Rawrimreptar5

RAWR IS BACK....where tf is my old forum profile xD

Posted  Edited by Rawrimreptar5

Hello you fine people of the internet, how is it goin'?

My names Chelsea, Aka Rawrimreptar5, aka Mom, aka Dats a Big Bitch... and I'm so glad to be back. It has been several years since my departure from GFL and baby I'M BACK.

Since I've been gone(Nov 2015):

I had a shitty pregnancy. I birthed a beautiful baby girl(April 6th 2016, Rosabelle). Went through postpartum depression and literally forgot who I was for a year(didn't even turn on my PC for over a year). I tried to play ranked on League of Legends and cried myself to sleep. My child had double eye surgery in Jan of 2018(she's great, blessed not stressed). I went through a year long fight with, what I didn't know until September 2018, a rare form of Ovarian cancer(they found an atypical proliferative serous tumor in my left ovary, and a benign serous tumor on my right fallopian tube). I had 2 surgeries, one in September,  one in October, and I'm healing AMAZINGLY.  

BUT SHOOT ALL THAT AND I'M HAPPY. Y'all come say Hello, ask for cute kid and cat pictures, I got plenty, let's play some games!

Ima post a picture of my pride and joy.

Love always, the GFL Mom,

Rawr/Chelsea

IMG_20181101_162202_538.jpg

Edited by Rawrimreptar5

Haha hey! Welcome back!

It's the tough things in world that break us that make us stronger.

Glad to see you made it, always glad to see old faces!

7 minutes ago, HackingPotato said:

Welcome back rawr. If I remember correctly I met you briefly on purge back in 2015 or 2016... Anyway glad to hear you are doing better. 

Are you still based in Gmod? 

Yes! And you sure did :P we played with Ghosty on Zombie survival too, I believe. I'm back on admin for GFL Prop Hunt! ♡

3 hours ago, Rawrimreptar5 said:

Yes! And you sure did :P we played with Ghosty on Zombie survival too, I believe. I'm back on admin for GFL Prop Hunt! ♡

Ah Yea! I remember that. I assumed you went back to prophunt. Take care of @Leks for me

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

Why hello. We met on League. I'm Harmonious Angel that level 4 cringe :lenny: But welcome back to the community. We were attacked so every thing from everyone's old account was wiped. I think it was somewhere around 2016 I forgot when.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1 hour ago, Bae said:

Why hello. We met on League. I'm Harmonious Angel that level 4 cringe :lenny: But welcome back to the community. We were attacked so every thing from everyone's old account was wiped. I think it was somewhere around 2016 I forgot when.

Nahhh I was cringe. My games have been shitttty lately. Today has been good so far!