MichaelWE

DUAL MONITORS

I finally got dual monitors, fuck yeah, this took me way to long.

Swear to god if you guys comment you have 3+ monitors I'm gonna steal your RuneScape account.

This is NOT a shit-post. Love you guys. 

@MichaelWE

welcome to the club it's nice having two one for info and one for gaming not gonna lie three would be hella nice but yea when your GPU is running at "4x native settings" and is legit shown up as red in your bios it is just a tad bit unstable I do use my PCI-E slot 2 instead of my slot 1 which may very well be an issue on it's on due to ryzen compatibility issues anyways I have a damaged VGA cable hooked up and a Display port cable hooked up

anyways my main monitor is a Nixeus EDG 27” IPS 2560 x 1440 AMD FreeSync Certified 144Hz Gaming Monitor with Premium Height Adjustable Ergonomic Stand (NX-EDG27) and my secondary monitor which I think takes up a lot of resources due to the whole VGA cable situation

HP 2311x Black 23" 5ms Full HD LED BackLight LCD Monitor Slim Design 250 cd/m2 DC 3,000,000:1 (1,000:1)

Achievements

3 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

@MichaelWE

welcome to the club it's nice having two one for info and one for gaming not gonna lie three would be hella nice but yea when your GPU is running at "4x native settings" and is legit shown up as red in your bios it is just a tad bit unstable I do use my PCI-E slot 2 instead of my slot 1 which may very well be an issue on it's on due to ryzen compatibility issues anyways I have a damaged VGA cable hooked up and a Display port cable hooked up

anyways my main monitor is a Nixeus EDG 27” IPS 2560 x 1440 AMD FreeSync Certified 144Hz Gaming Monitor with Premium Height Adjustable Ergonomic Stand (NX-EDG27) and my secondary monitor which I think takes up a lot of resources due to the whole VGA cable situation

HP 2311x Black 23" 5ms Full HD LED BackLight LCD Monitor Slim Design 250 cd/m2 DC 3,000,000:1 (1,000:1)

Yeah my pc is fucking shit sometimes especially with a ryzen 5 1500x. I've decided to get an m.2 pretty soon just to boost my load up speeds. My HD has 250/ms speed which is utter shit. lol

5 minutes ago, MichaelWE said:

Yeah my pc is fucking shit sometimes especially with a ryzen 5 1500x. I've decided to get an m.2 pretty soon just to boost my load up speeds. My HD has 250/ms speed which is utter shit. lol

I would suggest just going with a ssd and not go for a full blown m.2 simply because you already have an hdd which you can direct any downloads and not to mention you could easily make use of an ssd for your OS and spend a massive amount less and use the money for ram or something because we both know the zen first generation needs to be hella babied with it's ram needs the zen+ models are better but they are already gonna come out with zen 2 aka 3000 models which use a 7 nano meter base spending money atm is well not smart in my eyes also there is speculations that ddr5 is gonna become a thing.

Achievements

1 minute ago, rapperdan said:

I would suggest just going with a ssd and not go for a full blown m.2 simply because you already have an hdd which you can direct any downloads and not to mention you could easily make use of an ssd for your OS and spend a massive amount less and use the money for ram or something because we both know the zen first generation needs to be hella babied with it's ram needs the zen+ models are better but they are already gonna come out with zen 2 aka 3000 models which use a 7 nano meter base spending money atm is well not smart in my eyes also there is speculations that ddr5 is gonna become a thing.

I wish ddr6SD ram would already come out :I

2 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

Although I see what you're saying. I could probably get more for my buck if I just went with an ssd instead of a m.2. Although I'm good on ram, mostly. I do believe ddr5 would be good to start saving for.

Monitors? People still use those? You should try using a VR headset and only a VR headset to use your desktop dummy :)

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png