Hunting4r2d2

MTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down"

MTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down"

Description:

Mobile Task Force Nu-7 is a battalion-strength force that responds to incidents in which communication was lost with major Foundation facilities and/or incidents involving catastrophic events (such as a site-wide breach.)

Stats:

-Has a scarce chance of spawning as a type of reinforcement during the 8:00 or 2:00-minute marker

-Consist of 3 MTF Nu-7s

-Relationship: same as standard NTF

-Equipment: stun-stick, radio, lvl 4 keycard, dual berettas, m-249 saw, concussion grenade

-Armor: This heavier type of armor called "Nu-7 Armor" that provides the player with an even greater resistance to damage in comparison the NTF armor, in exchange for a more significant speed penalty.

Model for Armor:

20180930102843_1.thumb.png.0669cbacb615bd26aa08c5a56cb01fda.png

(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1442681959&searchtext=SCP+models

This would be my preferred model as it matches the SCP aesthetic; however it is only found in this model pack. If Xy wants to use a different model then I would suggest:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1051545334&searchtext=juggernaut

Reasons for Adding: Not only would this add more variety to the types of reinforcements that can spawn in mid-game, but it is also a way to add some of the more specialized weaponry from CS:S. Also, they have been fairly requested from other suggesters such as Mr. Z.

I don't mind this idea. 

Could certainly help the MTF in situations where they're losing. 

48 minutes ago, Hunting4r2d2 said:

If Xy really wanted to go all out, he could make so they have a chance to spawn with a mini-gun. 

I like this idea, considering they are supposed to be heavy hitters.

Rocket launcher when? :^)

Anyways, +1 from me.

Signature..png

16 minutes ago, Hunting4r2d2 said:

I considered that model, but figured it would be more fitting for Tau-5 "Samsara."

Nah, i saw Samsara as These...

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png