alpha_steven

ZE event thoughts

Posted  Edited by alpha_steven
7 hours ago, hotEvercLear said:

dont we have like a 1000 page event suggestion thread?

It’s not a suggestion thread so you can share some crazy ideas you won’t want to put it on the suggestion thread we have

Edited by alpha_steven

Alright gamers, its ya boi back with another epic nomination. Can we get 10000000 likes on this? 

Despacito Royale: 

ze_harry_potter_v2_1 (ALL STAGES)

ze_last_man_standing_v4_2 (ALL STAGES)

ze_derpscape_itstime

ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v1beta1 (ONLY RAGE)

ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v1_1 (ONLY RAGE)

ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v2_1 (ONLY RAGE)

ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3 (just taking a break xdddd. gotta get them ex2 solos ??????)

ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v4fix (ONLY RAGE)

ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5fix (ONLY RAGE)

ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v2_2fix

dont forget to subscribe and make sure you hit that bell icon to get notifications

Posted  Edited by hotEvercLear

GFL MG Event?

GFL Office/Dust2 ZE Event

edit

GFL Admins vs Normies Event (admins start as zombies one round, normies start as zombies next round)

Gay/Trans/Traps vs CissGenders ZE Event

a ZE Event where we just stay in the same place and do nothing, no guns, no knives, no movement, no lighting, all dark...

ZE Event where we just listen to that guy preach sermons about the bible on Mic (probably would be good for a lot of the members here in GFL to listen to)

ZE Event where Fidler and I debate politics

ZE Event where we just spec bender as he buys PC components from Amazon and try to return them to Walmart

or LOTR event like the one I suggested 1000x in the event suggestion thread... IDK what alpha wants from us in this thread tbh. 

Edited by hotEvercLear

3 hours ago, hotEvercLear said:

GFL MG Event?

GFL Office/Dust2 ZE Event

GFL Event where we all just bully BB in game on mic

GFL Admins vs Normies Event (admins start as zombies one round, normies start as zombies next round)

Gay/Trans/Traps vs CissGenders ZE Event

a ZE Event where we just stay in the same place and do nothing, no guns, no knives, no movement, no lighting, all dark...

ZE Event where we just listen to that guy preach sermons about the bible on Mic (probably would be good for a lot of the members here in GFL to listen to)

ZE Event where Fidler and I debate politics

ZE Event where we just spec bender as he buys PC components from Amazon and try to return them to Walmart

or LOTR event like the one I suggested 1000x in the event suggestion thread... IDK what alpha wants from us in this thread tbh. 

It’s a brainstorm so people can see your post in order to think deeply without reading over 1000 pages

On 9/20/2018 at 8:32 PM, 1mpact said:

Maybe an event where the cts have limited ammo so people need to use their bullets wisely instead of just holding down left click all the time

That's not too bad of an idea. Would need people to use zmarket though, or to disable it and just give a lot of ammo. Otherwise, people would run out of ammo insanely quickly and quit. And if we gave a lot of ammo + zmarket, then it's pretty much no different. Also, someone would need to do the math to see which (if any) boss fight maps are beatable. Some would require too much ammo to beat, or would be possible to beat with some ammo left over, but not enough to hold off zombies. It would be very easy for a map to become unbeatable if this was done as an event. Maybe just avoid boss maps in general, which I think some people would enjoy as a more bare bones feel.

"Be good people"

57 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

That's not too bad of an idea. Would need people to use zmarket though, or to disable it and just give a lot of ammo. Otherwise, people would run out of ammo insanely quickly and quit. And if we gave a lot of ammo + zmarket, then it's pretty much no different. Also, someone would need to do the math to see which (if any) boss fight maps are beatable. Some would require too much ammo to beat, or would be possible to beat with some ammo left over, but not enough to hold off zombies. It would be very easy for a map to become unbeatable if this was done as an event. Maybe just avoid boss maps in general, which I think some people would enjoy as a more bare bones feel.

Yeah, could get complicated with maps with bosses so I was thinking maps that are usually considered easy but require a reasonable amount of defence. I'm not sure if the ammo limitation would actually be possible for the admins to do, but if so I think about 1000 bullets would be an alright amount and people can switch to pistols when their primary gun is out of ammo. And if their pistol runs out of ammo they will need to stare menacingly at the zombies.

Posted  Edited by Major_Push
1 hour ago, 1mpact said:

Yeah, could get complicated with maps with bosses so I was thinking maps that are usually considered easy but require a reasonable amount of defence. I'm not sure if the ammo limitation would actually be possible for the admins to do, but if so I think about 1000 bullets would be an alright amount and people can switch to pistols when their primary gun is out of ammo. And if their pistol runs out of ammo they will need to stare menacingly at the zombies.

I'm fairly certain it's possible to do. Just would require modifying certain values server side. I don't think the admins could do it, but I think anyone with access to rcon for the server could do it.

Edited by Major_Push

"Be good people"

A limited ammo event would add an interesting dynamic... you would have to save your ammo for the most critical holds, and ensure you are conserving it for just the right times. 

You would have to exclude boss fight maps, and probably any map other than run simulators... and even then probably just basic maps. Maybe Jurassic, Deathstar_Escape, Moria, something like that where there are only 1-2 main holds max. 

we would also have to experiment in server to find the right amount of ammo to limit it too. If people (admins) are willing to do this type of testing/research/work it could be a fun event.