cancerous_cunt

I'm resigning (even though I was already demoted)

Yeah no I'm not gonna thank anyone fuck all of you

Except @Mr. Bones,  @Harakoni@NaratoHeHeXD and @NukeTheFox

The rest of you can burn in hell. I know you all hate me anyway.

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

i think you're alright but i'm sad you got got

8 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

i think you're alright but i'm sad you got got

got got what

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

literally never talked to u but u seemed chill so F

bye

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

Posted  Edited by cancerous_cunt
11 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

"Got got" is US slang, and this term is pretty outdated, honestly.

Basically, he's sorry you got demoted. You got got. 

Hey, I don't always get it either - especially if I'm angry or bitter, as you seem to be. I hope this decision isn't a rash one.

Sorry to see you leave/resign, regardless.

And not trying to be an ass, but will you also be one of those that resigns/leaves forever, just to reappear & reapply for some other position in a few months time?

Seems to be the accepted trend within GFL, after all. 

I'm not angry nor bitter I just hate everyone that I know and I didn't mention. Hi edgyness here. And, no, I'm not coming back. I may play on other GFL servers but I am most definetly not going back onto Hide and seek

Edited by cancerous_cunt

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

Yikes. This surprised me, but at the same time, it really didn't.

I could always tell that you had some toxicity in you since the moment I met you. I thought that you were much better and a great guy after all the "drama" that we went through cooled down. I thought you were doing a good job as staff. I thought we were finally on good terms. After reading this, maybe we were never on good terms? Your toxicity just struck back. I remember when you would say that you wanted to pass me up in the server rankings and reach #1 on the server. What happened to that? A server that you cared about? You sure know how to throw something that you "care" about down the drain real fast. It's funny how you went from toxic to normal, and you're right back to being toxic again in an instant.

I'm not sure why you're so upset. Something that I have learned is that the only person who can make you feel a certain way is yourself. For example, if someone were to say something to try to annoy you, you could choose to either ignore the hate and go on with your day or let what they said bother you. This has actually helped me be more positive in life and block out the haters.

Speaking of haters,

5 hours ago, cancerous_cunt said:

Yikes.

Here's something else that I've learned. If someone is hated, they either don't know about it or don't care about it. You just can't let what others think bother you. Also, people probably won't hate you if aren't hateful yourself.

Long story short, I think that you just screwed yourself and could have easily prevented it. I never hated you, I just knew that you didn't deserve to be a part of our staff team, and I guess I knew all along that you really didn't "change". Anyway, I hope you'll go on and live your life without being a cancerous cunt. Since you hate most of us now, and you should have been banned in the first place, maybe your resignation demotion was a win for everyone.

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

Posted  Edited by Zexired - Edit Reason: Side-note.
12 hours ago, cancerous_cunt said:

Yeah no I'm not gonna thank anyone fuck all of you

Except @Mr. Bones,  @Harakoni@NaratoHeHeXD and @NukeTheFox

Didn't hate you, actually found you quite humorous at times, albeit you did cross a fair few lines here and there.

11 hours ago, cancerous_cunt said:

I'm not angry nor bitter I just hate everyone that I know and I didn't mention. Hi edgyness here. And, no, I'm not coming back. I may play on other GFL servers but I am most definetly not going back onto Hide and seek 

Not sure why the sudden hate of HNS and just about everyone on it; if it's about recent events of you being warned and whatnot for doing stuff you weren't meant to or saw as a joke, odd way to handle it. Rule breaking specifically to get demoted is an odd way to leave, but I guess you wanted to go out with a bang, per-say, I don't blame you.

But who am I kidding, you don't give a damn about what I have to say, and I don't blame you.

Good-luck with whatever you do next.

Side-note:
@Jat makes a good point.

If you see yourself in a negative light then you're very likely to believe others see you that way. Just because someone here or there gave you some scuff doesn't mean everyone hates you, it's better to block out the negatives and not let them ruin your entire day than to center your day around them and how *bad* they made it.

glhf k thx bi

Edited by Zexired
Side-note.

Posted  Edited by cancerous_cunt
4 hours ago, Zexired said:

Didn't hate you, actually found you quite humorous at times, albeit you did cross a fair few lines here and there.

Not sure why the sudden hate of HNS and just about everyone on it; if it's about recent events of you being warned and whatnot for doing stuff you weren't meant to or saw as a joke, odd way to handle it. Rule breaking specifically to get demoted is an odd way to leave, but I guess you wanted to go out with a bang, per-say, I don't blame you.

But who am I kidding, you don't give a damn about what I have to say, and I don't blame you.

Good-luck with whatever you do next.

Side-note:
@Jat makes a good point.

If you see yourself in a negative light then you're very likely to believe others see you that way. Just because someone here or there gave you some scuff doesn't mean everyone hates you, it's better to block out the negatives and not let them ruin your entire day than to center your day around them and how *bad* they made it.

glhf k thx bi

I don't hate the server it's just really fucking boring. And no I'm not mad for getting demoted and breaking rules I wanted that to happen.

Edited by cancerous_cunt

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

7 hours ago, Jat said:

Yikes. This surprised me, but at the same time, it really didn't.

I could always tell that you had some toxicity in you since the moment I met you. I thought that you were much better and a great guy after all the "drama" that we went through cooled down. I thought you were doing a good job as staff. I thought we were finally on good terms. After reading this, maybe we were never on good terms? Your toxicity just struck back. I remember when you would say that you wanted to pass me up in the server rankings and reach #1 on the server. What happened to that? A server that you cared about? You sure know how to throw something that you "care" about down the drain real fast. It's funny how you went from toxic to normal, and you're right back to being toxic again in an instant.

I'm not sure why you're so upset. Something that I have learned is that the only person who can make you feel a certain way is yourself. For example, if someone were to say something to try to annoy you, you could choose to either ignore the hate and go on with your day or let what they said bother you. This has actually helped me be more positive in life and block out the haters.

Speaking of haters,

Yikes.

Here's something else that I've learned. If someone is hated, they either don't know about it or don't care about it. You just can't let what others think bother you. Also, people probably won't hate you if aren't hateful yourself.

Long story short, I think that you just screwed yourself and could have easily prevented it. I never hated you, I just knew that you didn't deserve to be a part of our staff team, and I guess I knew all along that you really didn't "change". Anyway, I hope you'll go on and live your life without being a cancerous cunt. Since you hate most of us now, and you should have been banned in the first place, maybe your resignation demotion was a win for everyone.

I don't hate EVERYONE there's people that I didn't mention and that I learned to like, including you... But most of the community is trash

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

lol what did I miss holy shit had a nose bleed last night and came back to this my whole pc and everything was left on because I left in a rather unexpected fashion...

fyi I would mute and gag you again if you did the same thing

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:98090116&advType=steamid

"niggeroni"

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements