UnityII

Guide to be gud

Wats up guys it's unity yea obviously init. So man's gonna tell u lot how to be gud init. My Snapchat gonna be right Der init yea yea get that addin init get that addin.

So basically yea first step is like man's gotta get bare cosmetics init. So like cuz that obviously makes u better ygm. Just like TF2 init. Once u got it yea. Ur like better init. Just like that yea. 

Next up yea. U gotta bait out a ci init at Stratford Westfield init. But like that's if Ur  researcher init. So basically once man's done that yea u gotta like look out n shit yea so u can bait them out to a mtf guard init. They then goes to man's ends and proper shank the ci init. Ur like bare safe init after.

As a class d ye. They like the rudebois of the map init cuz they bare dench init. Basically yea they got beef with mtf init but like not with ci init. Class d gotta like look out for researchers init cuz sometimes they bait u out to mtf init cuz they proper moist yk. Like these guys u just gotta air them init so they don't fuck about with u init. Make sure yea u lot stick around with Ur mandems init to increase survival ting init cuz u got beef with everyone apartt from ci init.

General shit yea. Like as humans yea u gotta watch out for them scps init cuz they like merk u init apart from Serpents hand. Make sure to like check out the cafeteria cuz they got like peng pizzas and for some ting yea they like respawn every now and then yea once u eat it init. But like would be sick yea if they put like a takeaway shop there init. Also yea make sure to tax like weapons n dat ygm cuz that shit gonna make a rudeboi survive for longer init. Yea u gotta like make sure man's got bare ammo fam and tings like healf kits n shit so u like can survive obviously init. 

Sig.png

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

I have a here a rubric for an assignment in a class I am taking:
image.thumb.png.b7846b30be467b9ed8f65792e7fe4573.png
In row 6, "Apply Conventions" you'd receive a score of 0 because it is a response in a language other than english.

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements