shia labeef

Shia Banned for 7 days?

Name: Liam

Steam ID: Shia Labeouf or Liam1198

Banned by: Phart or sloppy

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: I wasn't ghosting just cause I was a traitor and 3 innocents dont kill me cause they saw me kill some because they were *cro gang* a make shift gang all of us made in dm mode I get blamed cause the innocent people didnt kill me? You think i joined this server with 3 other people to ghost?? Wasnt my fault those innocent people didnt wanna kill me? SO i get blamed?

Posted  Edited by shia labeef

What so telling people to take out ur crobars and not guns basically means ur ghosting? There was like ten of us u think im ghostin with ten random people i met today? Am I unbanned or no? Cause i seriously never ghosted in my life IN ANY VIDEO GAME... I also didnt know telling people to join a gang is ghosting I just used it to hide me T cover..

Edited by shia labeef

1 minute ago, x_CeeJay_x said:

Don't make gangs or truces. They're basically ghosting 

From what I saw when I was there, the "Cro Gang" was just a group of people who had crowbars only out. And I believe that Shia RDM'd a innocent who had a shotgun out because he wasn't listening and joining the "crow gang", he killed himself after doing this. The round round then they made a "Hideout" which was under the tower. They met up there and I eventually went through there and saw like 4 people under there, and I put my sensitivity all the way up and started wacking a dead body around everywhere so appearently I missed Shia killing an innocent (Shia was a T) and then the 3 inno's around him didn't kill Shia so they all got banned. (I was told this information later by the banning admin)

also please dont tell me that i shouldn't be posting here as a member I was there when this happened and am simply giving my input/telling the story from my point of view

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Just now, shia labeef said:

Phart apparently banned me and left? So do i gotta wait like a whole day now? Im pretty sure phart knows he in the wrong aswell...

Ban appeals take time. What you're "pretty sure" of doesn't matter. He will show as soon as he has the chance. Admins have lives too, yknow.

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

12 minutes ago, shia labeef said:

Also he hasnt responded in a timely matter? So where milkman???

milkman will be on later tonight, if the bans are proven to be false then you will be unbanned

But while I’m here, here’s my explanation.

You and 3 other people were having a “crogang” meeting in the cave under tower (crowbars only gang)

Shia was a T, the other 3 were innocent.

Shia kills a person who happens to walk in, saying “He wasn’t part of the crogang.” The other 3 people proceed to do nothing about a T committing a T act, which, by the !motd, is ghosting, and is a ban.

Which is known as ghosting. Billy is just a member, and with no proof, his word doesn't do anything to help you. With phart's proof when he gets home, this will be denied. In the meantime, learn the meaning of timely, or just learn to be patient - makes you more likeable and more likely to get accepted

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

I mean whats the proof? Us yelling crow gang in game chat. Everything that happened we just went over theres no proof of anything I told you we made a little gang in dm mode before that one round started I didnt know that was a 7 day ban SORRY... Honestly i Seriously dont care about the ban billy just wanted me to submit an appeal cause he thought i got unrightfully banned aswell which makes sense. I did not think that making a little troll gang should be a 7 day ban imo, xD. I joined this server yesterday after not playing gmod for a year and a half, if you guys wanna take this seriously and treat it like a criminal act its fine Ill be on the moat servers in the meantime...  Have a Goodnight!