rapperdan

cut the bs bans out.

Discord/TS3 Username (for those bans)

discord id 185199269202886656

Ban time

earlier today

at 5:46 PM

Reason why you were banned

ever advertise a discord yea my fucking bad can't say I did not try to get GFL's name out there my bad for that btw.

but here is the reason given
You were banned from GFL for 10080 minutes, Involved in this incident with lapaul don for violating multiple rules.

Moderator who banned you

I'm guessing ben roy

Why you believe you should be unbanned

because I should not be banned for advertising your god damn discord nor should I have to take an hour out of my life to gather the god damn stupid evidence that I had to get because of bans based off of 110% assumption

now the damning bs that makes gfl look like the joke it is the very same thing I try so hard to defend but I can't defend these actions anymore I can't defend what I feel is no longer morally acceptable actions so I have made an appeal the very thing ik which should not be seen but now will as requested by countless people in power the very thing I wish i could hide but I am giving up on that as you can tell I am giving up on you and for that I am sorry I have failed in keeping the actions gfl has done behind the scenes not able to be seen.

this is the "incident"

0PkznNBaRt2tRDe4eR6DPw.png

I took pictures because well idiots are well predictable now to every director who has agreed on my ban go fuck yourself and @Roy step the fuck up because I can't defend what is not defendable as much as I try to explain why people in gfl do what they do aka the people in power I can't anymore I'm done and if you ban me over this your credibility as a community it's self will cease to exist I have more respect for those who say fuck off and ban someone then spewing complete bs out of there mouth so again @Darkling you can actually go fuck yourself as there was a time where I did have hope that you could do great things but atm you are proving me wrong @RickGrimesTM if you agree with my ban you are simply tailing along like a god damn sheeple and I can not respect that @Xy stop taking other peoples word on something that you would disagree with completely if for a second you could sit back and understand what truly happened and occured 

also @Ben Roy not everything needs to be a god damn conspiracy theory so fuck off and cut the bs.

so my message here is clear @Roy step in now or watch this community become a joke even more so then it already is as I myself can only defend it so much but I can not excuse what is simply not excusable and makes me want to vomit.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
34 minutes ago, Harakoni said:

You do realize you were banned for egging the kid on through your stream, not for the DM adverts from before, right?

did you take the time to listen to the stream where I asked him "what ever you do please don't get banned"

found out people do this online aswell sudden change of heart at some random ass time tbh 

if I was planning some egg him on bs I would 100% and if having a dumb sense of humor and finding things that are well dumb af funny then call what i did a crime I laughed at the mockery he made others like yourself look like but please don't deny the wrong doings don't be this guy for GFL's sake i ask you don't look like this 

and deny what is now well public info don't look like the above the only way out of the hole that has been dug is simply well to acknowledge that you just might have fucked up you can't deny what I made public if anything I asked him to not do what he was doing.

ty that will be all.

on a side note I can't believe it I lost control of someone and they where not chained down by my fucking mind waves over the internet my bad guys I won't let it happen again jesus christ

what do you expect out of me I will never figure that shit out bro some high standards is this place.

chained-clipart-chain.jpg

the chains are my massive brian who would of knew I could do that never knew you guys could call me silly because I fucked up my bad did not know that was my special ability.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Worgee

I’m confused. Don’t you State that you don’t Care and you don’t want to be a part of this? You proceed to appeal the Ban and get angry at all the directors who might not have anything to do with it since Benroy is mod Leader. You Seem to want to start drama instead of solving a situation which basically doesn’t help you. So, do you Care? Do you want to be a part of this community? Or are you done? Please make me less confused.

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

Also literally exposed himself helping his friend harass a moderator, and if you truly were "innocent", you'd at least influence him not to do it. ?

original.gif

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Worgee said:

I’m confused. Don’t you State that you don’t Care and you don’t want to be a part of this? You proceed to appeal the Ban and get angry at all the directors who might not have anything to do with it since Benroy is mod Leader. You Seem to want to start drama instead of solving a situation which basically doesn’t help you. So, do you Care? Do you want to be a part of this community? Or are you done? Please make me less confused.

