Roy

Not Receiving Perks After .RU Move

Hi everyone,

If you were a member, supporter, or VIP in .RU and don't have it on our new .com server, please post it here with the following format:

• Steam ID - <steamID64>
  • [Optional] When Purchased - <date>

b_560_95_1.png

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, WarpedCakez said:

Steam Id - 76561198118949211

Should be VIP. Also on the server I don't even have my member tags either

On the server you appear to be VIP:

41. WarpedCakez custom(3)

We will likely have to check the groups, etc. to ensure they are setup correctly with the flags.

I will also be updating your website rank soon.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by Kultakalle1 · Hidden
Hidden
  • steam id - STEAM_0:0:42114365
  • bought vip today (on gflcan.com)

looks like when map changing it give vip tag other time it dosent give.

EDIT: also i cheked on (GFLClan.ru) donations it says i bought vip ( 2018-09-13 23:08:32)

Edited by Kultakalle1

Spoiler

AVUnTti.png

Hidden

@Roy Don't know if this is the thread to say it but I was vip in 2013 and lost it during the time that the forums were moved. I remember someone saying that if you were vip before a certain date you get to keep it forever, is that true?

Hidden
9 hours ago, Rexy said:

@Roy Don't know if this is the thread to say it but I was vip in 2013 and lost it during the time that the forums were moved. I remember someone saying that if you were vip before a certain date you get to keep it forever, is that true?

That is true.

(Private: k2nod) Russell Crowe: are you using hyperscrolll

Achievements

Hidden

I'm guessing this problem is more than a "press a button and you are magically vip" so I got some footage to help figure out why none of our VIP/Members are working properly.

I recorded a demo from the first mako: 

By this point I had already posted in this thread and Roy and Dogan were looking into it. Dogan did something at 0:25 and my tags access came back (but not my saved tags), then in 0:57 they magically came back for phantom, kultakalle and I. (the color from my tag was gone cuz I did something in the tag menu). Dogan then said it would be fixed on rejoin or nextmap, however, it never showed up again for anyone after that map.

I also noticed the tags were outdated (I changed mine the night before the new server went live), but I assume that is because the cache used when making the new server was a few days before it went live.

My guess:

• All regular GFL members (VIP, Membership, etc.) works exactly as intended.
  • All admins on the CSS ZE server got VIP working through being admin
  • All new VIPs and new Members after creating the server do not have their updated ranks
  • All CSS ZE players who achieved Top50 last month have those ranks overwriting their transferred ranks.

I could be wrong on that last one, but I noticed that specifically players who were in top 50 and bought/earned VIP do not have VIP and instead have their rank as "Top50" or "Top25". Obviously "Top12" earns VIP for the month so they were not affected.

Looking even deeper, I saw that the .ru stats page was still recording our stats during that mako run

image.png.2c15a055bf4f89546b4a90584ed985cc.png

So it looks like Dogan fixed it by connecting it back to .ru (which really doesn't fix much)

TL;DR:

I posted some info about my findings (which you may already know) and I hope this helps solve the issue of not getting correct status

Also sorry for shitty format, I'm in a rush and didn't proofread that much xdd