Chormee

You want Purge back? Well...

Posted  Edited by Finnick

i wanna be a pet

:thumbsupup:

other jobs are boring i just wanna play around as a fucking animal or some shit

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Just now, ButterKing5000 said:

A lot of these points are incorrect, but yes. We already have considered bringing back purge. We will likely rebuild it first in the probably not so near future.

Don't wanna seem rude here, but what points are incorrect? Most of these can't be wrong or right, and most make sense.

Also, if I may ask, what's keeping back the reproduction? there hasn't been many updates from GMod DLs in a long time.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

2 minutes ago, ButterKing5000 said:

Oh man, I'm in quite the predicament. I don't want to get into an argument, but I also don't want you to think I am refusing to comment more about it because you are correct. I guess I might as well say something.

I never tried to start an argument. Sorry If i made you think that. Thank you for sharing these points.

Also, the link you posted is unavailable for me to see it. Perhaps that's why? lol

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

• 3 weeks later...

As a person who hated playing Purge, I just want to say that my toaster laptop lagged a lot when I went on there, and it took a long time to download. 

I know that these are gamemode specific problems, but it kept me from playing. 

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by Bae

The only thing I want to point out was that you put the incorrect years. It was 2014 when it was populated 24/7 with over 97 players. 2015 died a little down after the a new manager took the position. It did populated but it wasn't as good as 2014. In 2016 is when the attack begin, everything died at that time. So evidently, purge wasn't the only one that got the major hits, but the other populated servers did too. Afterwards, it was hard enough to keep it more than 32 players. And evidently, around 2017, things on purge started to die very fast. Players that used to play no longer comes on since some were upset over some of the admins biased conclusion and some banned or not welcome anymore. All the regular left, it wasn't the same for them anymore. They tried to help and play. But at that time it doesn't go over 15 or 20 players. And the last I recalled it couldn't go over 5 players for a very long periods of time.

August 2014 was when purge was created and when DarkRp shut down because everyone from DarkRp went to Purge. 

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 1 year later...