I wasted a whole fucking hour of my damn life to record some dumb vod for some morons idk my guy you tell me don't mind me I'm just a black man explaining to my child that he should avoid something my bad my guy I care enough to not allow some bs ruin a community that roy has spent countless hours of his life attempting to fix and he can't fix shit because of dumb mistakes like this take the time and please listen to how I asked someone not to get banned told someone not to shitpost on the forums then directed someone to a proper location I mean ffs do you see how he is attempting to navigate our forums I care enough to try my best to leave this place where it can go on but god damn it so help me god dealing with idiots is a pain in my ass.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Liloz01 - Edit Reason: shit grammar
2 hours ago, rapperdan said:

I should not be banned for advertising your god damn discord

*Inviting members from our Discord to your own

bans based off of 110% assumption

You in this situation:

- Sent him the image of me to harass me

- Don't understand that when I said "rule 2" it was due to the fact you and your friend were making the entire situation public on stream and the Discord. I removed 2 images that your friend posted and told him to instead post them in #memes as that's where shitposting and misc crap goes, I never said that you doxxed me (as you keep insinuating that, that is what I meant) nor did I ever say that it the photo of me wasn't public information. You gave it to your friend in order to harass me, stop acting like you played no part in it as you constantly laughed and agreed with your friend throughout the entire situation.

- Admitted to inviting people from our Discord to yours, not vice versa. 

- Imply false facts to make you seem clean

- Only attempted to be the "voice of reason" once you realise that shit is going to happen to YOU because you were involved and staff members were watching the stream.

- Did **not** need to get involved, yet you did because you found it funny and it gave you an opportunity to be toxic.

Not wanting to quote any of the insults laced throughout the vod but if you want to watch it back, be my guest, Discord logs of what you said in there of it no longer exist.

There are my "assumptions".

55 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

did you take the time to listen to the stream where I asked him "what ever you do please don't get banned"

Yes, I also took the time to hear you saying "Would you like to see what he looks like?", "They're a bunch of hypocrites and they wonder why *muttering", etc.

58 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

if I was planning some egg him on bs I would 100% and if having a dumb sense of humor and finding things that are well dumb af funny then call what i did a crime I laughed at the mockery he made others like yourself

I removed 2 images that he posted in chat which added nothing to the chat but useless lines. Images, in #general, are posted far too often for no reason and add nothing to the conversation; it's "spam". I never said they were memes, though they were shitpost and unnecessary. Memes, shitposts, etc. are not welcomed in that chat. If you think that was a stupid action; please. Your (you and your friends) reactions were much stupider.

1 hour ago, rapperdan said:

on a side note I can't believe it I lost control of someone and they where not chained down by my fucking mind waves over the internet

You certainly couldn't have not sent him that picture of me and fueled the conversation; how unfair of me to think that you could have not done that.

"cut the bs" and stop trying to sway this situation into your favour. Accept the part that you played. This isn't the only situation that you've harassed people indirectly or gave fuel to people to harass with. 

Edited by Liloz01
shit grammar

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

20 minutes ago, Liloz01 said:

- Sent him the image of me to harass me

I am clueless to where I told him to harass you as you said I showed him a pic of what you looked like as you can tell he kept calling you a chick my bad I had the need to tell someone what gender they wish to be called as fuck man ffs I was watching the vid and saw he was looking at joshy and asking if it was you I thought he was calling fx a red head and was asking me if you where fx I showed him your pic not to harass you but for him to understand that you where of the male gender my bad bro will refrain from that in the future also sorry I said some other things about you or your character you.

but yea when you heard let me guess liloz yea I said that because I was not tabbed into the damn discord and well you are the most active mod and ik that is something you would do other then that there is nothing more to these "harassment claims"

I removed 2 images that your friend posted and told him to instead post them in #memes as that's where shitposting

this I am fine with and completely understand again my friends tend to react badly when rubbed the wrong way.

21 minutes ago, Liloz01 said:

I removed 2 images that he posted in chat which added nothing to the chat but useless lines. Images, in #general, are posted far too often for no reason and add nothing to the conversation; it's "spam". I never said they were memes, though they were shitpost and unnecessary. Memes, shitposts, etc. are not welcomed in that chat. If you think that was a stupid action; please. Your (you and your friends) reactions were much stupider.

pretty sure the above statement should answer you on my stance on what he did sadly I can not chain people down with my massive fucking brain and waves over the internet.

But hey big brian man over here.

- Only attempted to be the "voice of reason" once you realise that shit is going to happen to YOU because you were involved and staff members were watching the stream.

if you watch from the very beginning and not jump in some stream and assume what has happened in the past you would understand that I was not looking for any form of trouble infact the complete opposite I was looking for no trouble I wanted to avoid it but god damn does it hit me every time I suppose also sorry for attempting to be someone relatable my bad on that.

- Admitted to inviting people from our Discord to yours, not vice versa. 

shockenly things can go both ways ik that may seem hard to understand but hey man what i have been doing is using inspect element obtaining the discord join link from the website join button then giving that out to others so people are not looked at as trouble makers by being associated with me now that I addressed those concerns any more?

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Liloz01 - Edit Reason: shit formatting
23 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

I am clueless to where I told him to harass you as you said I showed him a pic of what you looked

I find it incredibly hard to believe that you didn't possibly think he would take it as fuel to harass further especially knowing that he "tends to react badly".

