HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

@denros Hasn't added to update log that he also made it possible for CT's to use the /gang command to see the interface etc. This makes it easier for gang admins/owners to manage the gang. Thanks you Denros!

This does not mean that the CT's have gang perks!

Nerd

Achievements

6 minutes ago, Netflix_and_Chill said:

Yeah that's sound cool I think if a vote day is used 3 times in a row it should have a cool down for like 3 rounds that way ffa is not used way to much or any other vote day cause ffa gets boring cause almost every time it's a vote day it's also ffa

We are working on that!

Also working on ghosts as well, but that might come sometime later.

yeah.gif

Both suggestions done. 

Last 3 Played votedays will be disabled for next voteday :)

Keep the suggestions and bugs coming.

Posted  Edited by bool1ng - Edit Reason: Needed to add strawpoll

How about add an age minimum to the JB Server? Like atleast 12?

There are a ton of people (not naming names but the jb community know) who are way too young and too immature to be allowed on ct on jb. It gets quite annoying.

Pls add pls

Also please vote: http://www.strawpoll.me/13707189

Edited by bool1ng
Needed to add strawpoll

9 minutes ago, bool1ng said:

There are a ton of people (not naming names but the jb community know) who are way too young and too immature to be allowed on ct on jb. It gets quite annoying.

Pls add pls

how would the admins know how old someone is

9 minutes ago, bool1ng said:

Pls add pls

Not happening

yeah.gif

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:43 PM, Leks said:

Not happening

Maybe something similar like idea wise... I can't help but notice every time I see the server peek over 16 players or so at the beginning of every round you will more than likely hear 3 or more "squeakers" start yelling in their microphones, I don't want to be rude or disrespectful but it is something I find disturbingly annoying. Maybe a yelling rule or something, any simple reminder you could give someone to make them a little more bearable to listen to would be greatly appreciated! Just give the idea some thought. 

3 minutes ago, PsychoTeddy said:

Maybe something similar like idea wise... I can't help but notice every time I see the server peek over 16 players or so at the beginning of every round you will more than likely hear 3 or more "squeakers" start yelling in their microphones, I don't want to be rude or disrespectful but it is something I find disturbingly annoying. Maybe a yelling rule or something, any simple reminder you could give someone to make them a little more bearable to listen to would be greatly appreciated! Just give the idea some thought. 

type !sm <player> to self mute. If they are legit spamming etc, an admin should mute them for a short time period. If no admin is on, make a report

yeah.gif

A time limit for how long Ts can stay in/near armory on freedays

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

Former Old CS:GO Jailbreak Event Coord

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Darkling.PNG.436ebf93eef74dd2d4b9bc646796716f.PNG

5 hours ago, LAw said:

That way they dont get instantly killed

Its in rules that armory is KoS, its guards duty to kill then when they see them there, plus on FD its OK if they just kill eachother, nice way to relax before a real day :d

yeah.gif

Problem is That they dont get time to respawn which makes them unable to even do anything. This ruins it for the CT's leaving only T's to have "fun"

Nerd

Achievements