TheDestroyerJoe

Chaos Commander

Posted  Edited by TheDestroyerJoe

I believe a cool idea would be a rare spawn in the mtf starting room...

There should be a rare, or very rare changes that the MTF commander will secretly be a Chaos commander.

-He will have a MP5 Navy and commander vest, just like the mtf commander.

-could spawn with a C.I. spy.

-Slams

-4 keycard

I think this would be a cool idea and might cause distrust in the former 100% mtf commander.

Thanks for reading! : ) I came up with this today. I think it would be pretty easy to add.

Edited by TheDestroyerJoe

Really seems dumb in my opinion. That'll just give players a reason to team kill the commander who probably wasn't even Chaos just so they can get his level 4 keycard. So my vote is -1 to this suggestion.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

The Chaos Insurgency have spent countless amounts of money and resources getting their spy to the position he is in now. He was transferred in at a low level guard, and he's made his way up the ranks over twelve years. The Chaos Insurgency's plan will now initiate.

"Everything is coming together nicely."

"Sir? Our inside man... he's dead."

"What?! How? I had to call in every damn favor we had, not to mention the countless amounts of money and resources we've spent, he was the best of the best! I'm sure he wouldn't die that easily."

"Sir, the low level spy we had implanted at Site 19 along with him apparently saw the whole thing. He got out alive." 

"The spy says... the man had reportedly thrown his "SLAM" mines onto the ground as soon as they were alerted of the breach, and proceeded to detonate them. He took out half of the guard force there with himself."

"Millions of dollars... dozens of assassinations of his higher ups... just for this to happen?!

"Sir, please calm dow-

The sound of rustling and a loud crack is heard, before the Chaos Insurgency Commander's radio goes offline.

[DEATH REPORT]

The former Chaos Insurgency Commander was found in the Research Wing of Base-32. SCP-294 had been captured recently from a raid on Site-[REDACTED] and was being kept in the Research Wing of Base-32. The former CI Commander was found to have ingested approximately seventeen (17) cups of "Happiness" from SCP-294. He was in a psychedelic state, and died two hours later of cardiac arrest.

-1  Also, the commander is literally the only person you can trust on the MTF, and what you're suggesting will take that trust away. Also, people would literally have no reason to listen to the commander, and they already don't. 

On 9/13/2018 at 6:24 AM, Mr Z said:

Commanders wouldn't betray the Foundation since they're higher ranked, spies would be spotted before reaching the commander rank.

To the majority of the Foundation and the anomalous world, the Insurgency was a splinter group that went A.W.O.L. with several researchers and anomalous objects. In reality, the O5 Council had created the Insurgency to complete missions with ethically questionable methods and politically unsavory results—while keeping the Foundation's public reputation clean. For approximately twenty-four years, the Insurgency operated under the guise of Foundation defectors, using anomalous objects to secretly further the goals of the O5 Council.

In 1948, as part of a seemingly routine staged operation, the Insurgency removed several SCP objects from Foundation containment and transported dozens of defecting Foundation researchers to various safe locations. That same day, multiple other unplanned raids of Foundation facilities occurred. The Insurgency seized SCP objects with great research and military potential and inflicted severe casualties to Foundation personnel. The Foundation's biggest lie had become a reality. Their covert black ops team had defected, and the Foundation faced a new threat from an organization now calling itself by a new name: the Chaos Insurgency.

The O5 Council was stunned. The defection or even the slightest hint of disloyalty from Red Right Hand personnel had been unprecedented. The motives behind the Insurgency's betrayal remain unknown to the Foundation. All attempts to find, apprehend, or assassinate the defecting Insurgency operatives failed. This information is classified within the Foundation, which maintains that the Insurgency defected in 1924 and that the actual defections in 1948 were simply raids made by the already-existing splinter organization.

but eh, probably not. It doesn't seem to really serve a big purpose.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png