GR1FF1N

Welp, it's time.

10 minutes ago, GR1FF1N said:

@JerryBomb You remind of this dude just running into a room yelling Jerry, idk why

wtf dawg, this is the goodbye message I get?? 

Been great chatting with you broski. Good luck at your law enforcement career, you'll have my respect. Hope to see you online occasionally. 

I wouldn't blame yourself for the server dying. Things just happen. Congratulations for not being a snowflake and enforcing the rules, despite what a lot of people disagreed with.

Peace. 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

just know most of what I have said is simply because I cared enough to say something I did have a habit of going around you but it was never out of disrespect infact I most likely backed you being manager because I thought you backed me up more then once and cared for the server most of me going behind your back or how you might have seen it was due to me being used to the fact that I could never rely on a single person so I used someone based off there possible skill set to handle each and every situation and I sure as hell would not bother you with every bs event of drama or what could be considered as drama like you demanded for.

anyways it was never about me or about you but it was about the server first and always was which has caused me to view spots of power very differently then others and that issue may always persist who knows.

ps most of the chain of command issues may be out of caring to much my sin was a passion for that server and was willing to put myself in harms way for it

TL:DR I'm sorry if you may have interpreted anything wrongly but I also understand how easy it would be to happen.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Good luck.

¡Chao!

-Nap14

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

RIP man. Didn't know you as well as most of the other admins but they always said good things about you. Wish you the best in your travels through life. 

CSGO 1v1 Arena Server Manager 

200.gif

1412 GIF