mikenov24

SCP-063 - "The World's Best TothBrush."

SCP-063 appears to be an average, pale blue toothbrush. Stenciled along the side of the object are the words “The World's Best TothBrush [sic]”. The word "toothbrush" is spelled incorrectly, though whether this was accidental or a purposeful action by the creators of the object is unknown. SCP-063 displays the ability to effortlessly cleave through any and all dead or inorganic matter, the focal point of this ability being the bristles. However, matter touched by the bristles is not separated, such as by way of a knife, but completely expunged from existence, leaving no trace whatsoever.

SCP-063, in game, would be a blue toothbrush that would spawn around the LCZ. 

SCP-063 would act as a melee weapon, and each hit would do  ten ? five damage. 

(Pretty useless) But... unlike other melee weapons, it would have a really low cooldown, lets say... 0.1 seconds. So; if you can click fast enough, you could basically kill someone extremely quickly.

It'd be used as a weapon when you're in a pinch, and have nothing else to use; or maybe you like being a maniac and going around killing people with a toothbrush. Ya' never know.

Model -  Sadly, (even though I don't expect this to be added, due to how stupid it is) I wasn't able to find a model, besides one inside of a huge content pack. If this were to be added, it shouldn't be too hard to just use a placeholder model, or just make a toothbrush model that's just a blue stick with some white bristles on the end. 

Well, hope you enjoyed reading this stupid suggestion!

Idk I think it would be better as a weapon that could absolutely wreck doors, doing like 200x damage to gates, so if it only does 5 or 10 damage to people it would do like 1000-2000 per hit to a gate. Maybe the modifier wouldn't be so high, but it would also probably need a lower rate of fire and a rare spawn for that.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

8 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Idk I think it would be better as a weapon that could absolutely wreck doors, doing like 200x damage to gates, so if it only does 5 or 10 damage to people it would do like 1000-2000 per hit to a gate. Maybe the modifier wouldn't be so high, but it would also probably need a lower rate of fire and a rare spawn for that.

Yeah, that'd be a better idea for this SCP, considering the fact we already have enough melee weapons. Maybe a combination of the two ideas would suffice? Ten damage to people with a three second cooldown, (So, pretty useless) and; I don't know... 500-1000 damage to a gate per hit? You'd be able to break down gates (1000 damage per hit, one hit every 3 seconds) in roughly a minute. 

7 hours ago, mikenov24 said:

Yeah, that'd be a better idea for this SCP, considering the fact we already have enough melee weapons. Maybe a combination of the two ideas would suffice? Ten damage to people with a three second cooldown, (So, pretty useless) and; I don't know... 500-1000 damage to a gate per hit? You'd be able to break down gates (1000 damage per hit, one hit every 3 seconds) in roughly a minute. 

Basically what I said :benfacepalm:

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements