Korowa

New Moderation application

+1

Super super super super super active
Actually considers the guidelines before posting whatnot
+ Cool, friendly person to talk to.
Can bully Kite some more
Pretty much every regular chat user can vouch for her
+/- That's a LOT of warns, thankfully most of them allowed you to learn to follow the rules/guidelines. Probably know them better than me

Edited by Harakoni
  • Like 3

Despite all the warns and things as such, I will be also giving a very strong +1.

Reasons all listed above by Harakoni.

Potentially the best candidate for mod I've seen recently. (No offense to any others.)

Good luck to you.

• Like 1

I'm not liking this because I'm tired of everyone getting likes but me :(
JK +1 reasons stated above.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Achievements

Vote: +1

Reasons:

• Active on TS3, Discord, and forums.
  • Friendly but a bully to me.
  • Experienced with moderation.
  • Needs to remind me of my health in mod chat.

Good luck on your application!

• Like 2

Achievements

Neutral to -1

You're a good person inside but change moods quickly and that is known to cause complications. You have a lot of warns and edge the NSFW rule too often imo. 

You are active and all but I'm afraid to see situations escalate again. When you spoke another language then you were told to stop many times and did not, that has me thinking if you've changed since then? 

Thanks for applying and good luck on the rest of the app. My vote is subject to change.

• Like 3
  • Winner 1
  • OMEGALUL 2

Achievements

1 hour ago, Worgee said:

You're a good person inside but change moods quickly and that is known to cause complications.

I know. I've been trying to work on this as well as I can, but it's complicated though.

1 hour ago, Worgee said:

You have a lot of warns and edge the NSFW rule too often imo.

Like I said, most of it has been misunderstandings on my part but now I don't post without making sure in PMs with a moderator that it's safe to post, just to avoid problems.

1 hour ago, Worgee said:

When you spoke another language then you were told to stop many times and did not, that has me thinking if you've changed since then? 

This incident was quite a while ago, but if I'm told to stop, I stop. I know I can a troublemaker sometimes but most of it were jokes that got slightly out of hand. I'm working on this.

I appreciate your feedback! :)

• Thanks 1
  • Winner 1

Neutral.

You are active, denying that would be totally stupid,but you sometimes go with the mass.

Exemples being when you were speaking portuguese with Leks, speaking portuguese to Joshy, posting NSFW picture (twice), spam tagging, not stopping what ever was your personal matter (Rule 2) after being asked to, your's and rose's "bullying" in me.

Good luck with your app.

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Pyros said:

Neutral.

You are active, denying that would be totally stupid,but you sometimes go with the mass.

Exemples being when you were speaking portuguese with Leks, speaking portuguese to Joshy, posting NSFW picture (twice), spam tagging, not stopping what ever was your personal matter (Rule 2) after being asked to, your's and rose's "bullying" in me.

Good luck with your app.

Cheers!

Well, we now have a languages channel, so me speaking foreign languages in general or any other channel won't happen again.

As for the spam tagging, I stopped that unless it's to annoy Rick or Darkling.

I don't also remember what the personal matter was, I believe it was me teasing about my ban. I stopped that also.

The NSFW case is what I'm notorious for. But I'm trying to avoid it from happening again by making sure content I post is safe and not against the rules.

As for the last bit, explaining the reason why is fairly personal for me to bring it up here, but I don't mind PMing you on discord or here about it if you want to know. This basically explains the "sometimes you go with the mass" part.

Thank you for the feedback, and like I said to Worgee and mentioned on my post, I will try as best as I can to improve on my flaws that make me unfit. :)

Edited by Misaki
Fixed a typo

I didn't wanna have to do it but I got to give this a -1 My problem with not giving this a plus one is a

simple one. From all behavior that I have seen from you a few things stand out. Your activity is EXCELLENT I don't think we need to even discuss that here in this app. What we do need to discuss comes down to how you act on the most basic level. You do things without thinking of the repercussion on occasion and you are very impulsive. You also play more into your feelings than most people I've seen. You also have a track record for dumb mistakes abuses and just generally immature acts. As well as constant mood swings, immaturity, Inability to resolve conflicts and or understand how they even happened. I don't feel giving you moderation is just a good idea at this point. Show me you can be mature and carry yourself properly and I will without a doubt plus one this application.

Now let's get to the good things about this person having mod:

Amazing activity

Usually amicable

Understands the rules

Friendly

Well-Known

I didn't come on here to bash you but to give you the point of view of those more skeptical of you as a person. I hope this constructive feedback can help. Cheers and good luck to your road on becoming a moderator.

Edited by AverageDrink
wanted to add more felt it was too bashing.
  • Like 4
  • Winner 1

56 minutes ago, AverageDrink said:

What we do need to discuss comes down to how you act on the most basic level. You do things without thinking of the repercussion on occasion and you are very impulsive. You also play more into your feelings than most people I've seen.

I agree with this. It's rare the occasion where I notice something I've done wasn't right or that I could've done it differently. I've been getting better on it except when I get angry at someone; I don't usually hold back on what I'm thinking and let it all out. It's a bad thing but slightly good because at least I'm sincere :P

56 minutes ago, AverageDrink said:

You also have a track record for dumb mistakes abuses and just generally immature acts. As well as constant mood swings, immaturity, Inability to resolve conflicts and or understand how they even happened.

I won't lie, the mood swings part killed me! It happens too often, I can't even keep track of the amount of times it has happened. I have extremely poor control over my emotions, so it's fairly easy for anyone to "control" my mood.

As for the last bit, I've been working on that. :3.

Thank you for the feedback as well. I'll try my best!

8 hours ago, Misaki said:

As for the last bit, explaining the reason why is fairly personal for me to bring it up here, but I don't mind PMing you on discord or here about it if you want to know. This basically explains the "sometimes you go with the mass" part.

Sure, you can hit me up on Discord

HARD NO (-1)

JK neutral leaning slightly towards +1 i'm still learning what they're exactly looking for in mods right now, but you seem like an alright person when it comes to moderation.

pros

great activity

friendly

knows the rules

well known

cons

can get uppity at times (but then again so can i)

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

I'm personally unsure what to vote on this application at this moment. I obviously know you very well, so I know what you'll add to the team, but I've also seen most of your bad behaviour.

Something that might help me (and possibly others) make a decision would be to know what you think changed since the moderation team (in its current iteration) was created. During the original vote who to keep on the team from the existing TS3 admins and Discord mods, you didn't pass. What do you think has changed since then or why do you think you should've been kept on the team in the first place? Much time hasn't passed since then, after all.

Edited by Dano
  • Like 3
  • Winner 2

Achievements

Well, I do admit that I can be toxic at times and my jokes get quite out of hand, but I am already working on that. I will keep it to a minimum and continue having fun with my friends every day like usual, but I will also be serious when I have to be.

I understand why I wasn't kept, but I feel like a lot has changed since, such as my usual behaviour. Like mentioned above, there were a few occurrences where I wasn't behaving properly and a few personal arguements with other members across the community, but it was resolved in the end. I'm willing to wait whatever time necessary to prove it.

• Like 5
  • OMEGALUL 1

Apologies for a delayed response.

My current vote stands as a neutral leaning to +1.

Reasoning so being mostly my positive experiences and interactions with Allie (Misaki). She, in my regard, is a good and reliable friend I can always turn to, though, as mentioned, you can flip sometimes however I have see n major improvement. I don’t want bias to be a subject in directing my vote so I’m trying to see both sides of the story. As Koni said, you’re very active within all 3 platforms and you’re fairly aware of most rules. You’re a great person at “heart” and I know you’ll be diligent when partaking in this role.

However, you have been in contact with warns, mutes and bans, though I am confident you will change overtime, as you have been already.

Thank you for taking the time in applying. I wish you the best of luck throughout the application. :)

• Like 3

Prepare for a wall of text. 

As one of my best friends, I know a lot about you and your behaviors, etc etc. I will do my best to leave bias out of this and if it becomes advisable, i will turn my vote into an abstinence to ensure you have a fair application process. Now, to the app. 

Pros:

So active I'm concerned about your social life

Friendly to 95% of the population of the discord

Major key person to a lot of our TS population

Always willing to help when you're able to

Experienced as a former TS moderator

Puts others first for as long as you can

Always puts max effort into whatever you're focused on

Cons:

When it rains toxicity, it pours

You have a lot of warns/punishments listed

Tend to stay in specific areas/channels

As you've admitted, your mood swings have gotten unstable

Overall: about your cons; your toxicity is only with other toxic people, but fire with fire isnt always the answer. A good bit of your warns is proven joke or false punishments. As we've discussed privately, you know what ypu have to do to improve your mood stability and overall health and i put full faith into you doing so. The pros outweigh the cons and you never want to disappoint or feel like you've failed someone. 

Final vote: +1

Good luck

• Like 2

Achievements

Hello, due to recent changes in the Moderation team, we will only be accepting mods on different platforms as opposed to all-in-one automatically.

Please reply with which of the following you'd like this application to be for: (May choose more than one. Keep in mind you will be expected to be active and involved on the platforms you select.)

• Forums
  • Discord
  • Teamspeak

Thanks.