cancerous_cunt

I'm resigning (even though I was already demoted)

1 hour ago, rapperdan said:

lol what did I miss holy shit had a nose bleed last night and came back to this my whole pc and everything was left on because I left in a rather unexpected fashion...

fyi I would mute and gag you again if you did the same thing

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:98090116&advType=steamid

"niggeroni"

Lmao

forgot to mention you but you really are an amazing person

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

Man I love all those time where u would just let me break rules and you even let me abuse the trick or treat event thanks man it was fun when you were admin all those "abuse round" "chat spam round" "mic spam round" all these good stuff. What a good friend

5 minutes ago, NaratoHeHeXD said:

Man I love all those time where u would just let me break rules and you even let me abuse the trick or treat event thanks man it was fun when you were admin all those "abuse round" "chat spam round" "mic spam round" all these good stuff. What a good friend

What a bad admin I've been ?

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

all i can say is big oof

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

Posted  Edited by littleshake

stfu liar . No one hated u . You were just sometimes annoying. Not to me tho some ppl.

Edit: no im lying you were annoying to me as well. lol  Sometimes tho

Edited by littleshake

3 hours ago, littleshake said:

stfu liar . No one hated u . You were just sometimes annoying. Not to me tho some ppl.

Edit: no im lying you were annoying to me as well. lol  Sometimes tho

Lots of people hate me you just don't know about it. Of course I didn't mention you but I don't hate you. You've always been a good friend to me and I respect that.

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status