idk476

I'm Resigning..

Posted  Edited by idk476

I never thought I would write one of these for a while but I’m afraid that it has come to that time. 

I resign from being Server Manager on Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II and from GFL entirely. 

I have done this mainly because of the lack of communication I have been getting from higher-ups. I have tried contacting people of various positions such as Directors, Team Leader, and other Server Managers. I have tried to bend the wire of possibilities for the server as it was endless in my mind, but the lack of communication is stopping that. The reason behind it I may never know but I can only come to one conclusion. 

My division is most likely the most irrelevant, and the least important since the game is small. That is understandable. What is not understandable is that I try to communicate with other members of GFL to create special events, and such. I am flabbergasted because they gave me Server Manager only after 3 weeks of being a part of GFL. I am ashamed because I was never properly told what to do. Yeah, manage the server and what not, but I wanted to do more for this server, but they have stopped every attempt to try something new because of the higher-ups not knowing anything about the game. In all honesty, I believe the PVKII division should be permanently shut down. Everyone left the PVKII Division because of the unattentiveness of Directors. I was the last to remain, and I felt like I could change the server for the better. Sadly, you can’t keep building the road... it eventually ends somewhere. My last request is to shut down the PVKII Division. Not only is it almost always empty, but it’ll help by making the bills a little cheaper. Anyway, I’m sorry if I let anyone down, and I wish this community wouldn’t focus only on Garry’s Mod. If you know nothing about a game, don’t get a server on that game. 

I saw these on other resignations so I’ll do the same. If I didn’t mention your name, that’s because either I never knew you, or you were the reason to why I did this. 

@X2D You were the only Director that actually cared for my Division, and even though you didn't know how to help, you still tried. I hope you do great things in your life, because your a really swell guy. Take care! 

@Benroy I never spoke to you much, but I thank you for helping me when I needed help, even if you didn’t know how to help me. 

@tealchicken I never spoke to you before, and you did nothing on my server, but you seem like a cool dude, and I hope you get better grades. Have a good one buddy!

@Glenn_ You were a sick dude to be around, and I thank you for working so hard to get me to where I am. Sadly, I see the truth behind your resignation. I hope you have a great road ahead of you, thank you. Honestly, thank you!

@Chef_ You are a cool dude, and I like you. You were (almost) always there when I needed you, and you were a reliable person. You deserve to get admin on other GFL servers. I wish you the best of luck in your future. And I hope you deny the request to be Server Manager, so you don’t make my mistakes. See ya dude!

@JGuary551 You were always the guy picked on, and you were good at being an admin, and I had limited time around you, but I hope you do well in your journey of life. Stay Ga... I mean stay Guary... :3

@NOT-LAW You were the guy who afk-ed the server. That’s kind of all I knew you for, but I hope you do good doing whatever you may do. Thanks for accepting me as a Server Manager too! 

@TheJitFace You were a funny dude, and a great guy to talk to. I hope our paths cross again, and I hope you get Admin on Purge! 

@Raptor Jesus I will see you along with Ninja tomorrow, or by the Weekend. 

I would hope that this awares director of this message so they do a better job of listening to sidestream divisions. 

I will repeat my final request, and I hope that it’s done for the sake of PVKII.. 

Take Down The Server Forever

If I missed anyone, sorry. It’s been an honor being a Server Manager and being the quickest to become Server Manager. I one day may return here to triumph again, but it's very unlikely. Thank you, and goodbye. 

Edited by idk476

sig.php?player_id=2194500&background=1

giphygif

damn F, sorry your hopes have gone down. Hope you find success elsewhere

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

take care I guess sorry about any and all possible issues I have not been attempting to help recently and it's a shame that you felt the issues that I have worked hard on attempting my best to mitigate.

anyways I understand where you might be coming from as ik of these issues and they are very annoying.

I'm sorry that I have failed you.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

9 minutes ago, idk476 said:

You were always the guy picked on, and you were good at being an admin, and I had limited time around you, but I hope you do well in your journey of life. Stay Ga... I mean stay Guary... :3

you suck i was the leader i never got picked on newbie :)

in all seriousness thank you for what you have done and tried to do it was fun getting to know you and worked by your side take care my good sir. if you ever wanna talk or play games just pm 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

2 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

you suck i was the leader i never got picked on newbie :)

in all seriousness thank you for what you have done and tried to do it was fun getting to know you and worked by your side take care my good sir. if you ever wanna talk or play games just pm 

I will, thanks, man! 

giphygif

SHUT IT DOWN @Roy

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Chef_

Sorry for being so inactive and kind of a shitty admin. You did a great job, but there was only so much you could do for such a small game. Hope we can stay in touch :^_^:

Edited by Chef_

Posted  Edited by k2nod

It can be hard and tbh you just have to keep trying. It is the same situation for the Squad Division. I can't rely on our community to populate the server since almost nobody plays it. I have to rely on recruiting people from outside GFL to help me and it is hard. It's a slow process but it can be done and it's really just dedication and A LOT of time. Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Anyway thanks for putting time on the PVK Server and at least you tried and you did everything you could.

Edited by k2nod

(Private: k2nod) Russell Crowe: are you using hyperscrolll

Achievements

On 11/6/2018 at 10:33 AM, HackingPotato said:

Resources outside of the directors exist. Communication is poor but isnt a defining reason to quit. Hopefully, you give it another chance.

Communication between servers is pretty much nonexistent, and I feel like that's just the straw that broke the camel's back.

The most likey reason he's quitting is just fatigue from putting time and effort into the server only to not get any results. The communication thing probably just made it feel helpless since no one was there to lend a helping hand. And why bother helping the community grow into PVK when the community doesn't want to help itself? 

Ultimately, I highly doubt that's the reason he chose to quit. Probably just felt helpless, which he was. 

"Be good people"

I've sent you a PM.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

7 hours ago, Major_Push said:

Communication between servers is pretty much nonexistent, and I feel like that's just the straw that broke the camel's back.

The most likey reason he's quitting is just fatigue from putting time and effort into the server only to not get any results. The communication thing probably just made it feel helpless since no one was there to lend a helping hand. And why bother helping the community grow into PVK when the community doesn't want to help itself? 

Ultimately, I highly doubt that's the reason he chose to quit. Probably just felt helpless, which he was. 

It was partially my fault for never really getting on, but I don't know at this point what will happen to PVK. @idk476 put effort into the server with no results, but I commend you for this. 

jitticus

On 11/8/2018 at 2:01 AM, Major_Push said:

You my friend speak the truth. 

giphygif