NaratoHeHeXD

I love admins and Zex if my favor....

In game Name: Sanic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161798584 even tho u IP ban me

@Diablodoggy28 banned me

Reason for ban: Bhop scripts

Why I should be unbanned: Diablo banned me because I was just hitting hops Like I always do, but that night I was sweating and trying so I hit more hops than I usually do and he banned me for that, Just because I'm better than you at bhopping doesn't mean I'm scripting @Diablodoggy28 you said that i'm scripting because i'm hitting countless amount of hop meanwhile we have @cancerous_cunt, @FrankAL, @Impaled, and Mr bones Who's a way better bhopper than I am and you ban me for hitting countless amount of hop, why don't you ban them too? Since they're way better than me at bhopping and they hit more hops. 

Posted  Edited by cancerous_cunt

I can confirm Narato never hacked nor bhop scripted. Whenever we would do something similar, we told eachother (for other games like csgo) and I know this was not the case. Narato is a pretty big tryharder in bhopping and I know aswell it would be perfectly possible for him to hit 20+ in a row. #BanDiabloNotNarato

Edited by cancerous_cunt

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

19 minutes ago, cancerous_cunt said:

I can confirm Narato never hacked nor bhop scripted. Whenever we would do something similar, we told eachother (for other games like csgo) and I know this was not the case. Narato is a pretty big tryharder in bhopping and I know aswell it would be perfectly possible for him to hit 20+ in a row. #BanDiabloNotNarato

well, YOU in particular don't have much credibility rn but let's wait to see if Diablo provides any evidence

qnix.png.4b4cea59155ffb8a165ce00aa720ca5b.png
20190420010737_1.jpg.d63dd580a9f25a35e1c6bbf07f89e211.jpg
20180814170309_1.jpg.d18aa44d9132ed1a95d71307b194aed3.jpg20180720003140_1.jpg.4a88b6abb1b8009435e9233f07868cce.jpg20180810195200_1.jpg.46f21405349b2517c45d1309332acd87.jpg 

b_560x95.png

12 minutes ago, Fafy said:

well, YOU in particular don't have much credibility rn but let's wait to see if Diablo provides any evidence

My point still stands

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

I mean, I can't provide much in the way of evidence but I was on last night and he did seem to be scripting. Not to mention (sarcastically or otherwise) admitting to it a couple of times

perms bans need proof if u apply and there no proof easy unban

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

25 minutes ago, NaratoHeHeXD said:

Does that mean I can join without hiding my IP now? @Fafy

did u just like

admit to using

a vpn to dodge your ban

before you were unbanned

Image result for black guy ? meme

VIOLATORSAIDSO.png

thanks @Violator

19 minutes ago, Astro said:

did u just like

admit to using

a vpn to dodge your ban

before you were unbanned

Image result for black guy ? meme

Ugh no shhhhh All I did was made 10 account hide my and hide my ip.

I have removed/reduced the ban because it doesn't comply with our policy on Long/Permanent bans (found here:

)

I believe the admin was given sufficient time to respond to this, yet has not, so the ban has been removed.

Thanks!

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png