HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

Posted  Edited by iPro

I think you should improve the 5 second rule.

The current rule states..

"Give at least 5 seconds for prisoners to comply with your commands. Your command is only valid once you start to countdown. Until then, prisoners should be following the previous command."

The rule should be improved by adding a line such as..

"You must give a 5 second countdown that goes with the game clock"

I cannot tell you how many times a CT has gone 5,4,3,2,1 in the matter of 2 seconds game clock.

Either that or just remove the 5 seconds in a whole, as it is nitpicked at constantly and causes issues within the game.

Edited by iPro

5 minutes ago, iPro said:

I think you should improve the 5 second rule.

The current rule states..

"Give at least 5 seconds for prisoners to comply with your commands. Your command is only valid once you start to countdown. Until then, prisoners should be following the previous command."

The rule should be improved by adding a line such as..

"You must give a 5 second countdown that goes with the game clock"

I cannot tell you how many times a CT has gone 5,4,3,2,1 in the matter of 2 seconds game clock.

Either that or just remove the 5 seconds in a whole, as it is nitpicked at constantly and causes issues within the game.

Yes i agree. MANY people do whatever they want with those five seconds and if they run off and try to rebel, if they get killed they pull a disbanded a complain "5 SECONDS TO COMPLY DUMBASS!" And spam the chat. Dont even get me started if they dont get their

freeday

:rip:

Maybe make it a 2 seconds to comply and then do afk check for 3 seconds on those still not following etc. Then we won't have as many wardens/ct's dying due to the rule and the server will be more enjoyable. Also making it easier for people to give warning shots instead of killing since people tend to bhop to warden then after 2 sec you tag them in the leg and they stop the bhop :-D

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by LegendaryFluff

Maybe make it where you can only vote for the same !voteday once. Reason for this would be to add variety. For example you can only have one FFA Per map, and one Zeus day per map.

Edited by LegendaryFluff

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Warning shot plugin:

I was on another JB server and they had a cool plugin, where a CT would press 'E' and shoot someone, the prisoner would be glowed red for 5-7 seconds. This shows the cts that the player has been warned (eg; delaying slightly).  I just thought this is a cool idea and could be edited to fit different needs. 

4 minutes ago, Skittles said:

@Leks make a unghost command like !unghost and just makes you go to sepctateors then back to whatever team you were on.

I will seeee what I can do ^-^

yeah.gif

One thing:

Get rid of HE Battle. Lets say were doing trivia day and everyone is supposed to die and noone gets lr, but the last person quickly gets HE battle and then they run away, delaying the round. Yes cts can get in the way of nades but sometimes they wont even throw a nade. Ive aeen too many people do this and sometimes they'll exploit the health glitch where they'll fall off the map or into something that should kill them, then they get loads of health. If there arent any admins on this goes on forever.

Hardly anyone ever does HE battle so it wouldnt really hurt the server.

I get what you are saying @Aqqle maybe we can find another lr option to replace it? Maybe an elimination race to do lr with all the ct's at once? Or a flashbang knifefight where you get unlimited flashed or where both players carry a smoke with them ::D:

Nerd

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not quite sure if this counts as a suggestion or a complaint or not and I don't know if this is the right section to place it in so if it isn't please move it to somewhere else.

I'm not trying to attack anyone personally or anything and I do understand being an admin can be hard and frustrating but at the very least have some here needs to be some level on consistency when enforcing some rules.   There's admins that say "x" when other admins say "y". It causes too much confusion which leads to people being false VG, freekilling and massive verbal shitposting. One of the best examples I can think of this is what happened to be the other day.

One Admin said, "On an LR if someone cheats and kills and a CT but the other CT's weren't paying attention and didn't see it, you can't kill him."

But another admin says, "On an LR if someone cheats and kills and a CT but the other CT's weren't paying attention and didn't see it, you can't kill him. Unless you look in console to see who killed who. Then you can kill the T that cheated."

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by LegendsOfFluff

When you leave your gang, you should get a refund of credits!

Also, add a !pong command for people have something to do while dead. (Got this idea from mini-games)

Edited by LegendsOfFluff

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, PurpleExod said:

If its possible maybe a pllugin that can tell whether cts have ATLEAST done /rules, this way they have to put in some effort to break rules :¬¬:

I believe it is. But don't see the point of it. The effort in creating said plugin would not bring much in return as players can just close the rules and continue with whatever they were going to do.
:<

yeah.gif

@Leks I don't think we can do what he means since it would require tracking software to spot the time people have use on /rule. We would have to lock people on the rules to ensure people read them which most wouldn't like. 

If you have find a CT Mass Free Killing then take screenshots/videos and upload them to the report page with the format there. If you guys don't know how to make a player report then just ask any of the admins :-)

Nerd

Achievements

57 minutes ago, Worgee said:

@Leks I don't think we can do what he means since it would require tracking software to spot the time people have use on /rule. We would have to lock people on the rules to ensure people read them which most wouldn't like. 

If you have find a CT Mass Free Killing then take screenshots/videos and upload them to the report page with the format there. If you guys don't know how to make a player report then just ask any of the admins :-)

Alright just wanted to see what you guys thought, Will do so if it happens

Achievements

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is a really good suggestion. But honestly on some certain maps like Summer Jail, ghost's are very annoying. I experienced this first hand when we were doing tic tac toe. The ghost was on the pad so we couldn't play. Another time the ghost was blocking a jump rope, and it stopped it completely. As soon as the ghost stepped off the rope, it swang at us at full force. So my suggestion is, try to find a fix for ghosts. 

8 minutes ago, Kayzute said:

I don't know if this is a really good suggestion. But honestly on some certain maps like Summer Jail, ghost's are very annoying. I experienced this first hand when we were doing tic tac toe. The ghost was on the pad so we couldn't play. Another time the ghost was blocking a jump rope, and it stopped it completely. As soon as the ghost stepped off the rope, it swang at us at full force. So my suggestion is, try to find a fix for ghosts. 

I tried once to take off collisions from ghosts but I guess it still having issues. Kinda hard cause if I took all collisions off from ghosts then it would be kinda useless as you would just be noclipping around. 

Only work around I can think of is to glow ghost players in a colour and let alive players see them and make a rule that ghosts cannot interfere with alive player events. Make it so ghost is supporter+ only perk too so we don't have so many of them which is what servers like TangoWorldWide do.

@Leks what do you think?

9 minutes ago, denros said:

I tried once to take off collisions from ghosts but I guess it still having issues. Kinda hard cause if I took all collisions off from ghosts then it would be kinda useless as you would just be noclipping around. 

Only work around I can think of is to glow ghost players in a colour and let alive players see them and make a rule that ghosts cannot interfere with alive player events. Make it so ghost is supporter+ only perk too so we don't have so many of them which is what servers like TangoWorldWide do.

@Leks what do you think?

With the little to do while dead on a long round on jb, making ghost a supporter + is a terrible idea.