being slightly hypocritical because i complain over dumb stuff and try not too) love ya tho mario cant wait to see ya back in a week and ill maybe even have vip when ya get back

5b4e9dc04ea70_demonofrazgrizbannerfinal.thumb.png.ccb2f51f6f0581329e3ae0f243e52adf.png

16 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Yeah sorry dude but that is your fault, as an admin you should know the rules and understand them. One of the questions for the app is literally that.

also when did @Duc2000 get senior admin..? i just noticed that... i thought hes just an admin maybe im trippin

15 minutes ago, Pyros said:

Eh, not really. Its literally in the middle under "TTT Minecraft Rules:";

He does know the rule, he just chose to slay and not ban;

A really dumb mistake to blame on you and only you;

Unless stated by MilkMan in his response, there is no restriction;

Agreed. But life is unfair and things might go south really quick because of a stupid action;

Not really. Where I study this is a reality. Fail your final test and don't get the needed grade to pass your year, you fail. Actually really easy;

Don't put the blame on the MOTD because you failed to read the whole thing. It's under TTT Minecraft rules, it's pretty clear from my point of view;

No rules are mundane, they all carry the same importance. Killing 9 people can make you get perma banned, I don't see you saying anything against that nor I see you speaking out about other banned players. You just spoke out about it because you were the one to be banned;

It's pretty obvious that getting banned while running for a position such as admin is a reason to be denied;

I wish you good luck on your next app and your experience with Breach.

Cheers!

Last time I quoted someone like that I was ridiculed… oof. Anyways, from top to bottom, are my justifications and why I said that.

1. What I said was true, it was at the bottom of TTT Minecraft Rules, and above the Detectives and Traitors stuff.

2. Why didn't he ban then?(I'm not asking you, I know you don't know why he did it)

3. I know that happens and people lose their jobs because of a single mistake, but it's not good practice in my opinion.

4. Good, although based off of what I said I'd probably need to get much more support this time to prove that I've improved

5. What I said on number 3

6. I meant it as like a test that isn't really important, like some vocabulary test. Also, failing a single test with all A's otherwise shouldn't affect your grade tremendously unless it's like some really strict private school.

7. I know, it's my fault I didn't read it all. But what maniac would read and memorise literally every single word? I'm just saying, maybe place it in a more obvious place so people don't complain that they didn't know the rule existed(not that you can do anything about it)

8. I know, but by mundane I meant obvious and not too serious. I mean, the rule right above is just about your damn steam name, where the only punishment is a kick.

9. Yeah, but when it happens so suddenly like this it seems a bit more unfair.

10. Thanks, I'll make sure to get to know the admins there.

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG

kosadmin.PNG

momdemote.PNG

volkdemote.PNG

godgag2.PNG

kitescreech.PNG

kiteprom.PNG

kitemember.PNG

zeroserver.PNG

kitedemote.PNG

slayall2.PNG

tonydemote.PNG

ryanhot.PNG

volklovetony.PNG

volkgay.PNG

volkmass.PNG

wigglesbeat.PNG

kitesuck.PNG

humcent.PNG

pancakezeroass.PNG

epic.PNG

godunforgive.PNG

squidleave.PNG

zerobrazid.PNG

zeroban.PNG

zeroass.PNG

gamble.PNG

bigflip3.PNG

bigflip2.PNG

bigflip1.PNG

pancakeaboose3.PNG

slayall.PNG

robotrdm.PNG

zeromember.PNG

zeromass.PNG

godgag.PNG

doubleaboose.PNG

prom.PNG

zerohax3.PNG

rdmtest2.PNG

rdmtest.PNG

lilozgay.PNG

lilozcock.PNG

2697y22w4d.PNG

1inchpinch.PNG

ducnihilistic.PNG

zerohax2.PNG

zerogay2.PNG

lilozmember.PNG

pulseaboose3.PNG

kiterdm2.PNG

pulseaboose2.PNG

pulseaboose1.PNG

pulsereee.PNG

zerolazy.PNG

rdmrdm.PNG

sadbanditwish.PNG

vaglol.PNG

zerodemotion.PNG

pancakeass.PNG

Achievements

26 minutes ago, Glenn_ said:

You were a regular on TTT and didn't get accepted? :gasp: If you have a problem don't whine about it on the forums. I have been Permanently banned when I got unbanned I didn't go straight to the forums saying that it was a dumb ban and that I deserved a second chance I EARNED it. Just keep playing and time will tell if you deserve a second chance. Making an essay about being ban for an obvious rule makes you look whiny. Just saying.

@mario_the_man

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

26 minutes ago, Glenn_ said:

I was just telling my side of the story, and explaining what had happened. If it seemed like that, I probably got carried away with it.

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG

kosadmin.PNG

momdemote.PNG

volkdemote.PNG

godgag2.PNG

kitescreech.PNG

kiteprom.PNG

kitemember.PNG

zeroserver.PNG

kitedemote.PNG

slayall2.PNG

tonydemote.PNG

ryanhot.PNG

volklovetony.PNG

volkgay.PNG

volkmass.PNG

wigglesbeat.PNG

kitesuck.PNG

humcent.PNG

pancakezeroass.PNG

epic.PNG

godunforgive.PNG

squidleave.PNG

zerobrazid.PNG

zeroban.PNG

zeroass.PNG

gamble.PNG

bigflip3.PNG

bigflip2.PNG

bigflip1.PNG

pancakeaboose3.PNG

slayall.PNG

robotrdm.PNG

zeromember.PNG

zeromass.PNG

godgag.PNG

doubleaboose.PNG

prom.PNG

zerohax3.PNG

rdmtest2.PNG

rdmtest.PNG

lilozgay.PNG

lilozcock.PNG

2697y22w4d.PNG

1inchpinch.PNG

ducnihilistic.PNG

zerohax2.PNG

zerogay2.PNG

lilozmember.PNG

pulseaboose3.PNG

kiterdm2.PNG

pulseaboose2.PNG

pulseaboose1.PNG

pulsereee.PNG

zerolazy.PNG

rdmrdm.PNG

sadbanditwish.PNG

vaglol.PNG

zerodemotion.PNG

pancakeass.PNG

Achievements

DKIIe9NW0AAEq2N.jpg.c8758e481dc7a7cd577f87d9c6a86a80.jpg

literally everyone still here fighting about minor details of what was already decided upon

Just now, mario_the_man said:

I was just telling my side of the story, and explaining what had happened. If it seemed like that, I probably got carried away with it.

justtttt a little maybe ya would think huh, 

NEXT TIME ON LIVEPD, A KID IN A MARIO SUIT IS RUNNING FOR GHOSTING ON A TTT SERVER AND IS TRYING TO TAKE PITY

no offense mario love ya man

9 minutes ago, DemonOfRazgriz said:

also when did @Duc2000 get senior admin..? i just noticed that... i thought hes just an admin maybe im trippin

I have been senior admin on Breach for over a year lmao

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements