JGuary551

New Moderation application

What is your TeamSpeak username and Discord ID? JGuary55 #3440 , JGuary55

Which of the platforms do you use the most?

Discord and Forums

How would you describe your activity there?

On discord i have 944 post and im always talking with people I like joining in conversations and just hanging out Im also always lurking. On the forums im always on even when i dont wanna go on i always hop on and find something to do im always lurking on the forums and pitching in what i have to say im always trying to help out people with there post and helping out by getting admins.

Why are you interested in becoming a Moderator?

I would love to be moderator because I love helping people out and I love interacting with everyone and I enjoy just being on the forums lurking and just being friendly to everyone that joins and in general.

How would you typically go about handling a conflict between two users?

I would simply see what the problem is and see both sides of the story and try and resolve the problem but if that doesn't work and they keep going ill tell them to stop/ take it to the dm if they keep going ill give both 5-10 minute mute.

Have you ever been warned or muted? If so, explain what happened.

I don't think I have ever been muted or warned on discord or forums, in game on CSGO jailbreak a while back when it was open, a couple times just for messing around but that was a long time ago.

Moderators and Trusted+, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

• Like 2
  • Winner 2

Neutral
Well uh, i will say 944 messages really isn't much, so i don't think that's really applicable lol. I'd prefer if there was more discord interaction, moderation isn't silently scanning chat, it's also interacting and being a regular seen face. Give that a shot and you've got my support; but from what i've seen you're pretty cool and chill to talk to, and i've had no previous issues in any way, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I can't really comment for the forums side because i'm not a forum mod, but anyway, good luck!

---

Update

Neutral to +1 

Activity improved on discord as asked, no rules broken and very respectful  

Edited by Harakoni
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harakoni said:

Neutral
Well uh, i will say 944 messages really isn't much, so i don't think that's really applicable lol. I'd prefer if there was more discord interaction, moderation isn't silently scanning chat, it's also interacting and being a regular seen face. Give that a shot and you've got my support; but from what i've seen you're pretty cool and chill to talk to, and i've had no previous issues in any way, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I can't really comment for the forums side because i'm not a forum mod, but anyway, good luck!

thank you for the report I will definitely get more on discord!

I don't particularly feel a certain way. You seem decent but i haven't talked to you very much personally and your app seems a bit cliché. Overall I don't know how badly we are in need of forum mods (I assume not very, given the fairly quick coverage of most issues) but despite that, you seem reliable if we were to need you.

You have a pretty good reputation it seems and your Server Admin status convinces me a little further that you can be mature and practical in the right situations.

Neutral leaning a bit towards +1. Not leaning negative anyway.

Good luck. Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions.

41 minutes ago, Winter said:

I don't particularly feel a certain way. You seem decent but i haven't talked to you very much personally and your app seems a bit cliché. Overall I don't know how badly we are in need of forum mods (I assume not very, given the fairly quick coverage of most issues) but despite that, you seem reliable if we were to need you.

You have a pretty good reputation it seems and your Server Admin status convinces me a little further that you can be mature and practical in the right situations.

Neutral leaning a bit towards +1. Not leaning negative anyway.

Good luck. Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions.

Thank you for the report! If you want you can put my app on hold till you need more? I can wait.

11 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

Thank you for the report! If you want you can put my app on hold till you need more? I can wait.

That'll be up to Ben so I have no clue

• Like 1

Vote +1.

We need more forum mods and you seem to be very active on the forums. Just keep up the activity.

• Like 1

Achievements

Accepted to the forum mod division. Welcome to the team. The decision to accept you as discord mod will be up to @Ben Roy so I will leave this application open. Message me on discord: Kite#9867

Achievements