HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

Just now, denros said:

Yes that's what I mean, once you click the option, it shows you names of players on the Terrorist side. You then choose the person's name to mute.

My bad man! Never noticed it. Thats good then! Ill check it out once i get back home from school.Thanks for clearing it up. Have a good day!

On 12/6/2016 at 4:34 PM, denros said:

You already can, there is a mute Terrorist menu option in the warden menu if do !menu as warden.

We do have invisibility for 1 round in the shop but its partial invisibility with a timer.

There isn't a mute terrorist option in the wardens menu

Achievements

10 minutes ago, Darkling said:

There isn't a mute terrorist option in the wardens menu

Yeah i couldnt find it either.

And im not talkig about dark's weenie :lenny:

Could we have a mute "Voice changers" option becasue recently the more and more I play on JB the more and more voice changers are becoming more irritating to not only me but others too.

-Aaron

Craze

6 minutes ago, Craze said:

Could we have a mute "Voice changers" option becasue recently the more and more I play on JB the more and more voice changers are becoming more irritating to not only me but others too.

-Aaron

Admins can mute.
Wardens can Tmute.

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Leks - Edit Reason: idk why the question mark
9 minutes ago, Craze said:

Is there no Official statement on voice changers though ?

Can be considered as mic-spamming or an audio player, which is not allowed.

Shouldn't be much of a nuisance.

Edited by Leks
idk why the question mark

yeah.gif

51 minutes ago, Craze said:

Is there no Official statement on voice changers though ?

As with what Leks said. 

We will only mute them if they are doing something which would be an issue whether they used the voice changer or not

Now the player I know you are talking about has received mutes when he has been harassing/targeting some of our players.

And our Admins are on the watch for players doing the same thing.

But as far as my stance on voice changers, It can be used in a good way such as RP (Role playing) and I would not like to take the opportunity away for people to use it in a positive way because of one person.

If they get muted by the console for it then I won't be unmuting them however.

Feel free to talk to me if you need to discuss this further

Achievements

I think allowing the other cts to do !count would be a good idea. The amount of time the warden has told me "WE HAVE EVERYONE YOU NERD!" And then we all die to fucking parrot or some shit is mind boggling. To summarize: Allow other cts to do !count.

9 hours ago, Aqqle said:

I think allowing the other cts to do !count would be a good idea. The amount of time the warden has told me "WE HAVE EVERYONE YOU NERD!" And then we all die to fucking parrot or some shit is mind boggling. To summarize: Allow other cts to do !count.

At the moment with the current system, it keeps things balanced.

If the Warden doesn't do the count command then it provides an opportunity for rebelling T's to pass unnoticed.

This may not sound fair but we have to keep balance!

Achievements

9 hours ago, Darkling said:

At the moment with the current system, it keeps things balanced.

If the Warden doesn't do the count command then it provides an opportunity for rebelling T's to pass unnoticed.

This may not sound fair but we have to keep balance!

Ok my dude. The only reason i hate that os because when all the cts have silver aim, people like parrot or legendary(he's gg too) can easily rebel. But i see your point

1 hour ago, nocheat said:

OK I have a great idea!

What if guards could pick up c4?Then t's could do custom lr's like basketball or bomb toss.Or ct's can troll or smth idk.

That sounds like a good idea, although I am not entirely sure if that is technically plausible.

yeah.gif

what about adding false/true/nonsense as an !lr? I think it could bring a lot of fun as a new lr, and shouldn't be that hard to make since we already have rock/paper/scissors as an lr. Just make a bunch of random questions from the real game and then apply false/true/nonsense as options like rock/paper/scissors :-D 

Maybe add to the rules that people can be banned for being offensive towards 1 person (cyber bullying) :-)

Nerd

Achievements

30 minutes ago, Worgee said:

what about adding false/true/nonsense as an !lr? I think it could bring a lot of fun as a new lr, and shouldn't be that hard to make since we already have rock/paper/scissors as an lr. Just make a bunch of random questions from the real game and then apply false/true/nonsense as options like rock/paper/scissors :-D 

Maybe add to the rules that people can be banned for being offensive towards 1 person (cyber bullying) :-)

Being offensive/disrespectful towards other players (does not matter who it is) is already a punishable offense.

Regarding your False/True/Nonsense, would the T make up a question and then assign whether it's False/True/Nonsense? If so, I will -1 that idea.

Terrorists can just ask if 2+2=4, and assign False/Nonsense. I do not support that idea. If you elaborate it and give us an example regarding how you do such LR, my opinion may change.

Thanks

yeah.gif

1 minute ago, Leks said:

Being offensive/disrespectful towards other players (does not matter who it is) is already a punishable offense.

Regarding your False/True/Nonsense, would the T make up a question and then assign whether it's False/True/Nonsense? If so, I will -1 that idea.

Terrorists can just ask if 2+2=4, and assign False/Nonsense. I do not support that idea. If you elaborate it and give us an example regarding how you do such LR, my opinion may change.

Thanks

No not for t's to make a question, that would be stupid and a -1 from me too, but the server team could make questions or use questions from the actual board game and but in a random generator/"drawer" so it would be fair :-D it's a fun board game with the most random questions ever :-D

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by nocheat

1 thing i find annoying on the server is that after you do !ghost or !redie there is no actual command or way for you to exit that mode.In order to exit the mode you have to reconnect to the server or simply go to spectators and back,but that creates a problem for players who are currently on ct and have to get back into the queue.

It would be very nice if you could add a command or easier way to exit ghost mode.

Edited by nocheat

Posted  Edited by Worgee - Edit Reason: smaller change of mind
58 minutes ago, nocheat said:

1 thing i find annoying on the server is that after you do !ghost or !redie there is no actual command or way for you to exit that mode.In order to exit the mode you have to reconnect to the server or simply go to spectators and back,but that creates a problem for players who are currently on ct and have to get back into the queue.

It would be very nice if you could add a command or easier way to exit ghost mode.

couldn't agree more m8 :-D

@nocheat +1

Edited by Worgee
smaller change of mind

Nerd

Achievements