HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

Can someone fix the !menu command since every time I type it in chat it does nothing. Can someone also make a menu just for wardens since some people don't know all the commands and would benefit them by giving them some useful commands they won't know otherwise

jinnd1.png

There should be a ranking system like top 10  kills top 10 death top 10  LR  stuff like that 

There should also be like a voting system every week you vote on a best ct and a best t or like player of the week type of thing

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Posted  Edited by King_Wailord
11 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

There should be a ranking system like top 10  kills top 10 death top 10  LR  stuff like that 

There should also be like a voting system every week you vote on a best ct and a best t or like player of the week type of thing

!top

!lrtop (being developed. [Not Currently 100% effective])

This has already been discussed, and doesn't work out as players could be biased towards one person. The events replaced this idea as it benefits the entire Jailbreak community, and not just a single player.

Edited by King_Wailord

Achievements

42 minutes ago, King_Wailord said:

!top

This has already been discussed, and doesn't work out as players could be biased towards one person. The events replaced this idea as it benefits the entire Jailbreak community, and not just a single player.

1. ok that's cool glad it's almost coming 

2 .that is very true and there couldn't be a way to like only vote on that player 

47 minutes ago, King_Wailord said:

!top

1. ok that's cool glad it's almost coming 

2 .that is very true and there couldn't be a way to like only vote on that player 

Or even you can only get player of the week once a month or something like that 

Posted  Edited by Riggs - Edit Reason: Had to add more things

@King_Wailord @Worgee Tagging you guys for consideration

One suggestion of mine would be a daily credit system to reward activity.

Idk if there is a plugin needed but heres how I think it would go

You would get credits based on your play time (not including afk and spectators) 

30 mins= 15 creds

60 mins= 30 creds

90 mins= 45 creds

Basically half the time you were on for and that amount of creds would be given

!collectcreds would be the command and you would be rewarded the credits for your play time

Credits can only be collected one time per day to encourage longer play times and promote activity

Max creds would be 150 or around 5 hours on

Being that during !lrs and killing CTs (not including the random 5 creds the server gives you) are sometimes the only way to earn credits while playing and this would solve the "credit shortage" 

After 300 mins your credits will automatically be collected and you would not be able to be rewarded again by this.

This would also need a tweak so admins don't have to be on constantly in order to move people to afk. 

I think a warden should have the command to move to afk so an admin doesn't have to be called for what I would consider (if added) "Credit Farming" or going afk intentionally when an admin isn't on. When the warden has some spare time like on a freeday, he can move the afk's so their credits won't increase without game play. It would be !afkmove <insert first 4-5 letters of name> and they would be auto moved to afk. If a warden abuses this ability, then slaying the warden or VGing would be acceptable.

While being afk your credit earning would stop and resume when you got back on to T or CT 

This would need that every 5 mins of non-movement would be an automove to spectator mode/ afk

This should only be allowed for Members and above so it will boost the amount of people on the forums which also means more traffic overall. 

Edited by Riggs
Had to add more things

jinnd1.png

1 hour ago, Riggs said:

You would get credits based on your play time (not including afk and spectators) 

30 mins= 15 creds

60 mins= 30 creds

90 mins= 45 creds

!collectcreds would be the command and you would be rewarded the credits for your play time

Credits can only be collected one time per day to encourage longer play times and promote activity

Being that during !lrs and killing CTs (not including the random 5 creds the server gives you) are sometimes the only way to earn credits while playing and this would solve the "credit shortage" 

After 300 mins your credits will automatically be collected and you would not be able to be rewarded again by this.

This would also need a tweak so admins don't have to be on constantly in order to move people to afk. 

I think a warden should have the command to move to afk so an admin doesn't have to be called for what I would consider (if added) "Credit Farming" or going afk intentionally when an admin isn't on. When the warden has some spare time like on a freeday, he can move the afk's so their credits won't increase without game play. It would be !afkmove <insert first 4-5 letters of name> and they would be auto moved to afk. If a warden abuses this ability, then slaying the warden or VGing would be acceptable.

While being afk your credit earning would stop and resume when you got back on to T or CT 

This would need that every 5 mins of non-movement would be an automove to spectator mode/ afk

This should only be allowed for Members and above so it will boost the amount of people on the forums which also means more traffic overall. 

Thanks for the suggestion but we already have a credit system based on time spent on the server on a team. It's like 5-10 credits every 5 mins? @King_Wailord has to correct me if I'm wrong. We used to have way more credits in play but this would ruin the credits as a micro-economy. We want it to be a grind to get max gang and everything from shop and not be as simple as it used to be (before your time).

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Velocityy

I think the credit system is completely fine. As Worgee said, we need the grind in order to feel like we are building. As someone who has 21k creds whilst giving them away frivolously, I think there are more than enough credits being produced. 

Edited by Velocityy

On 12/18/2017 at 0:17 PM, Riggs said:

30 mins= 15 creds

60 mins= 30 creds

90 mins= 45 creds

No.

Achievements

On 12/18/2017 at 9:17 AM, Riggs said:

30 mins= 15 creds

60 mins= 30 creds

90 mins= 45 creds

Why change something that's not broken? Focus on important things

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

• 5 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Riggs - Edit Reason: changed wording

I'll just leave this here...

New Admin or Warden Player Models

Examples: Combine Soldier

image.jpeg.f4892db54f72e9a3d90d65dc8e29c335.jpeg

Combine Shotgun 

image.jpeg.5c66aec892fbe4ca9737e91f641dc807.jpeg

Combine Elite

300?cb=20090527211630&path-prefix=en