HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

There should be a rule added in the motd where it states prisoners can not give away the location of rebellers at the beginning of the round. It is extremely annoying when you get away from the guards, havin a good time rebelling, playing the game and some goody-two-shoes prisoner tells the guards exactly where you are at all times. 

It ruins the game for people who like to rebel.

Just now, Dogger said:

There should be a rule added in the motd where it states prisoners can not give away the location of rebellers at the beginning of the round. It is extremely annoying when you get away from the guards, havin a good time rebelling, playing the game and some goody-two-shoes prisoner tells the guards exactly where you are at all times. 

It ruins the game for people who like to rebel.

How about a rule that says you cannot blood-hound unless you are the last prisoner and awaiting to receive lr. 

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

The "40 seconds of Invisibility" you can buy in the shop should begin once the doors open. I've bought it about twice when I think the doors are about to open, then something delays it and I end up using most, if not all, of my invisibility.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

9 minutes ago, Hatty said:

Why? Rebels have completely ruined being CT for me to the point where I permanently CT banned myself. It's already too easy to rebel because T's can just use the shop to buy a deagle with 7 rounds- 7 rounds? Why?! 3 or 1 is fine but why a whole mag?

Also, remove the Negev from guns.

The deagles can be fixed, but rebelling is PART of Jailbreak. Without it, the game would just be minigames with a person telling you what to do instead of a plugin/map. 

16 minutes ago, HackingPotato said:

How about a rule that says you cannot blood-hound unless you are the last prisoner and awaiting to receive lr. 

I was hoping you would suggest something like that, the way I put it sounds stupid.

7 minutes ago, Addy said:

The "40 seconds of Invisibility" you can buy in the shop should begin once the doors open. I've bought it about twice when I think the doors are about to open, then something delays it and I end up using most, if not all, of my invisibility.

This needs to be fixed. The 40 seconds of invisibility should have the timer commence once the cell doors open. Makes a lot more sense to me.

Posted  Edited by denros

I will decrease bullets in the deagle.

The invincibility I won't change, when I first made it the point was that you could waste you credits if you risked it. I like the risk factor you just have to be more clever before buying it. 

Thats also why you can only buy before cells open, as you could buy something that is completely useless for the day. e.g. warden calls a freeday but you already brought speed. 

I like risks and it means dumb players lose credits.

Edited by denros

Can i suggest having some kind of reward for being CT...

Either going with the standard credit system you have for T's where you just amass credits when completing a round as CT (to avoid people trying to freekill for credits) 

Possibly more credits for being the warden of the round 

I suggest that as i believe it would be easier to implement than having a completely different reward system for CT's 

this is mainly because we can have days where we have 2 CT's playing against 10+ prisoners and just not being able to maintain control in any way because of the sheer numbers...

obviously my ideas only a baseline someone may have a better idea on how to reward CT's...

Also if there is a way we can include with the !ranks a way to increase your rank while being CT... this could also be an answer to above ^^^^  

Also i dont want to be literally the bottom of the leaderboards constantly because when i join i either head to CT or everyone says "Darkling join CT" XD

Achievements

2 hours ago, Darkling said:

Can i suggest having some kind of reward for being CT...

Either going with the standard credit system you have for T's where you just amass credits when completing a round as CT (to avoid people trying to freekill for credits) 

Possibly more credits for being the warden of the round 

I suggest that as i believe it would be easier to implement than having a completely different reward system for CT's 

this is mainly because we can have days where we have 2 CT's playing against 10+ prisoners and just not being able to maintain control in any way because of the sheer numbers...

obviously my ideas only a baseline someone may have a better idea on how to reward CT's...

Also if there is a way we can include with the !ranks a way to increase your rank while being CT... this could also be an answer to above ^^^^  

Also i dont want to be literally the bottom of the leaderboards constantly because when i join i either head to CT or everyone says "Darkling join CT" XD

I agree with this. Though I do not seem to find a suitable way to reward CT's... Perhaps add a !store for CT's which includes some nice gadgets such as X-Ray Vision for 30(or any other ammount) seconds(in order to spot rebellers), and uhm add some restricted guns such as Negev which can only be bought with Credits. Just some ideas.

yeah.gif

4 minutes ago, Leks said:

I agree with this. Though I do not seem to find a suitable way to reward CT's... Perhaps add a !store for CT's which includes some nice gadgets such as X-Ray Vision for 30(or any other ammount) seconds(in order to spot rebellers), and uhm add some restricted guns such as Negev which can only be bought with Credits. Just some ideas.

That wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe extra health/armor in the store, weapons, etc. Things like that. Maybe something a CT can buy that would counter the Invisibility (I'm not sure if the Tactical Awareness grenade always shows their outline, but if so then it wouldn't be necessary).

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

3 hours ago, Addy said:

That wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe extra health/armor in the store, weapons, etc. Things like that. Maybe something a CT can buy that would counter the Invisibility (I'm not sure if the Tactical Awareness grenade always shows their outline, but if so then it wouldn't be necessary).

Possibly have a tactical awareness grenade with say twice the radius... then you can check nearly all cells on some of the bigger maps 

maybe a method to force an afk freeze by making all T's freeze for say 5 seconds with a grenade or command (might have to be warden only)

Achievements

I will be looking to make a new shop for cts,  this will include wallhacks for say 30 seconds, buy more healthshots, armour  and maybe gravity?

Use same credits you earn from being T. However I do not think it is a wise idea giving CTs credits for kills. Here are the options:

1. Make shop gives points on playtime and for T you get extra for kills.

2. when there is more than 10 prisoners alive and more than 2 Cts, Ts get a menu to vote for best warden and they receive credits say like 100 credits. (this would reward good wardens). This would be random say every 5 rounds. 

3. Have both.

12 hours ago, Addy said:

Possibly have a tactical awareness grenade with say twice the radius... then you can check nearly all cells on some of the bigger maps 

maybe a method to force an afk freeze by making all T's freeze for say 5 seconds with a grenade or command (might have to be warden only)

3 hours ago, denros said:

I will be looking to make a new shop for cts,  this will include wallhacks for say 30 seconds, buy more healthshots, armour  and maybe gravity?

Use same credits you earn from being T. However I do not think it is a wise idea giving CTs credits for kills. Here are the options:

1. Make shop gives points on playtime and for T you get extra for kills.

2. when there is more than 10 prisoners alive and more than 2 Cts, Ts get a menu to vote for best warden and they receive credits say like 100 credits. (this would reward good wardens). This would be random say every 5 rounds. 

3. Have both.

i would say as CT you should have it as at the end of a CT round you receive credits and i do also like the idea of voting for your favorite warden (if say you can have it keep a log of 5 rounds worth of wardens and then show them in a voting menu) but i would lower it to 6+ prisoners and 2 CT's and maybe have it at 25 credits. (100 credits is quite a lot for as you could have a warden receive 500 credits almost per map

Achievements

To reinforce what Darkling suggested about the CT shop,

Maybe CTs should get credits for WINNING the round, not killing players. It is hard to win the round as CT, especially with LR.

5 hours ago, Darkling said:

i would say as CT you should have it as at the end of a CT round you receive credits and i do also like the idea of voting for your favorite warden (if say you can have it keep a log of 5 rounds worth of wardens and then show them in a voting menu) but i would lower it to 6+ prisoners and 2 CT's and maybe have it at 25 credits. (100 credits is quite a lot for as you could have a warden receive 500 credits almost per map

that could work but the reward would have to be higher given how hard it is to win as CT

Achievements

22 minutes ago, Darkling said:

that could work but the reward would have to be higher given how hard it is to win as CT

Though that brings another issue: Nazi wardens

yeah.gif

10 hours ago, denros said:

Im not adding a jailbreak dust2 map. No. Just no. 

I totally agree with the ct shop but I do kinda see how this can be abused with nazi wardens. But then again the credits on T brings on issues with people rebelling 24/7. Maybe a shop on both sides will balance it out? 

Achievements

4 minutes ago, HackingPotato said:

Im not adding a jailbreak dust2 map. No. Just no. 

I totally agree with the ct shop but I do kinda see how this can be abused with nazi wardens. But then again the credits on T brings on issues with people rebelling 24/7. Maybe a shop on both sides will balance it out? 

I only added the dust2 map because people always search dust2 and new players would connect. This would make an excellent default map.

Been looking at gametracker and its a map with high population increase. 

Posted  Edited by HackingPotato
5 minutes ago, denros said:

I only added the dust2 map because people always search dust2 and new players would connect. This would make an excellent default map.

Been looking at gametracker and its a map with high population increase. 

The link you gave me looked really shitty. The screen shots for the game banana look better http://gamebanana.com/maps/189229. I hate snow so im ok with making this the default map ;)

Edit: The download is too big. I actually dont recommend this for a starter map. 

Edited by HackingPotato

Achievements

4 minutes ago, HackingPotato said:

Edit: The download is too big. I actually dont recommend this for a starter map. 

fuck didn't see that. That is horrendous lol rip.