idk476

Staff Needed

Posted  Edited by idk476

Not too long ago, I was appointed the server manager on a GFL server for a game called Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II. In the time I have been staff, there have been 2 massive hits to the staff team. One of them is right now.

Firstly, the game is free on Steam for everyone, and its a Half-Life mod.

The staff number before the major low blow was this...

Server Manager = 1

Admin = 3

This is it now...

Server Manager = 1

Admin = 2

Doesn't seem that bad right? Wrong! Let me explain quickly...

We had 4 staff members in total, we confirmed lost one (not an active one) a few days ago. I was also informed once PURGE comes out, another staff member will be resigning to become staff on PURGE. On the bright side, we did hire one new admin, but not too long ago.

The server needs staff, but not an overload of staff. I will be only accepting at most 4 new staff members

You apply here: https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/707-admin-applications/

The format is here: https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/171-pirates-vikings-knights/

The questioning is tricky, but if you're 9 years or older, you can at least comprehend what is written.

I wish you all luck, and if you have any questions, contact me via Steam, Discord, or the Website.

Edited by idk476

sig.php?player_id=2194500&background=1

giphygif

idk what people you may be attempting to reach out to but if the format is hidden for me.

shown here

6aXLh6rIRDypyGu7kmiZLA.png

it maybe hidden for many others causing an influx of apps with bad formatting :L

10 minutes ago, rapperban said:

idk what people you may be attempting to reach out to but if the format is hidden for me.

shown here

it maybe hidden for many others causing an influx of apps with bad formatting :L

I will check on that, thank you. 

10 minutes ago, rapperban said:

shown here

It should be visible now, the link was updated. 

3 minutes ago, idk476 said:

It should be visible now, the link was updated. 

yea it works now :L

for me atleast though I would double check to see if members can see it since my perms are just a tad bit weird due to team perms :L

Alright, thank you for telling me. I wasn't even aware of that. :xD:

Achievements

18 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

Also, I am the admin that will be resigning from PVK2 when purge comes out, lmao it was fine if you said my name. I will resign when it is released, which may be a while from now, who knows besides @ButterKing5000

I never say names due to certain circumstances that have gotten that person in trouble because of me mentioning their name

sig.php?player_id=2194500&background=1

giphygif