RivalRevival

New Moderation application

I can tell from first-hand experiences that Wiggles' decision-making skills and honesty are excellent. He has gained plenty of experience in other Discord servers, it shows and would be lovely to have that in our Discord and the Forums if he chooses to be active in moderating the Forums too (as I know he will certainly be active in the Discord).

He also understands the rules and why he has been given the punishments he has been given in the past and no longer continues that "rule-breaking behaviour".

+1

Edited by Liloz01
fixed formatting + added to my explaination
  • Thanks 1

I've known Wiggles enough to trust him with moderation permissions. Wiggles has his own discord and runs it pretty well with little controversial going on. He has been handling the situations there accordingly no matter how dreadful it may be. He was also Moderator on my server and many others. He hasn't been any trouble on any of them.

I know he has some issues with Dan but that's beginning to change now as people are getting bored of the same contentious talks the two have. ( They both seem to be getting along now, as long as one of them doesn't act stupid in chat. ) Wiggles would be a great addition to the moderation team.

Vote: +1

Also what Liloz01 said. :shrug:

• Thanks 1

Achievements

From my previous experience with Wiggles, he's very straight to the point and gets things done. In addition, he handles situations as efficient and fair as possible. As Kite and Oscar (Liloz) said, he is very familiar with Discord and very active amongst the countless Discords he's in. Although he does have his conflicts, he knows what's best.

Therefore, my vote stands as a +1.

Also what Kite9867 said. :shrug:

Good luck on the rest of your application. :)

• Thanks 1

Neutral, I don't doubt your potential but I need a little more time to be convinced that you've changed. As far as I've seen just keep doing what you're doing and I'll probably change eventually.

Good luck.

• Like 1

I appreciate all current votes and any critique that comes from it. I have a bit of a ways to go to show that I've retired from toxicity (in terms of fighting, arguing and harassing), but with almost 25k messages, its evident I'll be around often enough to show ;p

As for my status with Dan, we currently are in great standing (he's even helping me with my twitch stuff) and i feel no need to insult him or argue with him much lately. As kite stated, its the same shit on different days and in the end, does nothing although id think my friendship with dan wouldnt be the same without those banter fights. 

Any more questions/concerns/criticisms are welcome

Achievements

I have the same opinion as Winter. I don't think you've really changed or toned down the toxicity to a point that would be considered "normal", I do believe you can imrpove tho.

• Thanks 1
  • Winner 1

I'll hold my vote till you've reached a point where you also agree to have improved in general on not from one specific situation. You have the potential though several situations in the past indicates issues regarding your temper :) 

Glad to see your response to the comments btw :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Achievements

Your activity alone makes me want to +1, but I've seen you take a belligerent attitude with certain people in a flash. I'll stay neutral for now, but I'll +1 if you're fine for a week or two.

• Thanks 1
  • Winner 1

Achievements

Appreciated. 

Also for disclaimer, I haven't really bumped this just because I'm a patient boi. But Motorsteak (ty friend) had advised me to show my attentiveness for the app so 

here i am

image.png.4fdba10865472717e2e3871a5a448e04.png

• Like 1

Achievements