box box

Round Suggestions

Posted  Edited by box box

So, since the Breach Discord is a thing, I got a few ideas for some special rounds.

Alien Invasion

This round will be a bit strange.

All normal players will be MTF with no items you can pick up ( S-NAV's , Keycards, you get it. )  spawning at Class-D cells though they should spawn with at least level 4's.

There will be 4 SCP-966's roaming the facility also.  The problem is that there isn't actually any Night Vision Goggles to help you see such SCP's ( as they are invisible without goggles ) which will force all guards to use their ammo in considerate and careful ways. and making the 966's play seriously.

Until time runs out, all guards are dead, or the 966's are dead, the game ends.

Depending on how much players there will be ( guards ) the 966's should have about 1000+ or something like that. 

Basement Dwellers   ( or something else, I'm having trouble thinking of a name )

This round will be full of giant red monsters. There will be 3 at least 1300 hp SCP-939's that spawn in ( undisguised as everyone else is MTF ) somewhere in the Heavy Containment Zone. Everyone else will be MTF gaurds hunting the giant monsters. The MTF should maybe have a bit extra health or the 939 will instantly one or two shot a person. hm     

Battle of Arms

This round will be pretty simple. Everyone will be Class-D that spawn in Class-D cells with only Melee weapons. Pickups will also be enabled. ( NO GUNS THOUGH, no guns. ) Once the round starts nobody will be able to attack eachother for lets say... 2 minutes? And once that timer is up all hell will break loose as all the Class-D can kill eachother as the entire round is a big fight to the death Class-D can also try and escape out of the facility.

Tell me what you think of my suggestions. So you know I'm not saying " Xy accept these now or I hack ur mom lol xDDDD " but if Xy likes any of these ideas he should look at them and think of how they would play in-game.

Also, tell me what you think in the comments. Yeah, I see you almost 30 people who see this but don't comment, I see you there. Comment, you can do it. I know you can.

Edited by box box

Cool ideas, but I had one similar idea for a round type, I suggested weeping angle round to be changed to have the round type in which multiple of the same scps spawn.

It would be exactly similar to weeping angle rounds except instead of 173s all other scps will be able to spawn in groups, for example 3-5 966s or 3-4 106s I still don’t have a proper name for it though. I hope some of our ideas can be added!

Alien invasion seems fun, people would grow to dislike it I feel sadly
Basement dwellers seems like a ton of fun, so...

+1 for basement dwellers

jeff.thumb.PNG.515f13fb133bfbd537a85f49e907a6c6.PNG

lAMBDA.PNG.1cc4866737ae922c28b191fc7d34da87.PNG

image.png.a7c623a1ba6f9154c57c14452dfe97c7.png

Jeff.thumb.PNG.1abceb929b623d24bb7a0b903cc6a4e1.PNG

Screenshot_20180704-135932.thumb.jpg.3eb7c802b6d382b007dc3df610bc7835.jpg

tlder.PNG.2d8a5c3cd481e6c663b6ffb2adf18ba1.PNG

tdler2.PNG.03badf187a07ab13a5970b04d58b5cbc.PNG

-1 to "Alien Invasion." 

Now, I'll describe the problems I see in the "Alien Invasion." special round. For one; most of the MTF Guards in normal rounds are either horrible, (Rushing the Class-Ds, and 9/10 times end up inevitably perishing.) or around sub-par or average. I doubt the MTF would ever win a round of Alien Invasion, due to the amount of coordination, teamwork, and prediction required. Most of us know that the MTF aren't usually that intelligent. Some adjustments could be made, such as only having two or three NVG spawn on the map in order to balance it a bit. The biggest problem I see with this round: It won't be fun. Well, atleast in my opinion. The special round consists of a squad of MTF hunting down SCP-966s. Sure, the panic that will ensue will be exhilarating, but the round in a nutshell will be:

SCP-966: *Attacks MTF Guard, and then uses special to get them down to 30ish health* *MTF Guard screams, and sprays in the direction he thinks the hit came from, and either gets a few hits or completely misses* *Rest of MTF spray as well, hitting or missing* "RUN RUN RUN." *Former MTF Guard dies* Rinse and repeat.

Either that or all the SCP-966s group together and just instantly kill anyone that comes into their way by utilizing their specials at the same time. I'm sure some people would find this fun, but this just seems like an annoyance from you dying unfairly.

I'm leaning to -1 with "Basement Dwellers." due to the fact that I feel like most of the rounds would consist of the MTF Guards finding the SCP-939s due to them glitching through walls, shooting at them, running when the SCP-939s give chase, (closing doors on them, losing them.) and then that again. Although, it could be interesting with the SCP-939s working together to corner the MTF Guards, yet I rarely see SCPs actually working together. The idea for this round seems neat though.

Neutral on "Battle of Arms." feels too close to Shark Punching Center, and doesn't really bring anything new, besides the possibility that the Class-Ds could form groups to escape or kill other comrades.

-1 on Battle Arms, I feel like that wouldn't really work. Having everyone would spawn as Class D wouldn't work since the round would end since everyone is Class D.

-1 on Basement Dwellers because I don't think 939 will get a special perk that allow him to one or two shot. That would mean to change the swep for it just for that special round. As well, it's just unfair for 939 since they aren't really fast or strong and people can shoot them down very easily

-1 on Alien Invasion because either one, 966 leaves secretly, or two, mtf start shooting each other to just kill the 966 they think is around them. It just doesn't work.

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.

27 minutes ago, MrNoobyNoob said:

-1 on Battle Arms, I feel like that wouldn't really work. Having everyone would spawn as Class D wouldn't work since the round would end since everyone is Class D.

-1 on Basement Dwellers because I don't think 939 will get a special perk that allow him to one or two shot. That would mean to change the swep for it just for that special round. As well, it's just unfair for 939 since they aren't really fast or strong and people can shoot them down very easily

-1 on Alien Invasion because either one, 966 leaves secretly, or two, mtf start shooting each other to just kill the 966 they think is around them. It just doesn't work.

It's probably possible to modify the gamemode so you don't lose if everyone's a class d. 

"Be good people"