HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

9 hours ago, denros said:

Shop has been updated with the feedback that was given. 

New features: 

• More Shop items.
  • Alive CTs now get credits for winning rounds. 
  • All Players get 5 credits every 120 seconds.
  • Added a CT Shop with items.

If you see any bugs with new shop system or have further feedback just reply here. Hopefully this will make it worth while for people to stay in the CT team.

Rip Avada Kedavra. How will Cypher ever have fun now?

On 9/25/2016 at 11:12 AM, denros said:

If you see any bugs with new shop system or have further feedback just reply here. Hopefully this will make it worth while for people to stay in the CT team.

I think the credit for was changed.  Now everything seems to be very highly priced and my nearly 1200 credits I've saved is essentially worthless? :(

5 hours ago, Parrot said:

I think the credit for was changed.  Now everything seems to be very highly priced and my nearly 1200 credits I've saved is essentially worthless? :(

Yes but you now get more credits per kill, 200 for normal players, 250 for supporters and 300 for VIP

Posted  Edited by Parrot
1 minute ago, denros said:

Yes but you now get more credits per kill, 100 for normal players, 125 for supporters and 150 for VIP

Well, RIP my hours spent farming credits. TY for quick reply and explanation.

Edited by Parrot

We should have compensated the players for the amount they had gained before the update.

I'm not sure if there is a way of still telling who had what credits before the update, but if there is they should be compensated.

(Credits before update x New Update Factor)

1 hour ago, Dogger said:

We should have compensated the players for the amount they had gained before the update.

I'm not sure if there is a way of still telling who had what credits before the update, but if there is they should be compensated.

(Credits before update x New Update Factor)

Worst idea every cause I already changed the factor 3 times since new update. People would have too many credits. 

1 hour ago, denros said:

Worst idea every cause I already changed the factor 3 times since new update. People would have too many credits. 

Okay, well people are going to be pretty upset when they found out the points they have saved up from countless hours on the server are now a small fraction of what they used to be.

Posted  Edited by bballallan

make it so when your ct you dont lose rank when dying from a t, its hard to keep rank when you sometimes are forced into playing ct during a very rebellious times of server (you lose rank from suicide, every time you get killed as ct its considered suicide)

Edited by bballallan

19 hours ago, bballallan said:

make it so when your ct you dont lose rank when dying from a t, its hard to keep rank when you sometimes are forced into playing ct during a very rebellious times of server (you lose rank from suicide, every time you get killed as ct its considered suicide)

-1 I've had to accept being at the bottom of the leaderboard because I'm always CT... I see it as a challenge to keep the bottom rank 

Achievements

37 minutes ago, Dogger said:

Sajco got to the top with playing warden. Git gud kids.

not that top the !top you silly goose XD, not the gametracker top, only counts kills as t, every death counts as a ct will count as a - in rank

54 minutes ago, bballallan said:

not that top the !top you silly goose XD, not the gametracker top, only counts kills as t, every death counts as a ct will count as a - in rank

Oh okay, xd

1 hour ago, bballallan said:

Honestly why do people even care about !top? The only ones who can even climb to the top on that ranking system are t's because anyone who plays ct always just lose points so they will never be able to hit the top of that ranking system.

I found a really nice map that I played on, on a different server. 

I think this is the map, not sure if there are any newer versions or anything but http://gamebanana.com/maps/168364.

Again, I really liked the games and layout of the map, and would like to see everyone else's opinion on it.

Thanks

On 23/09/2016 at 3:27 PM, Frol1ck said:

Ignore that quote, phone bugs

9 hours ago, Bhoot.exe said:

I found a really nice map that I played on, on a different server. 

I think this is the map, not sure if there are any newer versions or anything but http://gamebanana.com/maps/168364.

Again, I really liked the games and layout of the map, and would like to see everyone else's opinion on it.

Thanks

Do you seriously play other servers? Demoted

:kappa:

yeah.gif