Mr Z

Camping 101

DISCLAIMER

Keep in mind, this is a joke, i do not encourage camping.

So, you want to get into camping?

Here are the tools you'll need.

------------------------------------------------

20181112023010_1.thumb.jpg.cfdc6d7af08e6df26550def2be876126.jpg

You will need...

2+ Medkits for any wounds you get.

1 Or more pills if you have an allergy to salt.

1 Level 4 Keycard.

1 Pair of Night Vision Goggles for when it gets dark.

1 Stunstick, this acts as a bug zapper, swing it at those pesky Dee's, watch out, they can sting...

1 Radio if you need backup or supplies

1 Krieg, this is close enough to a sniper and easy to get, use it to hunt those SCPs or other Animals!

1 Shotgun, This will be for taking on the more dangerous ones, or picking off the weaker ones.

1 Pistol of your choice, if you run outta Rifle ammo and Shotgun ammo, you got your trusty pistol by your side, literally.

1 Grenade/Throwable of your choice, mine is a discombob, to stir up and scare the SCPs/Animals

1 Tent, cause you'll be there for awhile

Note that tents are hard to come by for some reason so this has been removed from the list by the Tactical Camping Committee

Now onto the Animals/SCPs/Bugs!

The Wild Peanut

This tall guy won't move if you're looking at him, like a deer staring at you...

Be warned, he can snap bones really easily, he may be shy, but he sure is dangerous...

The Plagued Bird

This bird swoops in and kills prey, eating their flesh, once done it flies away, for some reason the bodies begin to move again, it is theorized that there is some kind of chemical inside the bird that kicks organs back into gear, but the brain is not affected.

The Furry Deer

This sneaky creature can sneak up on you, it stalks before killing so strike first.

When caught in a big group it is easy to kill so its recommended that you camp in groups of 3.

The Mimicking Wolf

This large beast is very dangerous, it disguises as a fellow camper and tries to lure you in.

The Orange Goop

This creature is rarely ever seen, it is a very caring and gentle creature.

The one we never speak of

Never say its name, don't even whisper it, for then it will lock onto you, it is said its hearing is x100 better then a humans.

It can see you, but you can't see it, it will claw at you, dragging you away from your fellow campers, tearing at you.

Keep, your, distance...

Living Flame

Ghost stories, Legends, it is said a flame gained sentience and began to engulf everything it saw.

Only legends... Right?

The Eldest Creature, that goes by Larry

This creature captures its prey, taking it away and torturing it, it is easy to escape its trap but hard to kill it.

The Shadow Creature, that goes by Nothing

It is said this creature is somehow related to "Larry"

Both are associated with shadows/very dark areas

But this one prefers to kill then torture later, this one lurks in the dark, striking at the feet then slicing its prey in seconds.

The Infected Meat

This creature is said to be meat from dead animals combined into one big ball/creature, infecting others till their skin slides off turning them into meatballs.

The Shy Creature

This white asshole, his favorite areas are large open areas, where you'll be camping, so you're fucked.

Only suggestion i have, Shoot...

A Fucking Bear

RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE, THIS THING IS NOT "JUST A BEAR" IT WILL RIP OFF YOUR FUCKING FACE!

Note: I Believe this creature lives at Forest-12, if i am wrong please correct me.

Speggeti

Just shoot it, put it down.

Invisible Predator

These guys like to hide in the dark so use your Night Vision Goggles!

A "Bug"

This thing is the middle ground of Bug and Creature/SCP, its easy to kill but hits hard.

The Lizard

The biggest prize, if you manage to kill it, this creature is weak in large open areas, it rushes, chomping, slashing, prey, devouring all in its path, it is massive, it is deadly, but most of all, it is ugly.

You'll know it when you see it.

Bugs

These are annoying and weak creatures that cannot be considered Animals/SCPs

The Never-Dying Slashing Bug

This bug seem to always come back, its weak and annoying but don't let it get close.

Dee

These Orange bugs buzz around spamming binds and stinging you, be careful tho, some sting harder then others.

Super Dee

This one can slightly be considered a threat, its just a Dee but stronger, its face also appears in the form of a mask.

Chaotick

These little guys act like campers and sting hard.

Chaotick Camper

OH NO, one of your campers appears to have a Chaotick on their head and it won't come out!

Put them down, but most don't like to go down easy, they'll fight back.

Snakes with Hands

These little assholes sting really hard and can pop out of no where.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

Posted  Edited by box box

Wait, the hell? IS THIS A GUIDE!? MR Z YOU LITTLE- 

THIS IS WAR NOW BOY YOU CANT DEFEAT MY GUIDES! My guides are superior

Edited by box box