Ryann

IM BACK

Im assuming 95% of anyone who reads this has forgotten about me, and or, does not know who i am.

My name is Ryan. I go to work, and come home and play games... i dont like spending money :P

I have been with the GFL community for YEARS now... bascailly ever since i started playing Garrysmod. The first server ever played on was GFL Deathrun.. and it was a HUGE success.. no idea what happened :"/ saddens me..

Nowa days i literally only play GFL 24/7 minecraft... i'd say most of anyone who does know of me would recognize me from Deathrun, but then again i have an easy 250+ hours on the 24.7 minecraft sever. 

I hope too meet all the new people on the server, and communicate with the staff like i did in previous time. 

Feel free to add me on steam!! - KushBlowinRyan

Thanks... 420.

Welcome back, buddy!

Always nice to see people returning to the community and I hope you do enjoy the TTT server. The Deathrun server is currently without a manager and has been going downhill for quite a while. Hopefully, the new one will be able to revive it. 

Thanks!

Achievements

probably does

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

6 hours ago, LawMyl said:

probably does

Stop shit posting.... ive seen this a lot from you. Making pointless comments,  as well as stating completely pointless topics . Boosting that post score isn't helping what you want to achieve... 

Have a good day :"0

4 hours ago, Bae said:

Tkeryann? That Ryan??

If not, then nevermind.

Other than that, welcome back!

No not tkeryann... he came after me and joined the quest of staff.. then followed suit of me and dissipated. 

Maybe he will return? :"o

Sad thing is, i remember you, but you dont remember me :(

15 hours ago, Ryann said:

No not tkeryann... he came after me and joined the quest of staff.. then followed suit of me and dissipated. 

Maybe he will return? :"o

Sad thing is, i remember you, but you dont remember me :(

I know a bunch of Ryann names. Throughout the entire years of my life on steam or gaming. But part of gfl, I only know 3.  Oh about deathrun, it's not the same as before. It's remade version 4. :)

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements