HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

Alright, so I got a few things. The map jb_avalanche should be added as I have seen being chosen a lot on a very populated JB server. That, and it's one of my favorite maps. I also think you should add a !freekill command, as I feel like it would be easier to players to explain why and who they they got freekilled by. Last but not least I feel as if we should add a /warn plugin so prisoners know what they did, rather than immediately getting a punishment for minor things.

30 minutes ago, Hatty said:

yes, jb_avalanche is a good map, add it.

I couldn't find a csgo version of the map. The CSS version crashes the server I believe.

1 hour ago, Major_Push said:

Get more admins.

Paula, Kim, and Denros aren't enough.

I understand the fustration and I will be adding more admins. It has been hard because i have been so busy the past week. More people will be added soon. 

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

38 minutes ago, Hatty said:

http://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/jb_avalanche.bsp.bz2

perhaps this works?

Idk then.

if it does, credit to @Addy for finding it

That is one I uploaded. It doesn't work.

However I guess I found a csgo version. I was sneaky and searched steam csgo server browser for the map and found one. SO I think we will just have to take it from their fastdl :lenny:

http://www.adonixgaming.com/srcds/jb/maps/jb_avalanche_csgo_b6.bsp.bz2

http://www.adonixgaming.com/srcds/jb/maps/jb_avalanche_csgo_b6.nav

If kim and hacking want to add it.

1 hour ago, denros said:

Why was mountaincraft deleted lol. Only map we used to get new players on.

Was not deleted, was removed from nomination because Kim said the map was really bad and it was really hard to play CT on. It can be re added if people want it back. Personally, i agreed with Kim. 

Achievements

3 hours ago, HackingPotato said:

Was not deleted, was removed from nomination because Kim said the map was really bad and it was really hard to play CT on. It can be re added if people want it back. Personally, i agreed with Kim. 

Don't fall for the same mistake that Echo/SWAT made.

CSS JB died because SWAT started making decisions that he thought were correct regardless of the fact that everyone else (including the admins) told him that they didn't want the changes. 

"Be good people"

17 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

Don't fall for the same mistake that Echo/SWAT made.

CSS JB died because SWAT started making decisions that he thought were correct regardless of the fact that everyone else (including the admins) told him that they didn't want the changes. 

I wasnt told by anyone else that they didnt like the decision. The map was bad and it was removed from nomination. If people want it back they can ask. Simple enough

Achievements

22 minutes ago, denros said:

http://gamebanana.com/maps/174644

Add this map, really fun and popular.

If ur willing to strip the map so it can work with the door plugin, we can replace it with the current version we have.  

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a rule added which states you can not throw the deagle in gun toss off the map, it is kinda bullshit and is unclear who wins.

The guard should be able to kill the prisoner for doing that.

33 minutes ago, Dogger said:

There should be a rule added which states you can not throw the deagle in gun toss off the map, it is kinda bullshit and is unclear who wins.

The guard should be able to kill the prisoner for doing that.

A better rule would be that lr's by default have "no cheating" implied.

Too lazy to check if it's already in the MoTD, but if it's not then that would cover it.

"Be good people"