strawberry crab

Follow This one simple trick to clear your gate of campers (689 suggestion)

Do you want 689?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want 689?

• Yes I hate campers unless im the one doing it.
    • No camping is a legit $₮Rα₮£G¥ you pleb

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab

well would you look at that mtf is camping yet again when there is no admins on. what a surprise. If there was only an scp other than 1471 that could teleport to a hostile player that saw it.

52267977_campingmtf.png.2503248630a66a7ea3e5c4537bc3cbc3.png

Fear not for there is an answer. 689. 689 has been implemented on other servers and has been great at preventing camping for those servers as it teleports to the person who saw it last I believe.

I've asked the server about adding more teleporting scp like 1471 and well over 10 people have said yes to the idea so far. As seen below.

381564110_teleportapproval.png.3cdc8abd4bb419fb8b2ce9f335b3e267.png

Basically put its a combo of 096 and 1471 except unlike 1471, 689 would teleport to the person that last saw it instead of it being randomized. Coding already exists for this scp so it wouldn't be to much of a hassle to implement it

stats:

HP: 1100

Attack: 100 (45 if OP)

ability: able to teleport to last person that saw it. Able to kill almost instantly

cooldown: 10 seconds 

weakness: stunned for 1-3 seconds upon teleporting. Cant hurt people who haven't looked at it.

The idea

1518246187_ScreenShot2018-11-25at2_45_48AM.png.f8f3f88dd7e6068a7f244f8f8c5e4b0b.png

the model: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=370820630

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png

+1 but 100 attack is too much, 45 or 50 is better. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

+1 

but duc you dont realise this is xy we're talking about here he will probably make it around 675 dmg a single click with infinite range so you can be in lcz and snipe someone in the H.I.D. turret tower

anyways, I like the idea, I really hate camping but most of the time its an SCP thats camping me. 

Posted  Edited by Mr Z

I Like this SCP. +1

But i think it shouldn't be able to teleport with people looking, this includes blinking, as it states SCP-689 is completely inert for as long as it is being watched by at least one human being. Normal behaviors such as blinking do not appear to interrupt the "watching" but it should be able to move slowly, allowing them to duck behind cover then teleport and repeat, all you'd have to do is keep eye contact with it, blinking doesn't count as breaking eye contact so it shouldn't be too hard.

The playermodel also doesn't really fit it, tho there is not model for 689 that really works.

It also shouldn't be able to attack without its Special, for lore reasons, or a rework where once it teleports to a player the player i stunned for 0.5 - 1 seconds and 689 can attack and once its time is up it cant attack again and must retreat.

! ! ! Warning Rant / Opinion Ahead ! ! !

And about camping, i don't care when people camp, realistically people would camp and guard the only exit containing the entities in the area, and i honestly like the challenge, if there even is one, i myself don't really camp [except if you count me running on the surface between A and B checking them while my team clears the facility] camping in my eyes is a "Legit strat" i like camping/sniping roles in games but due to server rules i cant set up a tent and grab a sniper so i play more charge and offensive, sometimes defensive on surface, and people who cry about camping usually is when they don't "Expect the Unexpected" and get destroyed by a camper, tho i do agree if you just camp and do jackshit then you fucking suck. At least leave your "Post" and go looking every now and again.

also camping spawns is a dick move, camp a little ahead and give them a chance if you're gonna camp.

Tip: Just expect people to camp all the time, you cant run around a corner expecting not to get shot, especially on the surface.

Edited by Mr Z

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, HyperNinja said:

+1 sound good but how do hostile work ? like do they shot you or the mtf

I'd imagine it would only be able to hurt hostiles  who placed their crosshairs on it. regardless whether 689 was shot or not. Did I forget to mention that originally or are you drunk again?

space.png

• 3 weeks later...