I was not looking for any form of trouble infact the complete opposite

If you weren't looking for "any form of trouble" you would have stayed completely out of the situation and not told your friend or shown your friend anything.

my bad on that.

Fair though you can only say that so many times.

shockenly things can go both ways ik that may seem hard to understand but hey man what i have been doing is using inspect element obtaining the discord join link from the website join button then giving that out to others so people are not looked at as trouble makers by being associated with me now that i address those concerns any more?

Their actions make them seem like troublemakers, not their association with you, at least to me. This doesn't take away from the fact you "stole members" from the Discord, however, most would thank you as in their eyes they were/are "cancer"

For others, people being "friendly" with you is a sign of trouble, so you saying that is fair though them believing that is also fair as it almost always rings true.

I'm probably not allowed a vote on this appeal so; I hope this information on this situation is helpful to the rest of you. (Mind you all, he isn't banned ONLY because of this situation.)

Edited by Liloz01
shit formatting

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

5 minutes ago, Liloz01 said:

I find it incredibly hard to believe that you didn't possibly think he would take it as fuel to harass further especially knowing that he "tends to react badly".

I hear good people finish last.

sadly I tend to not look for where others might attempt to cause issues it has and will always fuck me in life as seen here I was fucked by attempting my best to mitigate some bs actions taking place by both parties he was acting dumb as was mods and 5 people attacking him at once the man is a troll but in all honesty he cares about others a lot as do I people who have a bad habit of wanting others to enjoy themselfs and or laughing at some dumb shit always gets the worst of a good person I mean ffs I'd give you my jacket in a blizzard off my back no matter who you might be sorry for being selfless again and being punished later on my bad guys.

TL:DR I am not someone who attempts to find peoples possible faults and tend to not be very judgemental it has fucked me over many times and has done so again I suppose.

Achievements

Just now, Worgee said:

I like how my questions weren't answered, but take your time to answer my yes/no questions, thanks

a direct link buddy no one who watches a fucking hour long vid to capture some bs vod then upload it does not care as you say.

I care enough to wish to leave a place not in a path of destruction and self turmoil that is all.

Achievements

I am giving up on that as you can tell I am giving up on you

to every director who has agreed on my ban go fuck yourself

So you assume the directors had anything to do with this and that it wasn't most of the mod team that agreed on this? You go out and target the directors and especially Darkling for "/e reason you think you had. Perhaps you should say sorry for being disrespectful towards you when you weren't part of this (to all directors). You blew this way out of proportion and appeal as if this is some SJW shit. When you call out directors for something they didn't do in your appeal then why would we unban you? You legit just broke a forum rule in your appeal (Toxicity
Do NOT be overly toxic. This includes using blatant or extreme racism or sexism, trolling, overly negative, causing trouble with other users, etc.) I suggest you calm it down a bit and just let all mods review the material and discuss the outcome. We'll be back with a decision at a later time/date.

@Darkling you can actually go fuck yourself

Nerd

Achievements

Both parties stated their views and opinions, I don't see why this should stay open as @Ben Roy is the one to either accept it or deny it.

Won't go ahead and close this since some people will be butthurt and keep on tagging me in discord.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

7 minutes ago, Worgee said:

o you assume the directors had anything to do with this and that it wasn't most of the mod team that agreed on this? You go out and target the directors and especially Darkling for "/e reason you think you had. Perhaps you should say sorry for being disrespectful towards you when you weren't part of this (to all directors). You blew this way out of proportion and appeal as if this is some SJW shit. When you call out directors for something they didn't do in your appeal then why would we unban you? You legit just broke a forum rule in your appeal (Toxicity
Do NOT be overly toxic. This includes using blatant or extreme racism or sexism, trolling, overly negative, causing trouble with other users, etc.) I suggest you calm it down a bit and just let all mods review the material and discuss the outcome. We'll be back with a decision at a later time/date.

I was informed that all directors agreed on the actions that where taken which I can not respect and I was answering what I felt was some valid questions by other people if I should of ignored your remarks you yourself made that I was handling this as the best of my abilities to answer any and all possible concerns and our questions that came my way if I threw in some sarcastic remarks you should be able to see those and I thought where a tad bit clear as I tend to laugh at things that I find well ridiculous and if 3 people saying that directors agreed with my ban is false then fuck me that is like some weird shit and I am sorry for the actions of targeting directors if all 3 sources where all false as they where unrelated to each other.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Seriously Dan this ban is staying the way it is. I'm done dealing with your shit and so is everyone else. You personally decide to include a note to all directors and Ben Roy practically telling them to go fuck themselves and you want to be unbanned, hell fucking no am I letting you do that shit. Grow up Dan...

Ban Appeal Denied

:locked: 

Achievements