HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

oh okay :)

8 minutes ago, Aurelien said:

We had !gangs, but it was removed for some odd reason, you'd have to ask @denros though

boto.jpg

Admin for CS:GO Jailbreak.

Member Acceptor for the GFL Community.

Teamspeak Global Admin.

Graphic Designer for the GFL Community.

3 hours ago, bobe said:

EU Server... you'd think I will like it because I'm European, but i don't :(.

Honestly I don't really agree that we should start up an EU server, firstly this will split our community in 2, The Europeans and The Northern Americans. Which will decrease the total amount of players and decrease the intensity of every match, and I do love myself some intensity. It will also cost the GFL more money, instead with that money, we can develop jailbreak furthermore and make it more enjoyable. So the moral of today's story is... Don't get an EU server.

Get a gang plugin!

There have already been talks about an EU server which basically had the same answer...

We won't do it as it will split some players away from each server.

The money however was not a reason against as we currently have room on that server.

The gangs plugin may be coming back at some point. Stay tuned 

Achievements

Posted  Edited by GR1FF1N

I believe that the EU server should be a thing if EU players are interested because from my oberservation it wouldn't split many people apart. It would encourage more users from the EU to join because if such a server was made. Lag from the location differences would not be issue and In a perfect scenario we would have more players since lag no longer discourages. If that all makes sense 

Edited by GR1FF1N

9 hours ago, GR1FF1N said:

I believe that the EU server should be a thing if EU players are interested because from my oberservation it wouldn't split many people apart. It would encourage more users from the EU to join because if such a server was made. Lag from the location differences would not be issue and In a perfect scenario we would have more players since lag no longer discourages. If that all makes sense 

Honestly, I don't mind a little bit of ping now and then. 

boto.jpg

Admin for CS:GO Jailbreak.

Member Acceptor for the GFL Community.

Teamspeak Global Admin.

Graphic Designer for the GFL Community.

Posted  Edited by Aqqle - Edit Reason: Because Aqqle has no penis

Get rid of the !lg option, theres a solution:lenny:

Edited by Aqqle
Because Aqqle has no penis

Posted  Edited by Aqqle - Edit Reason: Aqqle lg'd

Maybe there could be a plugin where if youre afk for more than 15 minutes you get swapped to spectators. Ive seen countless people go afk for hours either farming credits or waiting out ct bans/mutes

Edit:

Also forgot to add it: 

A 20 second ct mute at the beginning of each round wouldnt hurt, since many ct (Im guilty as well) talk over warden and many repeats are needed. Sometimes repeats dont happen and people get freekilled and then never get their freeday.

Edited by Aqqle
Aqqle lg'd

2 minutes ago, Aqqle said:

Also forgot to add it: 

A 20 second ct mute at the beginning of each round wouldnt hurt, since many ct (Im guilty as well) talk over warden and many repeats are needed. Sometimes repeats dont happen and people get freekilled and then never get their freeday.

You know you can edit your post, right?

yeah.gif

1 minute ago, Leks said:

You know you can edit your post, right?

IMG_0881.JPGdoes this look like the face of someone who can function properly?

Fock no

2 minutes ago, Aqqle said:

IMG_0881.JPGdoes this look like the face of someone who can function properly?

Fock no

That is Jim Carrey, and I doubt you are Jim Carrey.

He is an amazing actor, fyi.

yeah.gif

46 minutes ago, Leks said:

That is Jim Carrey, and I doubt you are Jim Carrey.

He is an amazing actor, fyi.

He is but the picture is supposed to represent my stupidity. 

39 minutes ago, Aqqle said:

He is but the picture is supposed to represent my stupidity. 

Humankind's stupidity is limitless. A mere picture cannot represent it's whole.

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Aurelien

Here are a few suggestions:

- Remove the cyan markers, tricking people into cyan markers leads to lots of kills that doesn't make the game fun for the prisoners. This will lead to guards that are hungry for kills rather than guards who are trying to make the game good.

- Add clouds back.

- Doing !vg on people that do !lg should be a gaggable/mutable/silenceable offence.

- Jukebox, not when you're alive, but when you're dead.

- Remove maps that are barely played and add suggested maps (I'll suggest some in the near future).

- Add more prisoner/guard skins, and more skins for VIP and Supporters to encourage people to donate.

That's all I have for now. 

EDIT: 

Credits to @Aqqle

- Being AFK for 15 minutes results in a swap to spectator

- Automatic mute for guards except the warden for the first 20 seconds of the round.

Edited by Aurelien

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

53 minutes ago, Aurelien said:

Here are a few suggestions:

- Remove the cyan markers, tricking people into cyan markers leads to lots of kills that doesn't make the game fun for the prisoners. This will lead to guards that are hungry for kills rather than guards who are trying to make the game good.

- Add clouds back.

- Doing !vg on people that do !lg should be a gaggable/mutable/silenceable offence.

- Jukebox, not when you're alive, but when you're dead.

- Remove maps that are barely played and add suggested maps (I'll suggest some in the near future).

- Add more prisoner/guard skins, and more skins for VIP and Supporters to encourage people to donate.

That's all I have for now. 

EDIT: 

Credits to @Aqqle

- Being AFK for 15 minutes results in a swap to spectator

- Automatic mute for guards except the warden for the first 20 seconds of the round.

would like to add that I have seen a plug in which lowers the volume of all other players while the warden is talking... That could be useful instead of muting guards for 20 seconds at the start. I will find the plug in and link it.

Clouds I believe one of the issues was with gun toss and shot 4 shot it also gave some ammo to the T / CT more than it normally should... Other than that there was an issue with it not downloading correctly for some players which should be an easy fix by just deleting the map on their computer and re downloading on map change

I think we need some skins to buy with credits for permanent access to them. That would give players a reason to save them and a goal to achieve...

Achievements

WE can't just add skin's, think about the download times. 

We already have to download like 6 skins adding couple more would raise that number even higher. Higher download times = fewer new players. More skins are bad for the long run. Which is why me and hacking limit the number of skins on the server.

EDIT: Also removed Cyan markers.

Posted  Edited by Aqqle - Edit Reason: Cuz aqqle is re applying for amdin

If i may:

i have realized the effect pf the term "Nazi Day" and seen what people do after experiencing a day like that; They leave forever. Yup, ill be the first to admit, nazi days suck and i dont know why i do them (maybe cuz i get killed every other round). I feel like there should be a rule that you CANNOT have a nazi day. These days depipulate the server and only make it fun for the trigger happy cts (Aka Aqqle).

~Aqqle

EDIT:

on the topic of cts not watching t's, add a plugin that makes it so theres a certain radius you need to be. If a ct is out of that radius, they take damage. 

Edited by Aqqle
Cuz aqqle is re applying for amdin

@Aqqle the ct radius plugin will not work on JB... you just need 1 t to rebel and all ct's die or a ct i searching for a rebeller, rebeller suicides and ct takes damage. It could also end with all ct's dying due to a surf day where all t's had to surf in a map like facebook or undertale.

Nerd

Achievements

As i should probably add, if you need to persue a rebeller, the warden may deactivate that radius for the neccesary amount of cts need to persue. Once done they may come back and the radius turns on. 

Honestly, thats probably the only way i can think of to stop people from doing other shit on ct.

@Worgee 

Yes, but with the requirements for such a thing, im going to take an "Educated Guess" and say that this plugin wont be added for a while due to the features of a plugin like this just not existing.

PS; I have no idea how plugins work so if denros can custom make plugins then i am oblivious to it. Dont witchhunt my minecraft youtube channel. Plz im not lionmaker