Doomnack

SCP-2845: "THE DEER" (A present for Site-13)

Posted  Edited by Doomnack

image.thumb.png.beae85b1e0826a7e460e7c94389ffbef.png

Well, here I am again with another suggestion. Prepare to watch your poor victims transform into solid matter before your eyes!

This suggestion can be applied to Site-19, but in the context of the actual SCP-1730 article, would fit perfectly in Site-13.

image.png.f0246033650dd480dd2f196d5180a3b8.png

image.png.7f23e07c51c9dd415d771df4b23dcea3.png

(Literal excerpts from SCP-1730, this is SCP-2845.)

image.thumb.png.820614b74cda2b047971fd0fec812ea0.png

YOU ARE SCP-2845

You are a large, cervine-like (deer) entity.

You have the ability to "transmute" your victims into instances of SCP-2845-1

SCP-2845-1 instances will alert you when other players enter their range.

You must continously look at somebody for two seconds inorder to transmute them.

You can only transmute one player at a time.

Players who look at you while you are transmutating other players will be poisoned.

(Side note: SCP-2845-1 are NOT controlled by players, and are entities.)

Stats:

Health: 2000

Primary Attack Cool Down: 6 Seconds

Speed: Normal Walking Speed (Human Speed)

Controls:

LMB (attack): Engage Target/"Transmute" Player

Description:

SCP-2845 can "transmute" players who view him in two different ways. This makes him effective at targetting players at long-range, espesically in the surface zone.

(Note: Transmutations count as kills)

However, note that he must continously look at the player he wants to transmute for two seconds. This makes it so he can effectively wipe out members of MTF squadrons and what-not with a simple glare, but he can easily be evaded if they walk behind anything, covering themselves from SCP-2845's view.

SCP-2845's primary attack turns its victims into SCP-2845-1. These are not controlled by players, as the way that SCP-2845-1 functions would provide a very boring experience.

SCP-2845-1 will be highlighted in red when a human enters its range, allowing SCP-2845-1 to know where it is. They will also highlight when shot. When being highlighted, the instance can be seen through walls by SCP-2845.

You can only transmute one player at a time. If you are looking at multiple people at once, the player with the most health (or just a random player) will be chosen.

Players that are still in your field of view when you transmute a player will be poisoned (using "DMG_POISON", basically the same mechanic the poison headcrab uses). Like regular poison damage, players will regen their health, but it will essentially leave them weak for a small duration of time, leaving them vulnerable to other SCPs and players.

image.thumb.png.787e7437e2cb1178330bedb51296e44b.png

(This is SCP-2845-1, super complex looking, I know.)

(SCP-2845-1, in the original article, is just a hexagonal pillar, so you can't really get that much detail.)

(The prop I use here is just a recolored and retextured "models/Mechanics/roboticslarge/a1.mdl". In-game, it should probably be improved with a more appropriate texture.)

image.thumb.png.433a9abab93cb1c230ecd5fb5917321f.png

Possible Assets:

So the model I'm using right here is straight from (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=453378755). Obviously, you probably don't want the NPC, so I suggest you just decompile the model for the server. I doubt that the model belongs to him anyways.

"Thanks, and have fun."

Oh yeah, and small shoutout to Mr. Z for some fixes.

Edited by Doomnack

Ok ok ok, i was gonna suggest this, but it was so fricken hard to read, ITS SO CONFUSING, ITS A DEER, THATS BASICALLY GOD, HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO ADD THIS WHILE SEMI STAYING TRUE TO IT!

Anyways +1

also use smaller text for Christ sake's

And in my honest opinion, players shouldn't be notified of him viewing them, just my opinion since as soon as people are notified they'll just dodge corners really quickly...

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

13 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

Ok ok ok, i was gonna suggest this, but it was so fricken hard to read, ITS SO CONFUSING, ITS A DEER, THATS BASICALLY GOD, HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO ADD THIS WHILE SEMI STAYING TRUE TO IT!

Anyways +1

also use smaller text for Christ sake's

And in my honest opinion, players shouldn't be notified of him viewing them, just my opinion since as soon as people are notified they'll just dodge corners really quickly...

my bad, have big text addiction.

sorry lol

Yeah, honestly if you had a big fat message in the corner of your screen that some monster was about to turn you into a human icepop you'd probably hide faster. It would ruin the surprise that if you can see this thing, it can probably see you. I'll edit the post real quick.

Appreciate the feedback.

44 minutes ago, Doomnack said:

my bad, have big text addiction.

sorry lol

Yeah, honestly if you had a big fat message in the corner of your screen that some monster was about to turn you into a human icepop you'd probably hide faster. It would ruin the surprise that if you can see this thing, it can probably see you. I'll edit the post real quick.

Appreciate the feedback.

gotta keep it real with you barista, this is really reminding me of a post I made before, but idk, anyway I like the suggestion

OH god no. No.

Site-13 is already a map with long hallways with little to no way to get out of sightlines. 

But sure, lets go add another scp in the vein of 610 that no one wants to play against because of how bullshit it is.

It was on that day that the deer broke records of being op as shit and made every hate their life

my  goal is to just have a good time and vibe, and i can bring the music to achieve that!