HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

9 hours ago, smiley said:

Maybe make a CT Mute? When no Admin is on its really annoying when someone talk over you.

I feel like this option would be misused and abused when admins aren't on anyhow so instead of getting rid of the issue u make a different one to replace it

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

5 hours ago, TomRiddle said:

I feel like this option would be misused and abused when admins aren't on anyhow so instead of getting rid of the issue u make a different one to replace it

The abuse of a CT mute is no different from abuse of a T mute. CT mute sounds like a good idea, but if it fails, it fails. You remove it and move on. 

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

Not entirely sure if this has been suggested before, I tried to read most of this thread but its huge...

Possibly a Notification System for Specs like on surf servers when someone is spectating you maybe a box appears telling you who? how long? and how many?

9 minutes ago, PsychoTeddy said:

Not entirely sure if this has been suggested before, I tried to read most of this thread but its huge...

Possibly a Notification System for Specs like on surf servers when someone is spectating you maybe a box appears telling you who? how long? and how many?

Thiswouldntserver much purpose and when  lot of people die and are spectating the same people, the person they are specing  willl have a huge box in the way of their screen whilst trying to rebel/kill rebelers. 

Maybe if this is added a way to disable i.e. !togglespec  or  !specbox?

Achievements

Its not completely useless?? First off a lot of people might care which is why it should be toggleable and also why it should default be turned off but what if you want to know who might be ghosting you or if your trying to show somebody something? There might not be some entirely obvious reasons but definitely some useful ones and I for one would enjoy and utilize this feature.

I'd like the first to suggest a lower cost on gang member cost.

It simply seems too expensive to have space for members. 1k for a gang and you'd have spent 7k to have like 5-6 members.

Maybe reduce that cost with like 20%?

Nerd

Achievements

Doesnt seem that hard to get 7k between 5-6 people... think u are thinking that u have to get the 7k and forgetting that their is 7 people getting credits for it get everyone involved or charge them to join shouldnt be that hard to make that sort of credits between 7 of u

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

All perks have a multiplier (2.5 or more, don't remember) Which means that, if level 1 perk is 1000 credits, the following one will be 2500 or more, and next one will be 2.5x more expensive, until level 10. 
This was made because we focused in the long-term goal of players having the best gang in the server! 

yeah.gif

Ghost are in a terrible state imo right now.

The point of ghost is so you can play a long with the players who are alive.

With ghost not being able to use teleports they're practically useless. It's basically like taking 70% of games out of a map. 

The only purpose is it has right now is blocking players got potatoes and other Lr's.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG