application suggestions

this is mainly for the applications that are at the bottom of the forums page (ie, moderator, media team, PR, etc.).

Make it so only the original poster and the people with the role that the application is for and higher can post in an application thread.

Devouch. No this is dumb. I think that it’s important to get community member feedback on this. And honestly this is just people trying to hide shady shit that they’ve done that those people looking at the application may not know about. There’s a hidden thing for a reason. That way the person or people deciding on the application can still see it. Cause this may be the very reason why it gets denied. So yeah no. If you don’t want negative community member feedback don’t do shady bad shit. Easy as that 

6 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

this is mainly for the applications that are at the bottom of the forums page (ie, moderator, media team, PR, etc.).

Make it so only the original poster and the people with the role that the application is for and higher can post in an application thread.

this seems exploitable to a certain degree.

space.png

2 minutes ago, uwumonkey said:

Devouch. No this is dumb. I think that it’s important to get community member feedback on this. And honestly this is just people trying to hide shady shit that they’ve done that those people looking at the application may not know about. There’s a hidden thing for a reason. That way the person or people deciding on the application can still see it. Cause this may be the very reason why it gets denied. So yeah no. If you don’t want negative community member feedback don’t do shady bad shit. Easy as that 

From what I'm reading, they want to make it only where original post and moderators+ to post on the thread. If you have any concerns, you can take it up to me, and I'll inform the applicant and fellow moderators. 

If that's what I'm understanding, I'm up for it. 

76561198043643390.png

1 minute ago, Ben Roy said:

From what I'm reading, they want to make it only where original post and moderators+ to post on the thread. If you have any concerns, you can take it up to me, and I'll inform the applicant and fellow moderators. 

If that's what I'm understanding, I'm up for it. 

that is exactly what i am suggesting ben

Posted  Edited by uwumonkey

No he’s trying to make it to where we can’t post on the thread. And that’s dumb. We should be able to post and give feedback. People are vouching him, but yet people aren’t seeing his actions in discord. Those need to be brought to light. Community feedback is important when these positions are effecting members of the community 

Edited by uwumonkey

1 minute ago, uwumonkey said:

it is nice to meet you miss debbie downer

can I ask if you say no to everything does that make it mean something or just make it neutral? I think this is a massive improvement and I really do feel you are a bad impact on the communities you become a part of so I would like to treat every thing you are against as a neutral untill you can see things through other peoples eyes atleast and be somewhat progressive instead of being stagnant forever why not try and be a little bit progressive some times a change can help also you are not ment to comment in the first place and will always just result in people like you being punished when it is a very avoidable thing you can always make use of pm's instead of causing drama there is many ways to report something in a private way.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by uwumonkey
6 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

it is nice to meet you miss debbie downer

can I ask if you say no to everything does that make it mean something or just make it neutral? I think this is a massive improvement and I really do feel you are a bad impact on the communities you become a part of so I would like to treat every thing you are against as a neutral untill you can see things through other peoples eyes atleast and be somewhat progressive instead of being stagnant forever why not try and be a little bit progressive some times a change can help also you are not ment to comment in the first place and will always just result in people like you being punished when it is a very avoidable thing you can always make use of pm's instead of causing drama there is many ways to report something in a private way.

Youre pulling the same shit here that you did in discord. If you’re making an ass out of yourself in a discord. It needs to be made known before you’re given power in discord. If you can’t not get muted you don’t need it. None of the +reps you got were people aware of the shit you were pulling in discord. Therefore I made them aware of it. Don’t try to play poor pitiful me.  Not going to work on me bud. You reputation isn’t the greatest either.  And I didn’t get punished for it omega lul. Dude the only reason you’re mad is because I’m exposing you for the stupid shit you said and did. If it was someone vouching you then you wouldn’t be bitching. God your logic is so flawed. If you don’t want to be called out for your mistakes don’t commit them. Ez as that

Edited by uwumonkey

6 minutes ago, uwumonkey said:

No he’s trying to make it to where we can’t post on the thread. And that’s dumb. We should be able to post and give feedback. People are vouching him, but yet people aren’t seeing his actions in discord. Those need to be brought to light. Community feedback is important when these positions are effecting members of the community 

Really only mods or w/e team needs to reply and give feedback on the applications. Should work like the server admins applications.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

5 minutes ago, uwumonkey said:

Youre pulling the same shit here that you did in discord. If you’re making an ass out of yourself in a discord. It needs to be made known before you’re given power in discord. If you can’t not get muted you don’t need it. None of the +reps you got were people aware of the shit you were pulling in discord. Therefore I made them aware of it. Don’t try to play poor pitiful me.  Not going to work on me bud. You reputation isn’t the greatest either.  And I didn’t get punished for it omega lul. Dude the only reason you’re mad is because I’m exposing you for the stupid shit you said and did. If it was someone vouching you then you wouldn’t be bitching 

Can I ask what this has to do with the topic at hand or why you are saying stuff that is simply not relevent or why you are saying you "devouched me" you do understand who you quoted right?

also may I ask how you exposed me or would that be to much feel free to pm me as I would rather not see this perfectly good suggestion be side tracked.

Achievements

wow this got a lot of feedback very quickly. thanks for being invested in the community guys.