Hunting4r2d2

More Weapons for Omega-9

Quake III has some of the most diverse and fun weapons in an FPS, so it’s a shame that there are only three different weapons that SCP-2639-A can spawn with. Since more weapons seem to be one of the most highly demanded features for breach these days, I figured now would be a great time to try some more added to the Omega-9’s arsenal. 

SWEPs: Where ever Xy got the previous Quake weapons from, or (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=160207505&searchtext=Quake+3)

Weapons: If you played Quake III Arena before you probably know what all of these weapons already do, but I’ll give a brief description of each for those who haven’t.

Shotgun- Standard stuff. Fires a burst that is good at close ranges.

Rocket Launcher- Similar to the grenade launcher, the rocket launcher fires explosives that are capable of doing splash damage. However, the Rocket launcher fires projectiles in a straight line rather than an arc, but its projectiles travel slower than the grenade launcher and it is less spam-able. Essentially, the grenade launcher is better for corridors, the rocket launcher is better for open spaces.

Lightning Gun- A weapon that fires a streak of lighting that does little damage, but had an incredibly fast rate of fire. It also has a limited range making it best for medium range combat.

Railgun- A weapon that fires a powerful, high caliber round that does high damage and travels far. There is a significant delay between shots making this weapon most effective at long ranges. This weapons is also a fan favorite of many. 

Plasma gun- Fires burst of blue plasma that does a small amount of splash damage, but packs a serious punch on direct hits. However, the plasma itself is slow moving and can easily be dodged, making this weapon most efficient at close-medium range.  

Honorable mention to the BFG10K which won’t be added because it would essentially be “game over SCPs” if someone spawned with that thing.

Anyways, I’m not expecting all of these to be added, but if a couple were that would be great. Tell me what you guys think.