HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

Can a rule be added to Guard/Warden Rules to not randomly fire their weapons? I've been killed multiple times because I couldn't hear the warden over a guard or two shooting the living hell out of each other.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

8 hours ago, Addy said:

Can a rule be added to Guard/Warden Rules to not randomly fire their weapons? I've been killed multiple times because I couldn't hear the warden over a guard or two shooting the living hell out of each other.

I'm pretty sure that is already in the motd. I'll take a look and add it if not. 

9 hours ago, aurelien.exe said:

Doesn't look half bad.

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

I think instead of randomly adding new rules to the motd, we should make a system to inform players of freshly added rules.

Players have no idea when these new rules are added, and they certainly aren't going to read the motd every day.

What I think we should do is either one of two options, 

1. Create a thread for motd updates so that every time a new rule is implemented there will be an update on the forums.

2. Wait until there is a certain amount (5+ or something) of new rules to be added and release them in updates, where we can then notify the players of an motd update so they can re-familiarize themselves with the rules.

33 minutes ago, Dogger said:

I think instead of randomly adding new rules to the motd, we should make a system to inform players of freshly added rules.

Players have no idea when these new rules are added, and they certainly aren't going to read the motd every day.

1. Create a thread for motd updates so that every time a new rule is implemented there will be an update on the forums.

2. Wait until there is a certain amount (5+ or something) of new rules to be added and release them in updates, where we can then notify the players of an motd update so they can re-familiarize themselves with the rules.

Maybe underline new rules each time they're added (going off of the second suggestion), and creating an advert in the server saying, "New rules have been added in the MOTD", or something like that?

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

On 9/11/2016 at 5:18 AM, Addy said:

Maybe underline new rules each time they're added (going off of the second suggestion), and creating an advert in the server saying, "New rules have been added in the MOTD", or something like that?

On 9/11/2016 at 4:44 AM, Dogger said:

maybe if we can add in the random server messages that the rules were last updated 01/01/01 and also in the MOTD and then when we do change any rules we change the MOTD UNDERLINED and also put it in the comments on the MOTD so it pings on everyones GFL forum... and also have in the random server messages 

"Please make sure you read the rules by using "!rules" ... Rules were last changed on 01/01/01

Achievements

On 9/12/2016 at 0:08 AM, Hatty said:

Remove the guards ability to /resetball or !resetball. Only the warden should be able to reset the ball. I had a guard interfere with a football game.

If they are interfering with your day, you can as an admin ask them to stop or kick them of CT. IDK I could make it Warden only but just seems a bit overkill. 

It does say which CT is doing it so warn, slay, kick.

24 minutes ago, denros said:

If they are interfering with your day, you can as an admin ask them to stop or kick them of CT. IDK I could make it Warden only but just seems a bit overkill. 

It does say which CT is doing it so warn, slay, kick.

That sounds fair to me.

yeah.gif

5 minutes ago, bballallan said:

suggestion: take off dusty its a bootlegged version of snow and is worse in every way.  (and is always rtv'd when is on)

I'd also change the default map from snow to something else. 

Posted  Edited by aurelien.exe
23 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I'd also change the default map from snow to something else. 

Do not worry, Hacking set the new defaultmap to Canyondam ;) 

Edited by aurelien.exe

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

MOTD:

• New rule in Guards: Guard must state knife distance is KOS during regular days but its implied on freedays

This was added to the update log yesterday 

Up until now "knifing distance is KOS" has been what i would call fairly common knowledge and most the server accepted that getting in knifing distance was KOS.

Now if you are say rushing towards jump rope and you say all T's freeze... that means for the rules they have 10 seconds before complying with the new order and within that they could knife all the guards and the warden...

its pretty easy for prisoners to rebel already on some maps and if we want new players to be able to warden its better that they dont have too much they need to remember

i would suggest that this rule gets changed to ""Knifing distance is KOS" is always implied"

Achievements