Cpt.Haxray

Remove Halloween models

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Title says it all. I was fine with the Halloween models for the Halloween event, because I assumed they would only be staying for Halloween. However, it seems they are a permanent addition to the server now, which I am NOT a fan of.

Several of the models(Sans, Dr.Mario, Tails, sonic) are shorter than the normal person, and look incredibly stupid and out of place, even for breach standards. They give an unfair advantage due to having a smaller hitbox(while their view height is still the same). There is also no way to actually obtain these models anymore, which makes the problem even more extreme.(Besides, this was a issue XY had in the past where he said no to several models for having the same problem).

On top of that, the limited pointshop options available to members could easily make people believe the Halloween models are VIP exclusive models, therefor giving the image/illusion of being pay to win.  This is obviously a bad thing.

Removing them would do less harm than leaving them on the server.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Probably will do, but i dont quite know how ps2 will react to people wearing items which no longer exist

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Yea I agree, they are too wacky for breach, and some provide an unfair advantage as you have already mentioned. They should probably function where they are only usable in specific events, similar to how TF2 handles its Halloween cosmetics.

4 hours ago, Xy_ said:

Probably will do, but i dont quite know how ps2 will react to people wearing items which no longer exist

While you're editing Pointshop, please add Hobbes ❤️ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1512211167&searchtext=hobbes

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

6 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Goddamned furry.

I'm not a furry it's the best comic ever. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements