Dralga

Dralga's Introduction

Posted  Edited by Dralga

Hey guys, Dralga (jer-AHL-guh) here. My friends used to call me Drugi (drew-gi) if you don't feel like butchering my name.

A little bit about me. I've been helping manage gmod communities for over 3 and a half years now.

I started out as a co-owner of Raptor TTT. It's still around, but it's more dead than teamspeak. 

I went on to create my own prop hut server (originally a branch off of Raptor TTT), but was soon after renamed to Chillz Town Gaming (literally the entire billy bob's prop hunt staff quit and came with me).

About 6 months down the road, me and the other owner had a major fallout (friend drama sucks but it happens), but we renamed to Wolves' Vendetta. 

That went for a good while, but I shut it down about 5 months ago because of funds and real life obligations.

Now that life has permitted, here I am!

If you have any questions, or are interested in being staff on Prop Hunt, feel free to add me on steam!

Cheerio!

Edited by Dralga

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Welcome to the community.  Is Prop Hunt low population?  I don't hear too much about it, and so I hope you can bring some attention to it.  Good luck!

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Welcome to the community. I'm not even going to try to pronounce your name, I'm already having problem pronouncing normal word so I'll just call you Ral... Anyway, if you ever need any help or concerns feel free to let us know. And good luck on PH.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements