King_Wailord

Taking some time off

Hello, 

Some of you already know this, but this morning today, a young boy at my school (15) and his younger sister (13) were both killed by their father in a dual-murder suicide event. The town I live in is extremely shocked that something like this has happened and It's really a lot for me to take in. Luckily, I do not personally know the family and children affected by this horrible incident, but I still grieve for the loss of them. One of my friends did know the boy very well, and I will be supporting him to the best of my ability. I will be attending the public funeral service on Sunday to mourn for their loss. Due to this awful occurrence, I am going to be taking some time off GFL and all games to reflect and pray for the family. The mother of the kids is thankfully still alive and I will keep her well-being in my prayers.

Thanks to everyone that is supporting me through this, it means a lot. 

Achievements

14 minutes ago, King_Wailord said:

Hello, 

Some of you already know this, but this morning today, a young boy at my school (15) and his younger sister (13) were both killed by their father in a dual-murder suicide event. The town I live in is extremely shocked that something like this has happened and It's really a lot for me to take in. Luckily, I do not personally know the family and children affected by this horrible incident, but I still grieve for the loss of them. One of my friends did know the boy very well, and I will be supporting him to the best of my ability. I will be attending the public funeral service on Sunday to mourn for their loss. Due to this awful occurrence, I am going to be taking some time off GFL and all games to reflect and pray for the family. The mother of the kids is thankfully still alive and I will keep her well-being in my prayers.

Thanks to everyone that is supporting me through this, it means a lot. 

Im am sorry for their loss, I hope you feel better soon. :( 

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif

15 minutes ago, harry said:

lol taking time off games cus someone u didn't know died

It was someone physically close to him (someone who lived near him who he may have seen a lot) and it is very shocking to hear about someone near you dying, because it makes you think of how it could be you or someone you know personally.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

I don't even know what to say but take the time you need. Were you close to them??

14 hours ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish them the best. Also, WHICH FUCKER DID A LAUGHING FACE TO THAT POST??? DA FUQ IF WRONG WITH YOU! My greatest wishes to the family.

You can click on the reaction to see who put it :)

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements