motorsteak

New Public Relations Application

Discord Username? (leave blank if you don't want it revealed) motorsteak#0970

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for the team? I am involved in the community as a moderator and I am small time twitch streamer

Roles:

Twitch

What is your age? 23

Do you have any prior experience? I stream on twitch and get people to watch

How much time would you honestly dedicate into PR weekly? as much as I stream which is at least 2 hours every time I stream and I try and I try and stream at least 2 days a week

Public Relations members, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

• Like 1
  • OMEGALUL 1

Hello Motorino,

This is a very short and simple application. Is there any uhh what's that thing called? Oh yes, a link to your stream or like a sample video of how you usually stream? (: I understand you're active and that you're a moderator, but please show example? If you are accepted, what kind of materials you'll be streaming over the twitch profile, if you don't mind me asking?

I'll have to wait a bit to give a vote on this. 

Why apply for PR team when you wish to "only" stream? What can you do PR wise with your stream? 

Achievements

my apologies, i realize now that i have neglected to include the most important part of my application, the link to my channel of course.

https://www.twitch.tv/motorsteak

I've been streaming minecraft recently and I've been pulling in anywhere from 8-10 viewers or more on average, i'm planning on applying for affiliate on twitch by the end of next week as long as i am above the minimum requirements for the application. I used to stream the gmod servers such as TTT and PH and I even got viewers of the stream to join and play for a bit. I suspect them joining was so they could stream snipe me but it still got people to join our servers.

I see that some people want to know (and they are right to ask) what I would be doing that helps gfl. As I said earlier, I encouraged stream viewers to join the server i was playing on. I also was looking into putting links to gfl as bot commands in my channel and in the description bellow the stream, (ie, the forums, the gfl discord, and team speak)  but I didn't want to do this without being partnered or affiliated with the community.

So you seek partnership rather than the PR position? (Just making sure as PR and twitch partner are different things and different applications)

Achievements

On 11/17/2018 at 12:34 PM, Bae said:

Hello Motorino,

This is a very short and simple application. Is there any uhh what's that thing called? Oh yes, a link to your stream or like a sample video of how you usually stream? (: I understand you're active and that you're a moderator, but please show example? If you are accepted, what kind of materials you'll be streaming over the twitch profile, if you don't mind me asking?

https://www.twitch.tv/motorsteak

I noticed it was under his name.