Hunting4r2d2

Special MTFs too Common?

I really like the new reinforcement spawn system that was added along with MTF Nu-7 as it adds an extra layer of depth to the already existing squads while enabling a wide variety of possibilities for new units (expect future suggestions.) However, there is a minor issue I have with it, and that is the special MTFs seem to be a little too common. I've seen more Epsilon-9s spawn than the standard Nine Tailed Foxes. I do understand that this is because different circumstances increase the likelihood of certain squads spawning, but it can be a bit excessive at times. I am not saying that you should make all of these units have a rare chance of appearing, but I feel like the NTF should be the most likely ones to spawn in. So, my suggestion is to simply make it so the NTF are more likely to spawn in. Honestly, this really isn't a significant issue and is not something that I am going to complain about regularly, but I would like to see it changed. If this ends up being too much of a hassle, or more people prefer it this way, then don't worry about it and focus on more important features like the site-13 rework.

1 hour ago, Hunting4r2d2 said:

I've seen more Epsilon-9s spawn than the standard Nine Tailed Foxes.

Internally and mathematically, that means the guard teams are trash XD

I'll increase likely hood of NTF spawn lol

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png